Table of Contents
- How Long Do You Cook Tater Tots In Air Fryer For A Crispy Yet Flavorful Finish
- How Long Do You Cook Tater Tots In Air Fryer
- How Do You Cook Tater Tots In Air Fryer – Top Recipes
- How Do You Cook Black Bean and Tater Tots In Air Fryer
- Cheesy Tater Tot Breakfast Bake
- How Do You Cook Cauliflower Tater Tots In Air Fryer
- Sweet Bacon Tater Tots
- Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
- Final Thoughts
- Related Video
How Long Do You Cook Tater Tots In Air Fryer For A Crispy Yet Flavorful Finish
How long do you cook tater tots in air fryer? If you keep asking yourself this question, this post is for you. Many of us enjoy eating tater tots, but we don’t know what’s in them. We know that they’re delicious and there wasn’t a need to wonder what else’s in them. Therefore, before I get too far off the topic, let me give you an idea of what it is. To make tater tots, potatoes are grated, then fried. There are many varieties of Tater Tots that are catered to different diets, such as gluten-free.
How Long Do You Cook Tater Tots In Air Fryer
Now for the answer that you all have been waiting for. Tater Tots are normally cooked at 400 degrees F, that way they are crispy and nice. At that temperature, tater tots can take 10-15 minutes to cook properly. It can also take longer depending on how crispy you want it.
How Do You Cook Tater Tots In Air Fryer – Top Recipes
How Do You Cook Black Bean and Tater Tots In Air Fryer
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1 1/4 cups of tater tots
- 1 cup of black beans
- sour cream (dairy free/vegan)
- garlic lemon sauce (recipe follows)
- Use air fryer to prepare. Set temperatures to 400 ° F, cook tater tots for seven minutes. Remove, shake, add edamame, to turn the tot’s tater. Return to air fryer and cook for another 5 minutes, until the tots are fully cooked and the edamame is hot.
- If using an oven, preheat the oven to 425 ° F. Using parchment, line a baking sheet.
- Arrange tater tots on a lined (parchment) baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 15 minutes, remove temperature from oven to 375 ° F. Move to one side of the baking sheet. Flip your tater tots, and keep in a single layer.
- Prepare the garlic lemon sauce, slice the green onion, and prep toppings while the tater tots bake.
- Assemble touches: pile tots on two plates, black beans, salsa, sour cream, and lemon sauce with garlic. Top with green onion and serve straight away.
Cheesy Tater Tot Breakfast Bake
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1-lb. frozen tater tots
- Cooking oil
- 12 oz. ground chicken sausage
- ¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs. Add the milk, onion powder, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir to combine.
- Spray a skillet with cooking oil and set over medium-high heat. Add the ground sausage. Using a spatula or spoon, break the sausage into smaller pieces. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes at 360°F, until the sausage is brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Spray a barrel pan with cooking oil. Make sure to cover the bottom and sides of the pan. Place the tater tots in the barrel pan. Cook for 6 minutes
- Open the Air Fryer and shake the pan, then add the egg mixture and cooked sausage. Cook for an additional 6 minutes. Open the Air Fryer and sprinkle the cheese over the tater tot bake. Cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes. Cool before serving.
Nutrition: Calories 518, Fat 30g, Carbs 31g, Protein 30g
How Do You Cook Cauliflower Tater Tots In Air Fryer
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 16 minutes
- 1 pound (454 g) cauliflower, steamed and chopped
- nutritional yeast, ½ cup
- 3 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons water
- Garlic, 1 teaspoon minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Oregano, 1 teaspoon chopped
- 1 tablespoon oats
- Chives, 1 teaspoon chopped
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconuts
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- Preheat the air fryer to 390ºF (199ºC).
- Drain any excess water out of the cauliflower by wringing it with a paper towel.
- In a bowl, combine the cauliflower with the remaining ingredients, save the bread crumbs. Using the hands, shape the mixture into several small balls.
- Coat the balls in the bread crumbs and transfer to the air fryer basket. Air fry for 6 minutes, then raise the temperature to 400ºF (204ºC) and then air fry for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Sweet Bacon Tater Tots
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 7 minutes
- 24 frozen tater tots
- 6 slices cooked bacon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat the air fryer to 400ºF (204ºC).
- Put the tater tots in the air fryer basket. Air fry for 10 minutes. Be sure to shake your fryer basket mid-way in the cooking time.
- Meanwhile, cut the bacon into 1-inch pieces.
- Remove the tater tots from the air fryer basket and put into a baking pan. Top with the bacon and drizzle with the maple syrup. Air fry for 5 minutes, or until the tots and bacon are crisp.
- Top with the cheese and air fry for 2 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.
Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 17 to 19 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 12 ounces (340 g) ground chicken sausage
- ¾ cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 pound (454 g) frozen tater tots, thawed
- Cooking spray
- Whisk together the eggs and milk in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste and stir until mixed. Set aside.
- Place a skillet over medium-high heat and spritz with cooking spray. Place the ground sausage in the skillet and break it into smaller pieces with a spatula or spoon. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes until the sausage starts to brown, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Coat a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Arrange the tater tots in the baking pan. Bake in the air fryer at 400ºF (204ºC) for 6 minutes. Shake the basket and stir in the egg mixture and cooked sausage. Bake for another 6 minutes.
- Scatter the cheese on top of the tater tots. Continue to bake for 2 to 3 minutes more until the cheese is bubbly and melted.
- Let the mixture cool for 5 minutes and serve warm.
Most of us enjoy eating tater tots, but we aren’t aware of what’s in them. We know that they’re delicious and there wasn’t a need to wonder what else’s in them. And that’s alright with me as long as the recipes that include them keep coming out as delicious as the recipes featured above.