Best Beer Fridge for Garage in 2023
Table of Contents
How to Choose the Right Beer Fridge for You
A Garage-ready refrigerator is one that can withstand extreme temperature changes, common in a garage setup. Because most garages are uninsulated, a regular household refrigerator may not have the capacity to adjust its temperatures to match the changes in temperature in a garage, which can cause the unit to be faulty in its functions. This leads to premature wear and tear of your unit.
If you are looking for the best beet fridge for garage use, here are the top three best garage-ready fridge you can use to cool your favorite beer.
|Top||hOmeLabs Beverage Refrigerator and Cooler - 120 Can Mini Fridge with Glass Door for Soda Beer or Wine - Small Drink Dispenser Machine for Office or Bar with Adjustable Removable Shelves||Learn more|
|BLACK+DECKER BCRK17W Compact Refrigerator Energy Star Single Door Mini Fridge with Freezer, 1.7 Cubic Ft., White||Learn more|
|Whynter FM-45G 45 Quart Portable Refrigerator AC 110V/ DC 12V True Freezer for Car, Home, Camping, RV -8°F to 50°F, One Size, Gray||Learn more|
hOmeLabs Beverage Refrigerator and Cooler
This 3.2 cubic feet modern electric beverage cooler is a freestanding beverage refrigerator that features an elegant see-through design in a left hinge glass front door with a stainless steel frame for you to view your wine, beer, or soda at a glance. Its white LED interior light illuminates for an easy nighttime selection of your favorite chilled drink.
It has a large capacity beer & wine chiller, making it the perfect under counter beverage cooler with a large internal storage design, equipped with three adjustable and removable chrome shelves. The drinks organizer can conveniently hold up to 120 standard-sized soda or beer cans or several bottles of wine.
This is a single zone beverage mini refrigerator with easy touch temperature control that cools down to 34°F and a large digital display for quick monitoring and setting of any temperature. Its memory function automatically restores the preset temperature of the cooler in case it becomes unplugged or in the event of a power outage.
This mini-fridge for your basement comes with 120V 240W heavy-duty vertical chiller that features energy-efficient advanced technology. It also has a whisper-quiet compressor that works with a small convection fan to cool quickly and keep consistent air circulation for a consistent temperature supply inside. This is the best fridge for motorhomes, basement, office, dorm, apartment, restaurant, or a home kitchen.
The auto defrosting function is the icing on the cake. This beverage cooler is also designed with an additional temperature sensor for auto defrost mode. The external side measure 18.9” on the front across, 33.3” top to bottom, and 17.30”front to back. This is the perfect basement refrigerator when you need to store drinks in your basement.
BLACK+DECKER BCRK17W Compact Refrigerator
This is a compact & stylish mini-fridge that will save you space thanks to its compact size measuring 17.5″ x 18.5″ x 19.7″. You can use it to store food, soda, beer, and other beverages with minimal energy consumption that will not drive up your power bill. The sleek, modern design is available in black, stainless steel, and white and is perfect for basements, offices, college dorm rooms, home bars, RV campers, and small apartments.
Do not let the small size fool you. This mini-fridge comes with a removable glass shelf that expands the storage space and makes the fridge easy to clean. It also has additional door storage that can fit two soda and beer cans or small containers on the top shelf, taller liter bottles, wine, and milk containers on the bottom shelf.
Other convenient features that make this mini fridge even more practical include a reversible door, leveling legs, and adjustable temperature control (33.8 degrees Fahrenheit at the lowest setting). The icing on the cake is the small freezer and an included ice tray. The mini freezer can fit ice packs and most frozen dinners.
The Low sound operation is perfect for places where you do not want a noisy appliance like waiting rooms, TV and game rooms, and even baby rooms where you can store milk for easy feeding.
