- How Long To Cook Salmon Patties In Air Fryer So They Remain Juicy – With Recipes
- How Long To Cook Salmon Patties In Air Fryer
- How To Cook Salmon Patties In An Air Fryer
- How Long To Cook Your Sauces For Your Salmon Patties
- Side Recommendations to Try With Your Salmon Patties
- Related Video
How Long To Cook Salmon Patties In Air Fryer So They Remain Juicy – With Recipes
The air fryer also is an incredibly easy way to get our salmon patties crispy without a ton of oil. The trick is knowing how long to cook salmon patties air fryer so they remain juicy and delicious.
This post will explore exactly how to get your salmon patties perfectly crispy, flavorful, and golden! The recipes we will go through are extremely easy and can all be whipped up in under 30 minutes.
How Long To Cook Salmon Patties In Air Fryer
There are a variety of different preferences when it comes to the length of time to cook your salmon patties. This is due to the fact that different brand of air fryers will cook at different temperatures and times. Most of the times you will find, however, should be within the same range. That is between 12 to 20 minutes at between 350 to 400°F.
The temperature in which you cook your patties at will play a large factor in the length of time it takes for your patties to become crispy and cook all the way through. The size of your patties, as well as the specific recipe you follow will also play a factor. Let’s explore a recipe that has been tested and proven to provide juicy and delicious salmon patties.
How To Cook Salmon Patties In An Air Fryer
Air Fried Salmon Patties
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 25 minutes
- salmon, unsalted, with bones and skin, 2 cans (7.5 ounces)
- lemon, 2 wedges
- egg, 1, large
- black pepper,¼ teaspoon ground
- mustard, Dijon, 2 teaspoons
- canola mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons
- dill, freshly chopped, 2 tablespoons
- panko breadcrumbs, whole-wheat, ½ cup
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Place the salmon on a flat surface and remove skin and large bone, if any.
- Put it in a medium bowl and add dill, panko, mayonnaise, pepper, mustard, and combine gently.
- Shape this mixture in cake sizes of 3-inch diameter.
- Spray some cooking oil in the air fryer basket and place it in the inner pot of the Air Fryer.
- Place the salmon patties in the basket and spray some cooking on it.
- Close the crisp cover.
- In the BAKE mode, set the temperature at 400°F and set the timer to 12 minutes.
- Press START to begin the baking.
- Open the crisp cover, halfway through the cooking and flip the salmon cake and spritz some more oil.
- Close the lid, so that the air fryer can resume cooking automatically.
- Serve hot, along with your favorite sides and sauce.
How Long To Cook Your Sauces For Your Salmon Patties
Use this delicious sauce as a dip or on top of your salmon patties.
Time: 10 minutes
- onion,½ cup, very finely minced
- mayonnaise, 1 cup
- pepper, ½ teaspoon
- salt, ½ teaspoon
- relish, 2 tablespoons
- lemon juice, 2 tablespoons
- Add ingredients into a bowl and mix together. Serve
- Store the leftovers in refrigerator.
Homemade No Cook Ketchup
Here is a simple recipe to a quite common and prominent condiment.
Time: 20 minutes
- cumin, 1 teaspoon
- tomato paste, (2) 6 oz cans
- white or cider vinegar, 1 cup
- salt, 1 teaspoon
- dried oregano, 1 teaspoon
- pepper, ½ teaspoon
- onion powder,1 teaspoon
- garlic powder, ½ teaspoon
- mustard powder, 1/8th teaspoon
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
Side Recommendations to Try With Your Salmon Patties
Time: 15 mins.
- vegetable oil, 1 tablespoon, plus more for cooking roti
- all-purpose flour, 4 cups
- water, 1 cup
- baking powder, 2 tablespoons
- salt, 1 teaspoon
- Start by using a mixing bowl to combine the flour, salt, baking powder to make the breads. Be sure to make a well in the center of the mixture.
- Next mix the oil and water in a separate smaller bowl and add this mixture to the well.
- Knead for around 5 minutes in order to make a dough. The dough should 0be smooth when complete.
- Divide the dough into 6 balls, cover with a damp kitchen towel and leave for two hours.
- Next, lightly flour a clean surface, then roll each ball of dough into flat, thin circle measuring about 9 inches in diameter. Be careful not to stack the breads, once you’ve finished rolling.
- Heat a large griddle with high heat adding 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil.
- Once the griddle is hot, you can add the bread dough, cooking for around 1 minute, you will then see brown spots forming. Turn the bread and cook the other side for 1 minute.
- Once cooked, transfer to a plate and cover with a damp towel in order to keep the Roti warm as you complete the rest of the breads.
Time: 20 mins.
- 2 lbs. cabbage, shredded
- ½ teaspoons black pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ pinch salt to taste
- 1 sprig thyme
- ½ cup red or green bell pepper, chopped
- 4 tablespoons cooking oil
- Rinse cabbage in cold water. Put in a basin/bowl. Put cooking oil in a saucepan. Place on medium heat.
- Add bell pepper. Add onion and thyme. Allow it to cook through. When tender, add cabbages, salt and pepper to taste.
Time: 20 mins.
- 2 Plantains
- Oil (enough to fry plantains)
- Cut the plantains open with a knife (it is difficult to peal them, you’ll need to cut the ends of first. Then cut all the way along the ridges.
- You can now peel the skin away in strips quite easily.
- With the knife cut the plantain in half.
- Slice the plantain into thin strips ready to fry.
- Fry the plantain pieces with a decent amount of oil, on a low heat for around 15 minutes until nice and brown on both sides.
Salmon patties are delicious, and incredibly easy to make. They can be seasoned however you prefer to have your fish and will still fry as if you were using the recipe about. Be sure to practice, share, and tweak the recipe given to come up with your own delicious inventions.