Table of Contents
Cooking A Hamburger On A George Foreman Grill
How Long To Cook A Hamburger On A George Foreman Grill? Do you know that almost every individual in America eats a hamburger at least three times a week? And that nearly 60 percent of all sandwiches sold globally are hamburgers? We know these facts are fun. However, what’s more, the fun is grilled hamburgers.
Wondering why? Let us explain. So grills are probably the most brilliant invention of a human being in the food industry. And the case gets even better when we take George’s Foreman grill under consideration.
It adds a unique Smokey flavor to your hamburgers and aids in fast and most accessible cooking. However, knowing the suitable grilling duration is extremely important if you don’t want to have those under or overcooked hamburgers in your next meal. So, how long does it take to cook a hamburger on a George Foreman grill?
Keep reading to introduce yourself to the most impressive and ultimate guide about grilling hamburgers. So without wasting any further time in the discussion, let’s jump straight into the article. Please have a look and see how To Cook A Hamburger On A George Foreman grill.
All You Need To Know About Grilling Hamburgers
How Long To Cook A Hamburger On A George Foreman grill
You see, there is no precise answer to this question as the cooking span solely depends upon the thickness of patty you are using for your hamburgers. However, if we look upon a general idea, a typical medium-sized hamburger takes about 2 to 3 minutes to get entirely done(from each side).
Nonetheless, it would help if you always kept an eye on the progress by inserting a thermometer between the meet and flipping the sides after every few minutes.
Keep The Beef Cold To Cook A Hamburger On A George Foreman grill
When combined with room temperature, your body’s heat melts and smears the fat. This prevents the fat from binding with the meat, causing too much of it to render during the grilling process, resulting in a dry, dense Burger.
The simple solution to this problem is to keep your ground meat cold and shape the patties as quickly as you possibly can.
To do this, leave the grounded meat in the refrigerator for about 2 hours or until you are all ready to season it and form patties. Hence, once you are ready, take the grounded beef out of the refrigerator, put in your favorite seasoning, and form patties as quickly as you can. Now, put the patty’s back in the refrigerator until you can grill. And voila, you are all done with the process. So, take the patties out and make hamburgers whenever you want.
An Easy Yet Efficient Way To Cook Hamburgers On George Foreman Grill
Now that you know the correct duration of grilling the hamburgers, it is time to tell you an efficient way to examine them. Here, we list two fantastic methods you can use to make your hamburgers. Please have a look
Method 1: Steps To Make Smoky Hamburgers
Ingredients To Cook A Hamburger On A George Foreman Grill
- 1 lb lean grounded beef
- One tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- One tablespoon fresh minced parsley
- One teaspoon liquid smoke ( choose renown and trusted brand for best results)
- One teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Four kaiser rolls
Process To Cook
- Combine the beef, parsley, liquid smoke, Worcestershire sauce, sea salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Set the bowl aside while you preheat your George Foreman grill.
- Preheat the grill for 5 to 6 minutes on medium-high heat
- Divide the prepared beef mixture into four equal-sized balls. Roll these balls between your palms and press into ½ to ¾ thick circular patties
- Stay sure to place the drip tray at the bottom of your grill. You can butter your rolls and grill them if desired. Set them aside.
- Now grill hamburgers for about 3 to 5 minutes with the top closed
- Lastly, serve the hamburgers along with side dishes and toppings of your choice.
Method 2: Steps To Make Delicious Cheese Stuffed Hamburgers
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1.5 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly grounded pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder ( you can use onion paste as well)
- Four ounces of camembert cheese: rind removed if desired. One can use any other cheese, such as mozzarella or cheddar.
- Four soft hamburger buns or Kaiser rolls
Process To Cook
- Combine ground beef, sea salt, pepper, and onion powder (Or onion paste). Set this bowl aside and preheat the grill
- Preheat your George Foreman grill for about 6 minutes on high-heat
- Divide the prepared beef mixture into eight equally sized balls. Roll these balls between your palms and press to flatten and make ¼ inches thick patties. Slice the cheese into four equal parts.
- Now, place the cheese on 4 of the patties. Add another layer on top and press the edges of both the patties together to seal the cheese.
- Stay sure to place the drip tray at your grill’s bottom. Remember to lightly butter the rolls before grilling them and set them aside.
- Grill your cheese stuffed hamburgers for 3 to 5 minutes with top closed
- Serve as desired
Tips To Follow While You Make Your Burgers
- Flip Rather Than Pressing Your Burgers: pressing the burgers on the grill forces the fat and flavor out of the burgers. And as a result, you ate left with dry and bland Patties. However, feel free to flip them anytime you want.
- Add Cheese: add your cheese slice about 1 minute before the patties are finished cooking to allow it to melt and enhance the taste.
- Be Careful: follow all safety measures while working with a gas grill.
On the bottom line, hamburgers cooked on George Foreman grills are probably the best thing one can desire.
However, knowing the proper process and how long to cook a hamburger on a George Foreman grill are essential questions that we have already answered in the article above. So make sure you read the article thoroughly before jumping into the actual grilling process.