Table of Contents
- Top 3 Best Blender for Hot Liquids
- Product Reviews
- NutriBullet Rx N17-1001 Blender, Black
- Cleanblend Commercial 60oz Countertop Blender
- Breville BSB510XL Control Grip Immersion Blender
- FAQs on Blender for Hot Liquids
Top 3 Best Blender for Hot Liquids
Blenders are typically used for preparing cold drinks like smoothies and others. However, nowadays some of the blenders are equipped to prepare hot liquids like sauce, soup, etc. Are you looking for the best blender for hot liquids? Well, you have arrived at the right place. Keep going through the article.
Finding the best blender to prepare hot liquids can be a bit hard. That’s because not most of the models available is suitable for this activity. To make the selection procedure easier for you, below we will let you know about some of the best blenders you can consider picking for the hot liquids.
Check out the detailed discussion about the blenders that we have chosen for hot liquids. You can now about the features, performance, pros, and cons of the product from the below paragraph.
|NutriBullet Rx N17-1001 Blender, Black||Learn more|
|Cleanblend Commercial Blender - 64 Oz Countertop Blender 1800 Watt Base - High Performance Ice Crusher - Large Smoothie Blender, Food Processor Frozen Fruit or Hot Soups||Learn more|
|Top||Breville BSB510XL Control Grip Immersion Blender, Stainless Steel||Learn more|
NutriBullet Rx N17-1001 Blender, Black
NutriBullet is one of the well-known blender brands currently with an array of excellent models. The NutriBullet Rx N17-1001 Blender will be an excellent pick for you if you are looking for the one that can efficiently prepare hot liquids. Equipped with a heavy-duty 1700-watt motor, you can easily prepare a variety of foods at a faster pace. It also arrives with hands-free smart technology for ease of use.
The NutriBullet Rx N17-1001 Blender comes with 1-liter pitcher along with a 30-ounce short cup. That means the blender is equally suitable for short serve and family-sized big servings. One thing we loved the most about the blender is it can produce heating cycles to prepare soups and sauces. Also, there are smart technologies with auto start and stop functionality. Such amazing features make the blender an excellent pick for you.
- Heavy-duty 1700-watt motor to prepare your foods quickly and efficiently.
- Suitable for both hot and cold foods like smoothies, soups, sauces, etc.
- 1-liter pitcher and a 30-ounce short cup for both family and single serves.
- Heating cycles to prepare hot soups and sauces with ease.
- Easy to clean, easy to operate with hands-free smart technology.
- The device is pretty loud.
- The design of the blender is a bit bulky.
Cleanblend Commercial 60oz Countertop Blender
The Cleanblend Commercial 60oz is a heavy-duty and high-performing countertop blender that you can consider for prepare your favorite hot dishes. The powerful blender is marked as commercial-grade because of its heavy-duty features and efficiency. It equips a powerful 1800w motor along with variable speed settings, enabling you to crush almost any ingredients. The versatile motor is suitable for a variety of purposes.
The blender also equips an 8-blade sealed ball bearing to maximize the performance. It has a larger pitcher, enabling you to produce enough serve for family events quickly. Besides, the blades are made of hardened stainless steel while the pitcher is made BPA-free. Moreover, the used materials are also safe and food-grade. If you are searching for a perfect blender that can produce both hot and cold foods, you should consider it.
- Commercial-grade and heavy-duty blender for efficiency and performance.
- Equips an 8-blade sealed ball bearing to maximize the performance.
- Hardened stainless steel construction with BPA-free construction for durability.
- 1800 watts blender to produce both hot and cold foods fast and smoothly.
- The blender may produce vibration while working.
- The taller design of the jar may be an issue for some users.
Breville BSB510XL Control Grip Immersion Blender
The Breville BSB510XL Control Grip Immersion Blender arrives with a unique design when compared with the other choices on the list. Instead of a fixed blade, it equips a bell-shaped base with revolutionary design internal ribbing. Such a design offers better control and efficiency while blending the foods. Moreover, it an ergonomic pistol-like control grip with trigger operation for ease of use.
The Breville BSB510XL blender has adjustable speed, enabling you to produce thickness and consistency as you prefer. Moreover, it has an 8-inch immersion depth, allowing you to prepare larger batches with ease. One of the impressive things about the blender is its design ensures that it will not leave any messes, making it easier for you to clean and maintain. If you seek something different, then you should consider this unique option.
- Unique bell-shaped design with internal ribbing to reduce messes.
- Easy to use with the ergonomic pistol-like control grip with a trigger.
- 8-inch immersion depth to prefer larger quantities for family and parties.
- 280 watts motor with adjustable speed; adequate for many tasks.
- The blender may not perform well in the long term.
FAQs on Blender for Hot Liquids
Below, we have answered some of the most asked questions about the blenders for hot liquids.
Can blenders withstand heat?
Well, it depends on which blender you are using. Some of the blenders can withstand heat as they are designed to do so. However, most of the blenders cannot withstand the heat. They can get damaged and even explode when you add highly hot ingredients.
Should you wait for the soup to cool before blending?
It is wise to wait for a few minutes to let the soup cold before you put it on the blender. Make sure that you are using the right blender that is designed to deal with hot recipes.
Why do hot liquids explode in the blender?
In some cases, the blender may explode once you add the hot liquids. It can heat up the air inside the blender and increase the pressure. This can lead to an explosion if the lid is sealed. However, some blenders are optimized to release the pressure to avoid the issue.
Can I put hot stuff in my Vitamix?
It depends on the model of the Vitamix blender you are using. You can add the hot stuff on some of the models while some other is not suitable for it.
The above-discussed blenders are some of the best choices for hot liquids as per our researches. They are made of high-quality materials to ensure durable and long-term performance. You can go for any of these models without any further thoughts.