Best Juicer With Easy Clean Up in 2023
Table of Contents
Best Juicer With Easy Clean Up Review in 2023
Juicing is a lot of fun until you have to clean up. Cleaning up some juicer models is an uphill task. The ease of clean-up should be among the first things you consider when buying a juicer. Some juicers have everything going for them until you get to cleaning up.
The more detachable parts a juicer has, the more likely it is easier to clean. Considering you might make juice daily or every other day, you certainly do not want to get caught up cleaning the juicer for an hour after juicing. We shall explore the top three juicers that are really easy to clean and answer some FAQs at the tail end.
|Top||Hurom HP Slow Juicer, White||Learn more|
|Juicer Machines, Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor Easy to Clean, Quiet Motor & Reverse Function, BPA-Free, Cold Press Juicer with Brush, Juice Recipes for Vegetables and Fruits, Classic Black||Learn more|
|KOIOS Centrifugal Juicer Machines, Juice Extractor with Big Mouth 3” Feed Chute, 304 Stainless-steel Fliter, Best Seller Juicer 2021, High Juice yield, Easy to Clean&100% BPA-Free, 1200W&Powerful, Dishwasher Safe, Included Brush||Learn more|
Hurom HP Slow Juicer, White
The Hurom slow juicer operates at almost 40 RPM (rotations per minute), which means it is an ultra-quiet machine. The auger/drill is vertically positioned and slowly squeezes produce to get maximum juice yield. The slow RPM does not generate heat, which causes oxidation and loss of nutrients.
You can disassemble the housing and the auger into different components that you can quickly rinse after use. If you use the juicer daily, you should run water through the juicer to rinse out the main parts.
After juicing fibrous produce like beets, carrots, or celery, you must handwash the mesh filter basket using the brush set that comes with the juicer. Hurom’s vertical design means it has a small footprint, and it takes up little space on your countertop.
- Huroms new personal series juicer will meet all your juicing needs. Whether you’re making orange juice, almond milk, the HP will rise to the challenge. It’s compact size further ensures it will fit on any kitchen counter.
Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer
The Aicok slow juicer extracts juice via a seven-stage auger. The auger rotates at a slow 80 rotations per minute (RPM) and is super quiet, running at under 60 decibels. The slow pace means there is no heat generation, and the juice is not exposed to oxidation.
The juice retains all its nutritional ingredients as a result. The Aicok has no internal juice tank, so you can prep ingredients and continuously feed them into the chute. This works well for making a significant amount of juice.
The Aicok comes with a dual-directional switch with a reverse option, great for unclogging the juicer. Assembling, disassembling, and cleaning the juicer is made easy by a lock switch. You can wash most components under running water, and they are dishwasher safe. However, cleaning by hand ensures you scrub the dual mesh baskets with the cleaning brush.
- ? Upgraded Spiral System - 7 segment spiral opening up each cell for maximum juice yield, minimal oxidation, most nutrition.
- ? 80 Rpm Slow Masticating and Grinding - 90% More Nutrition Growth, without creating too much heat and friction. Reserving the vitamins, enzymes, minerals, trace minerals and nutrients. With less foaming and no clogging.
- ? Juice & Pulp Separation Function - Perfectly separates the pomace from the juice, and extracts the nutrients from the fruits and vegetables into juice. Enjoy the pleasure of less pulp.
- ? Baby Health and Silence - Runs less than 60 decibels. Safe PMMA material, easy to assemble, operate, and clean. Dishwasher-safe parts make cleanup a breeze. A heavy-duty and stable body that lets you enjoy a quiet life.
- ? 3 Years of Quality Assurance - This juicer using advanced technology, with UL, ETL certification. Provide lifelong technical consultation.
KOIOS Centrifugal Juicer
The KOIOS centrifugal juicer is a powerful juicer that produces juice in seconds. It is very versatile, and you can use it to extrude pasta, grind coffee beans, and other functions. It comes with a powerful 1300W motor that spins between 12,000 to 18,000 RPM.
