Table of Contents
Cleaning A Griddle Grill
How To Clean A Griddle Grill? Imagine grilling a perfect beef burger for the crowd, and everyone absolutely loves it. What would you do now to treat the crowd right next time?
Well, the first thing you have to do is to clean the griddle grill completely so it does not get any rust, and its non-stick part stays the same. If you don’t know how to clean a griddle grill, you will never be able to grill things properly with the same griller in the future. But don’t worry, in this guide, we have all the tips and tricks you need to know about the griddle grill. So let’s start!
More about Cleaning A Griddle Grill
Grilling is one of the greatest methods to prepare summer staples, whether you prefer the taste of roasted vegetables or the seared flavor of the steak. It’s a must-have summer skill to know how to utilize a charcoal barbecue. Charcoal grills are undoubtedly the best method to obtain that traditional “grilled” flavor, but you’re probably wondering how to start a charcoal grill if you’ve never used one before.
Why Handling A Griddle Grill Is A Hard Job
As you all know, all the machines that exist in this world need maintenance. The same is the case with the griddle grill as well. Handling a griddle grill is not as difficult as people portray it. Therefore, the people who are still confused about buying a griddle grill should not think that it is very difficult to handle.
All you need to take care of is its non-stick part. You don’t have to use any concentrated cleaning shampoo on it, avoid using brushes for cleaning purposes, etc. If your food does not stick to that part, that means you have maintained the griddle grill perfectly. However, adequate oil usage and reasonable storage also play an important role in its maintenance.
Steps To Clean Griddle Grill Before Using It
If you are all set to cook some fresh beef for yourself, you have bought some black stones for that. What would you do next? Well, you cannot straightaway start the grill and start grilling in it before you start cooking your favorite thing; you have to do a little preparation for it.
By little preparation, we mean you have to clean the grill with unconcentrated soapy water that cleans all the dust that the grill must have caught while it was stored somewhere in your house.
You can follow the below provided simple steps to clean the grill in the beginning easily:
- Get a bucket and fill it up with room temperature or little warm water.
- Add some soap to it.
- Put a towel inside it.
- Squeeze the towel, so the water inside it drips off.
- Use the towel to clean the dirt and other residues from storage or shipping.
- Take a dry cloth and dry it for a while.
Note: Always dry it completely before using the grill. It eliminates the chances of rusting. Moreover,
Never use soap on the used grill. It might leave residue on the base, and later it gives a bad taste in the next meal.
Steps To Clean Griddle Grill After Using It
Cleaning after using the griddle grill is a simple task. However, you have to take care of some important steps in order to use them in the future without any hesitation. Most of the time, people get confused when it comes to cleaning the grill, but following the below given simple steps, you can easily handle this problem:
- Allow the griddle grill to cool down if you have fresh grilled something in it.
- Scratch the residue that is left on the base with a scraper or metal spatula.
- Clear it with the help of a wet cloth or towel.
- To clear the stuck residue that is not going away with the cloth. You can put some warm water on it. ( it will bring ease to your work)
- Rinse the water with a dry cloth or towel
- Let the griller dry for a while.
- For the preventive measures, use some oil to coat the base between uses.
How To Recover Rusty Griddle grill
If you have left the water on your grill and it starts rusting, that’s a very common thing, and it happens because you do not take care of your grill properly. Oxygen, water, and iron is perfect combination for the rusting of the machines. But luckily, we have a solution for that as well.
By following the below-provided steps, you can easily get away from the rust:
- Turn on the grill at a high temperature.
- Take the help of a scraper and remove all the rust you can remove.
- Now wait for the grill to cool down again and then clear the debris.
- Add a few tablespoons of the oil on the surface and rub it until it gets cleared again.
- Season the grill with anything so that it does not catch rust in the future.
- Store the grill in a cool and dry place. Avoid exposing it to the air and water together.
Putting all things in a nutshell in the end, we would like to recommend you that always keep your grill maintained; otherwise, you will never be able to cook things properly.
Grilling does add a unique taste to your food. However, we know that not everyone can afford to buy it. Hence, if you also belong to that enormous group of people who cannot afford to buy a whole separate grill, then look no further as you have found yourself on the right page.