Best Juicer for Carrots in 2023
Table of Contents
Best Juicer for Carrots Buyer’s Guide
Are you trying to lose some weight? Carrot juice is touted as one of the best juices to help you in your journey. Carrot juice is nutritious and filling, and a glass every morning is just what the doctor would order. However, getting a suitable blender for carrots is a bit tricky as you need a lot of pressure to change these hardy roots into a juice.
It is crucial that you buy a juicer that is both powerful and durable, considering you will be using it quite often. We shall take into stock three of the top juicers for carrots in the market that are both durable and powerful. Carrot juicers are a dime-a-dozen in the market, so here are the best three carrot juicers you can try.
|Top Top||Breville BJE200XL Juice Fountain Compact Centrifugal Juicer, Silver, 10" x 10.5" x 16"||Learn more|
|Top||Juicer Machines, Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor Easy to Clean, Quiet Motor & Reverse Function, BPA-Free, Cold Press Juicer with Brush, Juice Recipes for Vegetables and Fruits, Classic Black||Learn more|
|Top||KOIOS Juicer, Masticating Juicer Machine, Slow Juice Extractor with Reverse Function, Cold Press Juicer Machines with Quiet Motor, Easy to Clean with Brush||Learn more|
Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain
The Breville brand of juicers are arguably among the best in the market. You are likely to see this brand mentioned over and over again, and with good reason. This particular brand is one of the best when it comes to squeezing out juice from carrots. It has a 700W, 110-120 volts motor with a super speed of 14,000 RPM (rotations per minute). It is safe and prevents a mess by having a safety locking arm that ensures it cannot operate if it’s not in place.
This centrifugal carrot juicer comes with a titanium-reinforced disk and micro mesh filter. Both are made from top-quality stainless steel to ensure you get the highest possible nutrient-filled juice yield. The compact but powerful juicer has a 3-inch-wide chute that takes in whole carrots without pre-chopping. It comes with an in-built froth separator that ensures you can pour juice directly into a glass without sieving.
Being easy to use and assemble, the juicer is also easy to wash, with the few removable parts being safe for dish washing. The compact design makes it easy to store away and you can wrap the power cord under its base. Extra accessories include a 25 fl oz jug with a froth separator and a convenient cleaning brush.
- Easy to assemble, disassemble and clean
- Excellent for carrots and other hard fruits
- Simple to use
- Has a safety locking arm
- Very loud
- The Breville Juice Fountain Compact may be small but it is packed with power; It features a 3 inch wide chute allowing you to juice whole fruits and vegetables and conveniently collects pulp within the footprint of the unit to conserve counter space
- Unique Extraction System: The compact centrifugal juicers titanium reinforced disc and Italian-made micro mesh filter basket are made out of stainless steel and together are designed for optimum juice and nutrient extraction
- Short Prep Time: The Breville juicer machines unique 3 inch extra wide chute feed allows you to juice whole fruits and vegetables without pre-cutting
- Built-in Froth Separator: Certain fruits or vegetables create froth when juiced; The juice jug features an integrated froth separator to pour more juice, less froth into the glass
- Compact Design & Convenient Storage: The Juice Fountains compact design makes it suitable to store in small spaces and the power cord wraps around under the base making storage neat and simple
- Included Accessories: 25 fl oz Juice Jug with Froth Separator and Cleaning Brush
- Capacity: 25 fl oz Juice Jug and 1.6 qt Pulp Container
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Product Warranty; Power: 700 Watts; Voltage: 110 to 120 Volts
Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor
The Aicok is a slow masticating juicer which means it operates at slow speeds of 80 rotations per minute. The slow speed does not generate any heat which oxidizes juice, compromising the juice quality. It grinds the carrots with its spiral system, which allows it to squeeze the most juice out of hard produce like carrots and other soft fruit.
The 150W motor is powerful, yet silent enough (60 decibels) to give you a nutritious non-foamy glass of juice without waking up the whole neighborhood. The Aicok is easy to assemble and operate, perfect for beginners in the juicing journey. Its easy to clean and its parts are BPA-free and dish washer safe.
With its silent motor, the juicer stays in place while juicing, and the low speed also allows you to juice leafy greens. It also comes with a two-year warranty which is an assurance of its durability.
- Easy to use
- 7-segment spiral auger
- BPA-free and dish washable parts
- Very quiet
- 2-year warranty
- Has no extra accessories or extra food processing functions
- ? Upgraded Spiral System - 7 segment spiral opening up each cell for maximum juice yield, minimal oxidation, most nutrition.
