Table of Contents
If you are in the market for a reliable, affordable and state of the art bread maker, the KBS pro bread machine is the perfect choice for you. This bread maker comes with 17 settings, giving you the option to make a wide array of bread types straight from your kitchen. With this machine, you can bake up to three loaf sizes between 1 pound and 2.2 pounds. What sets this bread maker apart is its affordability and presence of a fruit and nut dispenser.
If you are interested in the KBS Pro bread maker, here is everything you need to know about it.
This bread maker comes with more than 15 settings to ensure you can use it for different types of cooking. These include soft bake, sweet bread, natural sourdough, French bread, whole wheat, quick bake, sugar-free, multigrain, milky loaf, cake, raw dough, leaven dough, jam, gluten-free, bake, yogurt, ferment, rice wine, and stir fry.
This bread maker also comes with three crust settings for light, medium and dark and can bake up to three loaf sizes. This makes it ideal for small, medium and large families. This bread maker has a unique heating element that makes it easier to achieve the crust you desire.
A ceramic bread pan
The KBS pro comes with a ceramic bread pan patented by the company. Based on client reviews, this ceramic pan work just as well as the Teflon coated pan. In the past, people have shown concern over the use of Teflon coated pan because of exposure to harmful chemicals. Therefore, a ceramic baking pan sets this bread maker apart as a healthier option.
The KBS pro comes with a viewing window on the lid and an internal light to make it easy to observe the baking process without interrupting the cycle. The internal light feature is most common in high end, expensive break makers, making it a welcome addition to this low-cost bread machine.
Automatic fruit and nut dispenser
This is an unusual addition to a bread maker in the affordable price range. The hopper automatically adds fruits, chocolate, or nuts into the dough towards the end of the kneading cycle. This ensures they are mixed just right, reducing the chances of pulverization when added too early in the kneading cycle.
Most people who have invested in this bread maker have had positive reviews on the efficiency of the automatic dispenser. The ability to bake healthy bread with all the nuts and fruits you desire makes this a worthy bread maker for any home.
The dispenser is detachable and only released the ingredients at the perfect time, which can be observed through the window.
A digital touchpad
The KBS pro comes with a digital pad control panel with 17 settings options, a 15-hour delay timer and a warming option. This way, you can get ready, warm bread waiting for you at the end of a busy day or early in the morning. The touchpad is easy to use with clearly marked buttons, making every baking process a breeze.
This touchpad included an LCD display that shows the countdown throughout the baking process.
An enhanced design
While it may seem like a simplistic design at first, the KBS pro bread maker comes in a brilliant design. The internal parts are enclosed in a stainless steel housing, making it a long-lasting appliance in your kitchen. This bread maker was created to make your cooking processes easier. You can adjust the heat to support better enzyme reactions. It comes with a patented heater that ensures fast and even distributing of heat for an evenly baked bread.
For the build quality, this bread maker comes in a quality build, which is noticeable from the moment to set your eyes on it. When you touch the machine, you feel the premium design n the curved and edges, which are perfectly done. This speaks highly of the company’s dedications to creating a high-quality, reliable and long-lasting kitchen appliance.
It features a 4.5/R high rotating speed for thorough kneading of the dough. Combined with the ceramic baking pan, you are sure you bake a tasty piece of bread.
This bread maker comes with a single kneading paddle with a hood for easy removal. The best part is that the paddle is dishwasher safe.
Expert tips on how to use the KBS Pro bread machine
When you want to bake using the KBS pro bread maker, there are certain tips you can follow to help you bake the best bread at home, hustle free.
- Get your measurements right – for you to end up with the best bread, you need to ensure you get the measurements right to the last gram. Getting the quantities wrong will ruin your bread. Invest in a kitchen scale to ensure you get the quantities right every time.
- Use fresh yeast – if you are not sure about the freshness of your yeast, do not use it for baking the bread. Fresh yeast ensures your bread rises as expected. Ensure you get the year measurements correct, as too much of it will sink the dough.
- Do not use direct tap water – if you are using a recipe that requires the use of tap water, ensure you fetch the water and leave it out overnight. This gets rid of the chlorine, which can affect the fermenting process when left in the water.
- Always use non-iodized salt for recipes that require salt, as iodized salt slows down the fermentation process. Consider adding cheese, grains and nuts to your bread for an extra delicious taste. The automatic dispenser in the bread maker can add these ingredients at the right time. For grains, consider soaking them before adding them to your bread. This prevents them from absorbing the moisture in the dough, therefore not drying the bread out.
- Remember to garnish your baked bread with glaze.
The KBS Pro bread machine is one of the best options in the market for anyone interested in making bread at home. It is also ideal if you are considering taking your bread baking skills to the next level. With numerous features and baking options, there is no reason not to love this bread machine.