Table of Contents
Cooking Costco Ribs On The Grill
How To Cook Costco Ribs On The Grill? Are you a Costco ribs fan? If yes, this article is especially for you. After in-depth research on the Costco ribs, we provided you with the best recipe for Costco ribs. This blog will cover how to cook Costco ribs on the grill and oven and Traeger.
But before we understand the recipe, it is essential to understand what is actually the Costco ribs. So, Costco ribs are not just about the bones; they are different from the other ribs because they contain a good amount of meat. Costco ribs are delicious due to their slightly sweet and smoky flavor. One important thing to remember while cooking Costco is that you always have to cook it on a low flame. In case it is not cooked on the low flame, the meat over them will get hard.
Now, let’s understand the food recipe that can give your weekend barbeque party a new look.
Costo ribs can be easily cooked on grill at optimum temperature. There are multiple other methods to cook costo ribs too. Amongst all the other methods, grilling, cooking in oven and cooking in a traeger are considered the most effective ways.
It is preferred to pre season or marinate the costo ribs before grilling. You can either store them overnight or just season them before 2 to 3 hours of grilling. Grilling costo ribs usually required 2 to 3 hours. This is considered the optimum time to grill ribs and will give you soft, tender, juicy and easily separated ribs which do not require effort to be separated from bone.
How To Grill The Costco Ribs
Following the few simple steps mentioned below, you can quickly grill the Costco ribs and serve your loved ones.
- At the start, you have to preheat the gas or charcoal grill.
- Set the temperature near to 375 °F.
- Put the ribs inside the grill ( bone side down). Close 2/3 vents if you are grilling on a charcoal grill.
- Put the lid on with a maintained temperature for 30 minutes.
- Keep both upper and lower vents the same.
- Take the ribs out and pour some apple juice on it, and wrap a foil paper around it.
- Put the ribs back into the grill and wait for another 30 minutes.
- Decrease the heat by reducing the gas or closing the vents.
- Remove the ribs and remove the foil paper from the ribs.
- Place it back into the grill and add some barbeque sauce with a brush every 6 minutes.
- Do this for 30 minutes
- Take the ribs out of the grill and put them in the tray or any plate for 10 minutes before serving.
There are different things that you can serve with the ribs. They are mentioned at the end of the blog.
How To Use Traeger To Cook Costco ribs
- Just like the grill, you have to preheat the Traeger at 135 degrees Celsius.
- Once it reaches the desired temperature, you have to place the Costco ribs in the Traeger with one cup of apple juice.
- Wait for the next 2 hours.
- Once the meat gets crispy and soft, you have to brush the ribs with apple juice and barbeque sauce.
- Smoke it for another 25 minutes.
- Your favorite Costco ribs are now ready. You can serve it with your desired side dish or sauce.
The most common flavours or seasoning which is required to marinate costo ribs include safflower oil, salt, sugar, black pepper, paprika, chilli powder, garlic and onion. You can also use the blend of different mixtures to formulate a seasoning which works well with costo ribs.
While grilling, when the internal temperature of the grill reaches up to 180 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit, this indicates that your costo ribs are completely cooked and ready to be served with barbecue sauce and some fries.
How To Cook Costco Ribs In The Oven
- Preheat the oven
- Wrap the ribs in foil and place them in a pan filled with water.
- Place the bowl in the oven
- Cook for at least 2 hours at the fixed temperature.
- You have to stop when the meat can be separated from the bones easily.
- In the end, brush the ribs with the apple juice and barbeque sauce.
- Warm it up again for 20 minutes, and it is ready to be served.
Are Costco Ribs Good Or Bad
Costco ribs are season food, and you can go for it once a month or twice a month. However, eating it regularly will is not suitable for the health.
When Costco Ribs Are Well Done
Cooking Costco ribs in grill, oven, or Traeger matters the most is the internal temperature of the ribs. No matter what you are using, it is dead sure that you have to cook Costco ribs for at least 2 hours on the standard flame for the best results. If we talk about the specific internal temperature, it should be around 190 degrees Celsius.
Additional things you can serve with the Costco ribs
You can additionally serve the Costco ribs with barbeque sauce that is too mainstream. Moreover, mashed potatoes are also like by the people and things like mac and cheese, vegetables, fried rice, corn on the cob, etc. Thus, all the additional things are add to make it a better food and one can have it however they want to have it. Cooking costco rib on the grill is not difficult and one may get the flavour as they want to have it for their food.
We hope you have gone through the process of grilling correctly, and now you should have a good idea about how to cook Costco ribs on the grill and other things. We have you will keep all the safety measures in mind before starting anything. Your favorite Costco ribs are now ready. You can serve it with your desired side dish or sauce. Try serving it with different gravies and this will help you like the taste on the grills as well. Grilling make the food more hygienic and a better way to eat.