The juicer has an extra-large 3-inch chute that allows you to feed it whole fruits. The juicer is superfast with a 13-row saw and pointed blades. These blades evenly distribute the fruit and separate it via a mesh filter basket with the pulp going into a bin.
You can rinse the KOIOS large parts, but you should carefully clean the saw and mesh filter basket with the included cleaning brush. Ensure that you clean the juicer immediately after use before the pulp dries up.
- HIGHER JUICE YIELD - Strong Motor With Extra 1300 Watt Power& Stainless Steel Juicer : KOIOS JE-70 juicer was designed in a fraction of the size with 1300w watt punch of much larger, bulkier juicer and the sleek modern stainless-steel with 13-row saw pointed blades even distribution, grinding is more delicate, precision grid, high juice yield. You will be able to create a 16 oz cup of juice in just few seconds with no clogging and less foaming.
- EXTRA LARGE FEED CHUTE - 3’’ Inch Feed Chute allows you to juice the whole apple, no need to cut into pieces, omitting the cutting process, completely hands free juicing to save more time to get the fresh juice.
- 2 GEARS+PULSE MODE - 1 low speed runs from 12000 to 15000 RPM for softer fruits like oranges, tomatoes and others; 2 fast speed runs from 15000 to 18000 RPM for harder fruits like carrots, celery, beets, kale and many others. Different juicing modes provide options for all produce.
- CLEAN-UPS ARE A SNAP - 100% BPA FREE MATERIAL - Culinary grade stainless-steel cutting disc and 304 mesh filter promise extracting more juice, vitamins and minerals all while being easy to celery juice cleanse and assemble in seconds.
- EUROPEAN ENGINEERED – AMERICAN GUARANTEE - 100% 3 Year Warranty so you can buy with confidence and juice happily ever after.
FAQs on Best Juicer With Easy Clean up
What Types of Juicers Are Available in the Market?
Generally, we have two types of juicers-centrifugal and masticating. Centrifugal juicers are very fast, often noisy, and juice in seconds. Masticating juicers are slow, quiet, and take longer to juice.
Between a Masticating and Centrifugal Juicer, Which One is Easier to Clean?
Most centrifugal juicers have fewer detachable components compared to masticating juicers. When it comes to juicers, the general rule of thumb is the fewer detachable parts it has, the faster the clean-up process.
How Do You Clean a Juicer?
The fastest and easiest way to clean a juicer after use is to soak it in warm soapy water with a few drops of dishwashing soap or vinegar.
One hour or two is enough to soak the juicer, and then use a cleaning brush which often comes with the juicer to remove any pulp. If the juicer has a mineral coating, soak in a 1:1 ration of vinegar and water, then add a few drops of lemon juice.
Can I Clean My Juicer in a Dishwasher?
You can clean your juicer in a dishwasher, except the motor, of course! Most juicers in the market have dish washable components.
What Makes a Juicer Easy to Clean?
When buying a juicer, you need to look out for some features that will make your juicing experience worthwhile. One of these is an easy-to-clean product. A juicer can become very messy depending on the produce you are juicing. Spending a lot of time cleaning the juicer is not something you want to do.
An easy-to-clean juicer, as mentioned above, should have fewer detachable components and should be easy to assemble and assemble. Making juice should not feel like a chore every time you think about assembling and washing the juicer.
When Should You Clean Your Juicer?
If you intend for your juice to last longer, you need to make it a habit to clean your juicer every time you use it. This prevents the build-up of gunk made up of fruit and veggie particles after every juicing process. If particles are left on the juicer, the juicer might become a health hazard due to the build-up of bacteria.
Juicing need not be an involving chore. When you go out there to buy a juicer, consider how easy it is to assemble, disassemble and clean the juicer. Some juicers take so much time to clean, and it almost doesn’t make any sense to juice.
Ensure the juicer has fewer detachable parts, as that will mean less for you to clean! Most people barely have time to juice, and if you throw in more time to clean, it becomes very disheartening. Centrifugal juicers are faster to juice, faster to clean, so if clean-up is a big deal for you, then go for one.