Table of Contents
How To Grill Corn On The Stove
How To Grill Corn On The Stove? It’s been so hot lately, and you’re craving something fresh and light. You want to add a little flavour, but what? What you need are some summer Veggies. You might not think of corn as a summer vegetable, but it is!
Here are some tips for grilling your corn on the stovetop.
How To Grill Corn On The Stove Top
Grilling corn on the stovetop is a great alternative to grilling it outside. It can be done year-round, too. You just need to know how to do it. The best way to grill corn on the stovetop is with foil packets. To make your corn packet, take a sheet of aluminium foil and fold
it in half, then in half again, so you have four quarters. Place the corn on the foil so it’s evenly distributed over one-quarter of the foil circle. Drizzle olive oil over each ear of corn, sprinkle with salt and pepper, then top with fresh herbs—whatever you have around! You can also add onion, garlic or even lemon zest for extra flavour.
Once you’ve topped your corn with your favourite seasonings, place another piece of aluminium foil over your packet to seal it uptight. Fold up all four corners, touching in the middle and twisting tightly to close it shut. Now you’re ready to cook! Place your packets on a baking sheet or dish and bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes or until tender enough for your liking. Remove it from the oven when your packet is cooked through, and serve immediately!.
Other Great Veggies For Summer To Grill Corn On The Stove
Grilling corn is one of the many ways to enjoy summer veggies during this season. But you might be wondering what other ways there are to enjoy these tasty vegetables.
Below are some recipes for summer veggies that will help you beat the heat.
– Zucchini Noodle Salad is a great dish to try in the summer when zucchini is in season. Zucchini noodles are tossed with pesto, roasted tomatoes, and parmesan cheese for a light sauce.
– Corn salad makes for a refreshing side dish at your next barbecue or cookout. This dish is perfect if you’re craving something light and fresh with a little spice.
– Shrimp Pad Thai is an Asian-inspired take on your typical pasta dish. It’s made with spaghetti noodles, shrimp, eggs, garlic, soy sauce, fish sauce, peanuts, cilantro, sugar and rice vinegar for that extra kick of flavour!
Grilling Season Essentials
If you are looking to grill your corn on the stovetop, here are some tips that will help you get it right!
– Season with salt and pepper. This is the ultimate way to season your veggies. It adds flavour and guarantees good taste.
– Grill for 8 minutes per side. You want to make sure both sides are well seared, so plan to grill each side for 8 minutes. If you don’t have time to do this, try grilling 4 minutes per side for a shorter cook time.
– Keep an eye on your corn while it’s cooking by stirring it often. Corn can easily burn if you’re not careful, but stirring helps keep that from happening!
– Remove the kernels before serving. Once the corn is cooked, remove the kernels with a knife or just use your hands. Serve hot!
Grilling Season Mistakes To Grill Corn On The Stove
Grilling season is here, and it brings with it the opportunity to make delicious barbecue for your friends and family. But before you get started, be sure you’re not making any of these grilling mistakes. Grill too long For many people, grilling is a way to get away from cooking indoors on the stove or in the oven. Grilling outdoors should be relaxing, an opportunity to enjoy beautiful weather while preparing food for your loved ones. Don’t ruin this experience by spending too much time grilling, though!
Allowing food to cook for too long can dry out the meat—not what you want when you’re trying to serve smoky ribs or juicy burgers. If you need to cook something for longer than usual, use indirect heat not to burn. Use too much lighter fluid. You might cringe at the thought of using lighter fluid when trying to light your grill, but it’s an important step in getting that fire going! Just don’t overdo it. Too much lighter fluid will leave unpleasant residue on your food that people won’t appreciate later. Use a chimney starter instead of lighter fluid—it will save you from having a gooey mess later!
When it comes to grilling vegetables, it’s important to know the right kind of veggies to grill, what mistakes to avoid and how to cook them on the stove. In summer, corn is always a great add-on to any meal. But there are plenty of other veggies you can grill, too, whether you’re looking for a side dish or a way to spice up your main dish. The best way to grill veggies is on the stove. Grilling vegetables on the stove is quick and easy because you don’t need extra equipment. And there are plenty of mouth-watering recipes if you’re looking for inspiration!