Table of Contents
- How to make Cupcakes in an Air Fryer?
- Can we bake Cupcakes in an Air Fryer?
- What is an Air Fryer?
- Does it work similarly to a Regular Oven?
- How do Air Fryers work?
- What are the Advantages of Baking Cupcakes in an Air Fryer?
- What kind of Baking Tray is Appropriate for an Air Fryer?
- Can we use Silicon Cupcake Holders in an Air Fryer?
- How long does it take to Bake Cupcakes in an Air Fryer?
- Cupcake decorating ideas:
- Bottom line:
How to make Cupcakes in an Air Fryer?
Whether craving something sweet or be it a birthday, cupcakes have become the most popular treat worldwide. Not only kids but adults also love cupcakes to eat. Cupcakes have become a fantastic way to cheer up any occasion. You can enjoy this wonderful treat in many flavors. Cupcakes are so versatile that they come in as many flavors as you want.
Can we bake Cupcakes in an Air Fryer?
Now, before jumping into how to make air-fried cupcakes, let’s get some knowledge about an air fryer.
What is an Air Fryer?
An air fryer is a small and trendy countertop kitchen appliance that works similar to a regular oven. However, it cuts the extra calories and oil from your food and provides your favorite meals with the same texture as a traditional oven.
This appliance every time fulfills its promise to provide fried items in a hassle-free and healthy way. In addition, it allows you to roast and bake your favorite dishes with less oil.
Does it work similarly to a Regular Oven?
Though an air fryer works the same way as the traditional oven, the significant difference between the two is that it saves you time and provides healthy food. In a conventional range, it is necessary to preheat, whereas; an air fryer does not. The second significant difference is the use of oil. You are not required to put cups full of oil to make fried items.
How do Air Fryers work?
An air fryer has a heating component in it. A fan in its top section revolves the hot air around the food, making it much quicker and easier to cook. The hot air revolves very quickly in the component reaching every corner of the chamber and food, providing you a perfectly cooked meal without the need for preheating and excessive oil.
Here is a guide on how to use an air fryer;
- Place the food: Carefully placing your food in the air fryer’s basket is the first and foremost step to do. Avoid dripping any batter or liquid.
- Less oil:
- Overflowing your Basket is a big no:
Overflowing your air fryer basket is not a good idea as it may lead to air fryer malfunctioning and uncooked food.
- Keep your Fryer’s Basket dry:
Make sure not to drip any liquid or drippy batters in the fryer to avoid any excessive smoke.
- Setting up Time and Temperature dial:
The last step is to set time and temperature. Generally, the temperature ranges from 350 ° to 400 ° F and 5 to 25 minutes.
What are the Advantages of Baking Cupcakes in an Air Fryer?
As far as advantages are concerned, when baking cupcakes in an air fryer, you are not supposed to wait an hour or so for baking. Thus, baking in the air fryer happens in significantly less time. Moreover, you won’t be heating your whole house when baking in the air fryer, just like the traditional oven does.
What kind of Baking Tray is Appropriate for an Air Fryer?
Any ovenproof dish is suitable for baking in an air fryer. Here are some essential tips to follow while placing the tray in an air fryer;
- Make sure that the baking tin you are using is of small size as compared to the air fryer. It is important because there should be enough space for air to flow inside.
- Always place the baking tray in the air fryer’s basket. Please do not put it directly in the pan. Since it will eliminate the airflow, and you will end up with uncooked food.
- Do not forget to wear mitts while putting the tray in the fryer as it gets hot very quickly.
Can we use Silicon Cupcake Holders in an Air Fryer?
Yes, you can use silicon holders for cupcakes. You can even use metal, glass, or ceramic, but they should be ovenproof.
How long does it take to Bake Cupcakes in an Air Fryer?
Baking cupcakes in an air fryer is not that time-consuming. It takes around 10-15 minutes or till the toothpick comes out clean.
Cupcake decorating ideas:
Well, cupcakes are all about how creative you can be. Here are some ideas for cupcake themes;
- Emoji cupcakes
- Teddy cupcakes
- Cotton candy cupcakes
- Watermelon cupcakes
- Unicorn cupcakes
- Marvel cupcakes
- Flower cupcakes and there are lots of different themes.
- Serve- 4 to 5 persons
- Air fryer
- 12-15 minutes
- All-purpose flour (250g)
- Sugar (200g)
- Vanilla essence (half teaspoon)
- Milk (half cup)
- Eggs (4)
- Butter (220g)
- Cocoa powder (50g)
- Olive oil (1 tablespoon)
Chocolate frosting :
- Cocoa powder (40g)
- Cream (4 tablespoons)
- Icing sugar (200g)
- Cream (3 tablespoons)
- Vanilla essence (half teaspoon)
- In a large bowl, add sugar and butter and mix well together with a beater.
- Now add eggs, vanilla essence, and olive oil into the mixture and beat it until fluffy.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, and milk and mix with a spatula.
- Add the mixture into the cupcake holders and assemble them in the air fryer.
- Bake at 320F for 12-15 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix sugar and butter for the chocolate frosting until you get the fluffy mixture.
- Add all other frosting ingredients and mix well.
- When the cupcakes get to calm down, decorate your cupcakes and enjoy with the help of a piping bag.
Everyone loves air-fried cupcakes. This perfect treat is so versatile that you can also present it as a gift. Whether you enjoy it yourself or with your loved ones, air-fried cupcakes are one of the best mood cheerers for everyone.