- COMPACT & STYLISH - This space saving small refrigerator (17.5 x 18.5 x 19.7) stores food, soda, beer, and other beverages with minimal energy (70 watts) and without taking up too much space. The sleek, modern design - available in black, stainless steel, and white - is perfect for college dorm rooms, offices, garages, home bars, small apartments, and RV campers
- LARGE CAPACITY - The removable glass shelf expands the storage space and makes the fridge easy to clean. Additional door storage fits two cans (like soda and beer) or small containers on the top shelf, and liter or taller bottles and containers (like water, wine and milk) on the bottom shelf
- CONVENIENT FEATURES - A reversible door, leveling legs, and adjustable temperature control (33.8 degrees Fahrenheit at the lowest setting) make this mini fridge even more practical. The small freezer (8 inches wide x 2 inches tall) fits ice packs, most frozen dinners, and the included ice tray
- ULTRA QUIET - Low sound operation is perfect for places where you don’t want a noisy appliance – waiting rooms, TV and game rooms, and even baby rooms where you can store milk for easy feeding
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY - 1 year warranty for parts and labor, and 2 year warranty for compressor part
Whynter FM-45G 45 Quart Portable Refrigerator
If you are concerned that your fridge will take up too much space in your apartment, the Whynter portable refrigerator is the best option for your space-saving needs. You can cool drinks and food from -8 degrees F and 50 F with this unit, making it ideal for use as a freezer or a regular fridge. This fridge comes with a fast freeze option for rapid cooling of foods to -8 degrees. This is perfect for frozen foods.
It is made with stainless steel handles that make moving this mini fridge easy. This way, you do not need a designated place for the fridge since you can store it away when you need to make more room in your apartment. The interior is made of two wire baskets that are removable for easier time organizing. It also has an insulated lid and walls and is easy to clean thanks to the drain plug feature.
The exterior of this mini fridge comes with coated tough steel available in gray and camo. This makes it perfect for a man cave, for use in a campsite, a morning tailgate, or a long hunting trip. The best part is that this fridge is a dual voltage appliance, featuring an 8ft AC power cord and a 10ft DC cord. This makes it easy for you to plug into a direct power source when around shore power.
The only downside is the 45qt capacity, which means you might need to find a grocery store more often. Also, the unit only comes with one compartment, meaning you cannot use it as a freezer and fridge at the same time. However, its compact size makes it perfect for small garages.
- External dimensions: 23.5″ W x 16.5″L x 20.5″ H | Net weight: 45 lb
- 45 Quarts or 60 Cans (12FL oz) capacity; Adjustable temperature range: -8°F to 50°F; LED temperature display; “Fast Freeze” mode rapidly cools to -8°F
- 8-feet AC power cord and 10-feet DC power cord; Two removable wire baskets; Insulated lid and walls; ETL approved
- Power low indicator; Functions even when tilted 30°; Tough and solid outer powder coated steel housing; Drain Plug for easy cleaning; Stainless steel side handles
- Car, RV and home use; Operates as a refrigerator or freezer; work with 12/24V DC and 110V AC power; Voltage power AC (115V/ 60Hz – 65W/ 0.75A) or DC (12V/24V – 4.5A /2.5A Car Lighter Socket); unit can be plugged in with both AC power and the DC power at the same time. If both AC and DC are plugged in at the same time, then the unit will primarily operate on AC. If the AC power source fails, DC will become primary power supply source.
- Wattage: 65 Watts
- ETL approved; Refrigerant Type: R-1
What to look for in the best beer fridge for garage
How much space do you have? This is usually the first question you will be asked when looking for an apartment fridge. Apartment kitchens usually come with limited kitchen space, limiting the number of kitchen appliances you can have.
Storage space needs
Generally, the total storage space of a fridge is measured in cubic feet. Since it is difficult to visualize a size in your mind, it is best to ensure you check the storage in person. Ensure you invest in a fridge is slightly more storage space than you imagine you require. Leaving a few inches between your food containers ensures there is enough room for cool air to circulate in the unit.
This is an important factor to consider for renters. The best beer fridge for garage or beer equipment should be easy to move and transport. Go for a refrigerator with castors/rollers to make moving easier. With rollers, pulling and moving a fridge is easy even when you need to clean under it.
Modern apartment fridges come in different configurations that include bottom drawer freezer fridges, the traditional top-drawer freezer options, and a refrigerator without freezer compartments. When choosing the best fridge for apartment living, go for one that balanced practicality with preference.
Purchasing a beer refrigerator for garage use is a major purchase. Whether you need a narrow fridge for a small garage or a larger option, always choose the best option for your needs. Choose the best fridge for garage use from the reviewed options to enjoy energy efficiency, convenience, and style.