Best Juicer for Tomatoes in 2023
Table of Contents
Best Juicer for Tomatoes Buying Guide
Have you been looking for the perfect tomato juicer? Tomato juice is lauded for its myriad benefits and wide array of minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants like lycopene. Lycopene is known for its inflammation-reducing properties. A trendy drink, you need a juicer that can juice the tomatoes and give you the maximum benefit of tomato juice.
The numerous juicers in the market are enough to confuse anyone. We take a look at the three top tomato juicers, their pros, their cons, and what you should consider when buying one.
|Tribest GSE-5050 Greenstar Elite, Cold Press Complete Masticating Slow Juicer with Jumbo Twin Gears||Learn more|
|Top||Omega NC900HDC Juicer Extractor and Nutrition System Creates Fruit Vegetable and Wheatgrass Juice Quiet Motor Slow Masticating Dual-Stage Extraction with Adjustable Settings, 150-Watt, Metallic||Learn more|
|Hurom HP Slow Juicer, White||Learn more|
Tribest GSE-5050 Greenstar Elite
If you are looking for a tomato juicer with the most yield, the Tribest is among the top appliances. It is portable with a sure grip that ensures easy porting and comes with a whopping 12-year warranty!
The Tribest allows you to juice continuously with its automatic pulp ejection feature, making cleaning easier. This model juices many more than tomatoes to include vegetables and has a grinding capacity for nuts and grains. It uses a three-stage juicing system and uses twin gears to completely extract all the juice from the tomatoes and give you dry pulp.
The Tribest is super easy to assemble and disassemble, making cleaning easy but involving. You can clean the juicer using water and some mild soap. To prolong the juicer’s quality, avoid strong chemicals like bleach. However, the juicer has a large footprint that takes up a lot of space, so you will need to have enough countertop space. The juicer comes with other accessories like a cleaning brush, juice pitcher made of glass, wooden and plastic plunger.
- No waste as you get a dry pulp
- Large juicing capacity
- Huge and cumbersome body
- The cleaning takes up a lot of time
- Portable with balanced sure-grip handle for easy carrying; 12 Year Warranty
- Automatic pulp ejection for continuous juicing and easier clean-up
- Easily juices most fruits, herbs & vegetables and grinds nuts, grains
- Easy to clean and assemble ; All-new GSE-5010 Black 110V Model, Dimensions 18.6 W x 6.8 D x 12.4 H
- clean the juicer with mild soap and avoid using any hard chemicals, such as bleach, to prolong the quality of the product.
Omega Juicer Extractor and Nutrition System
Omega is a renowned juicer manufacturer and, on this model, they offer you a 15-year warranty on the parts and performance. The juice made from this slow masticating juicer has a longer shelf life due to the low 80 RPM (Rotations per minute). The slow RPM generates minimal heat and oxidation, thus allowing the juice to keep longer.
The Omega uses a dual-stage masticating process to extract juice from your tomatoes, resulting in a more nutritious juice yield. The juicer can also juice other fruits and vegetables, including leafy greens. It also has other functions like mincing garlic and herbs, whipping up soy milk, or making frozen desserts and baby food.
It comes with an adjustable end cap with five settings and automatic pulp ejection. The Omega’s motor is deceptively quiet yet super powerful and equal to 2 horsepower. Its large feeding chute is larger than most Omega masticating models, and this means less prep time while juicing.
- Powerful motor
- 15-year warranty
- The juicer’s screen may malfunction
- INDUSTRY LEADING 15-YEAR Coverage on parts and performance
- LONGER LASTING JUICES - Using a low speed of 80 RPMs results in minimal heat buildup and oxidation promoting healthy enzymes
- EXCLUSIVE - Dual Stage masticating extraction
- HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS JUICES - Extracts the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, taste and juice from minimum amounts of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, and wheatgrass
- NUTRITION SYSTEM - Extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, turn nuts into nut butter, make baby food and frozen desserts, mince herbs and garlic, and whip up soy milk in a flash
- HIGHLIGHTS - The adjustable end cap has 5-settings for maximum juice output and extraction. Enjoy continuous juicing with automatic pulp ejection
- POWER - Quiet but powerful motor with gear reduction equivalent of 2 HP motor
- EASY TO USE - The size of the feed chute is larger compared to some Omega models, so you can spend less time prepping before juicing
- Not for Commercial Use
- 110/120 Volt model designed exclusively for use in North America. Coverage valid in North America on
Hurom HP Slow Juicer
The Hurom juices tomatoes, and its pulp output is less due to its extra-fine screen. This juicer is fantastic with tomato juice, and being a vertical juicer, you can juice more than tomatoes. The juicer runs at 43 RPM (rotations per minute), which is lower than most masticating juicers and very quiet. A slow rotating juicer generates very minimal heat. Heat is detrimental for juice as it destabilizes the nutrients and vitamins.
The Hurom has no auto-cleaning system but comes with an in-built brush that makes cleaning the juicer faster. The brush removes most of the pulp that sticks to the screen, and you can scrub the screen filter, making your work easier.
You can make frozen desserts, sorbets, and almond milk using this juicer. One downside with the juicer is its short parts warranty of two years. The components are usually the first to wear out. However, the parts are built from BPA-free Tritan plastic, one of the most robust available plastic.
- Slow RPM and does not oxidate juice
- Easy to clean
- Short warranty
- Huroms new personal series juicer will meet all your juicing needs. Whether you’re making orange juice, almond milk, the HP will rise to the challenge. It’s compact size further ensures it will fit on any kitchen counter.
How to Choose the Best Juicer for Tomatoes
Tomatoes are not easy to juice unless you have the right juicer. Here are some things to consider before buying one:
Type of Juicer
You can either buy a manual or an electric tomato juicer. The manual juicer requires a lot of time and effort to operate. The electric juicer is faster, more convenient, and less messy.
Find out what materials the juicer is made from. This knowledge informs how you make your juice to how you clean it. Some materials are more fragile than others and are not healthy for you.
Look to see if the manufacturers have indicated the plastic parts are BPA-free and made from Tritan. This shows their durability. Look for dishwasher-safe materials that are easy to clean.
Some features make a juicer more pleasurable to use and help in giving the best juice. If you need to make your juice within the shortest time possible, go for a faster motor.
How much juice do you need per session? Will you be drinking the juice alone or with others? Some juicers are equipped for making juice for a lot of people. Remember that tomato juice is good for only 24 hours. Go for a juicer that has your required capacity.
Easy to Clean
The juicer you choose needs to be easy to clean. Some juicers take up too much time in assembling, disassembling, and cleaning. Ensure your preferred juicer has few detachable parts as it’s easier to clean.
What Others are Saying About the Juicer
Check what others are saying about the juicer’s durability, ease of use, etc. Check if there are any complaints. If the complaints are few and more people are giving rave reviews, go for it!
Take time before you buy a tomato juicer. Do some research and ensure the juicer you buy is multifunctional. It really makes no sense to buy a juicer that only juices tomatoes. You can’t drink tomato juice in exclusion. If the juicer juices other things like apples, carrots, etc., the better.