- ? 80 Rpm Slow Masticating and Grinding - 90% More Nutrition Growth, without creating too much heat and friction. Reserving the vitamins, enzymes, minerals, trace minerals and nutrients. With less foaming and no clogging.
- ? Juice & Pulp Separation Function - Perfectly separates the pomace from the juice, and extracts the nutrients from the fruits and vegetables into juice. Enjoy the pleasure of less pulp.
- ? Baby Health and Silence - Runs less than 60 decibels. Safe PMMA material, easy to assemble, operate, and clean. Dishwasher-safe parts make cleanup a breeze. A heavy-duty and stable body that lets you enjoy a quiet life.
- ? 3 Years of Quality Assurance - This juicer using advanced technology, with UL, ETL certification. Provide lifelong technical consultation.
KOIOS Masticating Juicer Machine
The KOIS masticating juicer operates at a low but effective speed of 80 RPM, with a 3-stage spiral auger that maintains the carrots’ nutrients. Able to extract at least 80% of the carrot juice, it gives you more juice yield jampacked with nutrients. The 150W motor is quiet and runs at below 60 decibels, yet is strong enough to juice the hardest produce, softer fruits and leafy greens.
The juicer comes with a reverse function that prevents clogging, is easy to use and clean. Its parts are BPA free and also safe for the dishwasher. It comes with a cleaning brush, a recipe book and a juice cup.
- Easy to assemble
- Reverse function that prevents clogging
- 3-stage spiral auger
- Comes with reverse function
- Juice cup, pulp cup
- Cleaning brush
- Recipe book
- 2-year motor warranty, 1-year warranty on parts.
- No extra attachments
- 【Multi-Application】: Masticating Juicer can extract all kinds of fibrous fruits and vegetables, such as celery, ginger, leafy greens, carrot, apples, oranges, etc. It is a worth investing for a comfortable family to purchase this masticating juicer extractor.
- 【Quiet and Convenient】: The juicer is less than 60db when working. And it is easy to assemble, operate, and clean, dishwasher-safe parts make clean up a breeze. You will enjoy a quiet environment and healthy life when making juice, thanks to the perfect design.
- 【Higher Nutritional Value】: Compared to centrifugal juicer, the masticating juicer keeps the minerals, enzymes, vitamins, trace minerals and nutrients from being destroyed. It is the best to keep minimal Oxidation, low heat build-up, less foaming and no clogging.
- 【Higher Juicer Yield】: Compared to centrifugal juicers, slow juicer is higher juice yield by the auger squeezing and reverse function. You will get really taste, so delicious, flavorful, rich, and concentrated due to the juice extractor.
- 【What you get】: Slow juicer adopts advanced technology and is made of baby food grade BPA-free materials. Our motor is covered by a 10-year warranty. The remaining parts are covered by a 3-year warranty. Etl, FDA Certification. And we provide lifelong technical consultation and customer servi
How to Choose the Best Juicer for Carrots
Here are some of the key features to look for when buying a juicer for carrots:
You can choose between a centrifugal or a masticating juicer. Centrifugal juicers are super-fast, but mostly very noisy, and are ideal for hard fruits. If you want to use the juicer for leafy greens in the future, this may not be the best choice. Some generate a lot of heat that oxidizes the juice, meaning it cannot keep for long.
Masticating juicers are slower and very quiet. From their slow speed, they do not heat the juice and they squeeze out more juice compared to centrifugal juicers.
A large feeding chute is an excellent time saver. It allows you to plonk in the carrots or fruits without pre-cutting. This is an excellent feature, especially when you need to make a glass of juice when you are running late.
Not all juicers are made equal. Some come with froth separators, and some do not. While foam separating is not a critical feature, it is one of those wonderful-to-have features that make juicing less messy and hassle-free. It allows you to pour the juice straight into a glass without sieving.
You do not want a juicer without non-slip feet unless you want to spend your time holding it down. The non-slip feet make the juicer stable and not move around the countertop while juicing.
If you need to stow away the juicer after use, or your kitchen counter space is minimal, consider getting a compact juicer. Horizontal juicers take up more space compared to vertical juicers.
Durability and Versatility
Go for reputable brands that have time-proven appliances. You will be using the juicer quite often, and you do not need a juicer that will break down after a few uses. Look for a versatile juicer that will not only juice carrots but soft fruit as well.
If you are looking for a carrot juicer, remember you are investing. Make careful consideration and know the differences between the juicer types. Due diligence never fails, and you definitely do not want to regret making a purchase later. Research, buy and enjoy using your juicer!