Table of Contents
- Product Reviews
- Hamilton Beach Professional Quiet Shield Blender
- Blendtec Professional 800 Blender with WildSide+ Jar
- Cuisinart Hurricane Blender, 2.25 Peak
- FAQs on Quiet Blender for Smoothies
When it comes to kitchen appliances, the blender is one of the noisiest tools. It can make your neighbors uncomfortable and wakes up your sleeping family members. If you prefer a glass of fresh and healthy smoothie in the morning, the noisy blender may also produce some issues apart from producing the smoothie. The solution? You should consider purchasing a quiet blender.
There are some blenders out there designed to reduce the noise a bit while assuring you the same performance. They can be tricky to find as there are many of these available. However, we can help you to find them. Keep reading the article to know about some of the Best Quiet Blender for Smoothies.
|Hamilton Beach Professional Quiet Shield Blender, 1500W, 32oz BPA Free Jar, 4 Programs & Variable Speed Dial for Puree, Ice Crush, Shakes and Smoothies, Silver (58870)||Learn more|
|Top||Blendtec Professional 800 Blender with WildSide+ Jar (90 oz), Sealed Sound Enclosure, Industries Strongest and Quietest Professional-Grade Power, 11-Speed Touch Slider, Self-Cleaning, Black||Learn more|
|Cuisinart Hurricane Blender, 2.25 Peak, Gun Metal||Learn more|
Below, we will let you know about some of the best quiet blenders for smoothies. So, if you are thinking about getting one of these for your morning smoothies, check out the below options.
Hamilton Beach Professional Quiet Shield Blender
The Hamilton Beach Professional Quiet Shield Blender is one of the best quiet blenders available currently. It is a powerful blender that can crush ice and frozen ingredients with the fast power 1500watts/ 20 peak HP motor. The blenders also equip a hardened and stainless-steel blade that can easily cut through the hard ingredients. Such a combination of the blade and motor can assure you of decent performance.
The best thing about the blender is its removable quiet shield that can dampen the noise during the operation. This allows you to quietly complete the blending work without disturbing anyone. There are four program settings for smoothies, ice crush, cleaning, and puree. There is a 32 oz shatterproof jar that is BPA-free and also includes a well-fit lid. Parts of the blenders are easy to clean as they are dishwasher-safe.
- Powerful 1500 watts blender with 20 peak HP motor for a smooth performance.
- Equips a hardened and stainless-steel blade to cut through hard ingredients.
- A removable quiet shield that can dampen the noise while blending.
- Four program settings for smoothie, ice crush, cleaning, and puree.
- Includes a dishwasher-safe shatterproof jar with lids; perfect for medium serves.
- Note that it will produce substantial noise without the quiet shield.
Blendtec Professional 800 Blender with WildSide+ Jar
Blendtec is one of the most popular brands when it comes to blender. They produce high-quality and premium products that can assure you of long-term performance. The Blendtec Professional 800 Blender is one of their top-rated products that can help to elevate your blending experience. It is a versatile blender suitable for a variety of activity including juice, ice cream, smoothie, cocktail, soup, and much more things.
The blender equips six preprogrammed blend cycles along with a pulse option to prepare various recipes with higher efficiency. Moreover, it has 11 easily controllable speed settings to get the preferred texture of the recipe. You will get a 90 oz volume jar with the blender which is perfect for large serves for family and parties. It also equips the Blendtec Sound Enclosure that makes it very quiet while blending things at high speed.
- Equips Blendtec Sound Enclosure makes it very quiet while operating.
- 11 easily controllable speed settings to get the preferred texture of the recipe.
- 90 oz volume jar with the blender, perfect for large serves for family and parties
- Versatile blender suitable juice, ice cream, smoothie, cocktail, soup, and others.
- Strong features and components to assure an efficient performance for a long time.
- This is one of the most expensive blenders out there.
- The blender base is a bit wide.
Cuisinart Hurricane Blender, 2.25 Peak
The Cuisinart Hurricane Blender from a consumer-friendly brand known for its high-quality kitchen appliances. It is a quiet blender that doesn’t require any additional features to assure quiet performance. Instead of the shield cover, the blender arrives with a double-housing design which helps to reduce the motor sound as much as possible. This is a powerful blender with 2.25 peak HP and suitable for a variety of blending works.
The blender brings you a 60 oz BPA-free Tritan container that allows you to medium to large serves at once. In case you don’t know, Tritan is used in baby-grade appliances for safety and hygiene. There are two pre-programmed settings in the blender for the smoothie and crush ice. It also has a load-sensing capability that helps to automatically decide the blending speed. You can also control the speed manually with the buttons.
- Double-housing design to reduce the motor sound as much as possible.
- A powerful blender with 2.25 peak HP and suitable for a variety of blending works.
- 60 oz BPA-free Tritan container for preparing large serves with ease.
- Two pre-programmed settings for efficiently making smoothies and crush ice.
- A load-sensing capability that automatically sets the blending speed and duration.
- It is not that much quiet when compared to the blender that arrives with covers.
FAQs on Quiet Blender for Smoothies
Here are some most asked questions about blenders
Why is my blender so loud?
Blender sound is caused by motors and rotating speed. The motor produces some sounds while working. Besides, the device also produces sounds when a high-speed blade hits the food for pulverizing.
How do I make my blender quieter?
You may add a soft towel under the blender to make it quieter. You may also put a silicone or rubber mat instead of the towel. You can add the sound enclosure box available for blenders which help to reduce the sound.
How many decibels is a blender?
The average decibels from an operating blender are around 88 dB. If a blender has around 68 to 70 dB, you can consider it as the quiet one.
If you are worried about the loudness of your blender while preparing the morning smoothies, the best thing you can do is to purchase a quiet blender. This will help you to make your healthy morning drinks without disturbing anyone. You can consider the above methods as they are nicely optimized to assure quiet performance. Apart from being quiet, they are adequately powerful to offer you a versatile performance.