Table of Contents
- How To Preheat Gowise Air Fryer For The Best Results
- How the Gowise Air Fryer Works?
- How To Preheat Gowise Air Fryer
- Delicious Recipes That Require You To Preheat Gowise Air Fryer
- Bottom Line:
- Related Video:
How To Preheat Gowise Air Fryer For The Best Results
This post will be exploring how to preheat Gowise air fryer for the best results when frying. The Gowise air fryer oven is one of the revolutionary kitchen gadgets that help to make your cooking simple and easy. It is the more sophisticated and mature version of the traditional air fryer and oven. An air fryer basically runs on hot air circulation technology it circulates very hot air inside your Gowise air fryer with the help of a convection fan. This will make your cooking process faster and you can make crispy fried fries with very little oil.
Your Gowise air fryer is a multi-cooker kitchen appliance that features 7 built-in functions. These functions make your Gowise air fryer act as a multi-cooker. It fries, bakes, reheat, rotisserie, broil and dehydrates your food easily. The Gowise air fryer is one of the best all-in-one replacements for your oven, microwave, toaster, and dehydrator. It saves lots of space on your kitchen countertop. The big advantage of the Gowise air fryer oven is that its expanded capacity allows you to air fry a large quantity of food in one batch.
How the Gowise Air Fryer Works?
The Gowise air fryer runs on a simple hot air technology. This technology gets your food crisp from the outside and tender from the inside. It comes with a touch screen LED display panel and different smart cooking functions.
A Gowise air fryer is a 1500-watt mini convection oven that generates a maximum temperature of 400° F. It blows very hot air inside the oven with the help of a convection fan. This will help to cook your food evenly from all sides. Using hot air technology, you can fry crispy French fries and wings, bake cake and cookies, reheat your frozen food, broiling burgers. Your Gowise air fryer oven comes with an expanded capacity you can roast a whole chicken at a time. It also works as a dehydrator used to dehydrate your fruits.
Gowise air fryers release the heat from the heating element while cooking. There is also one exhaust fan located above the cooking chamber that manages the food requires airflow and also releases the extra filtered air to cook your food in a much healthier way.
Now that you know a bit more about the fryer. Let’s examine how to preheat your Gowise air fryer.
How To Preheat Gowise Air Fryer
It is important to note that not all Gowise air fryer models will require preheating. Not all recipes will call for preheating either. The good news is that in the event you have to preheat your Gowise air fryer, it will only take 5 minutes.
If you have a recipe that requires preheating, there’s no need to fret. Simply:
- Set the temperature as you usually would without anything in the fryer basket. This would be at whatever temperature your recipe calls for.
- Allow the fryer to start like this and leave to run for about 5 minutes. When the fryer powers on a symbol of a flashing fan blade will illuminate to indicate that hot air has begun to circulate in the fryer. Once your air fryer comes up to temperature, the symbol will stop flashing.
Delicious Recipes That Require You To Preheat Gowise Air Fryer
Gluten-Free Air Fried Chicken
|Preparation Time: 10 minutes||Cooking Time: 25 minutes||Serve: 6|
- Buttermilk, 1 cup
- Chicken, 6 drumsticks, rinse and pat dry with a paper towel
- Ginger, 1 tsp
- Garlic powder, 1 tsp
- Paprika, 1 tsp
- brown sugar, ¼ cup
- onion powder, 1 tsp
- Breadcrumbs, ½ cup
- all-purpose flour, 1 cup
- Pepper, ½ tsp
- Salt, 1 tsp
- Preheat the Gowise air fryer using bake mode at 390 F.
- Add breadcrumbs, spices, and flour into the zip-lock bag and mix well.
- In a bowl, mix together chicken and buttermilk and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Now put a single piece of chicken into the zip-lock bag and shake it until chicken is evenly coated with breadcrumb mixture. Do this same with the remaining chicken pieces.
- Spray coated chicken with cooking spray.
- Place chicken into the bottom tray of Gowise air fryer and bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
|Calories 234||Fat 3.8 g||Carbohydrates 31.5 g||Sugar 8.7 g||Protein 17.6 g||Cholesterol 42 mg|
|Preparation Time: 10 minutes||Cooking Time: 18 minutes||Serve: 2|
- 2 steaks, rinsed and pat dry
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Rub steaks with olive oil and season with garlic powder, pepper, and salt.
- Preheat the Gowise air fryer oven to 400 F.
- Place steaks on air fryer oven pan and air fry for 10-18 minutes. Turn halfway through.
- Serve and enjoy.
|Calories 361||Fat 10.9 g||Carbohydrates 0.5 g||Sugar 0.2 g||Protein 61.6 g||Cholesterol 153 mg|
BBQ Pork Ribs
|Preparation Time: 10 minutes||Cooking Time: 12 minutes||Serve: 6|
- 1 slab baby back pork ribs, cut into pieces
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- ½ tsp paprika
- Add pork ribs to a mixing bowl.
- Add BBQ sauce, paprika, and salt over pork ribs and coat well, and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the Gowise air fryer oven to 350 F.
- Arrange marinated pork ribs in your fryer basket and cook for 10-12 minutes. Turn halfway through.
- Serve and enjoy.
|Calories 145||Fat 7 g||Carbohydrates 10 g||Sugar 7 g||Protein 9 g||Cholesterol 30 mg|
There are delicious recipes that require you to understand how to preheat the Gowise air fryer. Luckily, preheating your air fryer isn’t hard. All you will need to do is power it on at the correct temperature. Your Gowise air fryer will take it from there and notify you when it is ready to do its thing.
I hope the recipes and information featured above were able to assist you in your Gowise air fryer journey. Be sure to let me know if you were able to test out any of the recipes above and if the tips for preheating your fryer were at all helpful.