Table of Contents
How to use Ninja Air Fryer
Ninja air fryers are easy to use. In this review, we are going to talk about the Ninja air fryer AF101. It is powerful, easy to store, and one of the best in the global market. Therefore, it is recommended for use in homes.
How do I know I’ve bought the right appliance?
It has a power of 1500watts. This power enables the below the heating element to move at a surprising speed; this is why it cooks faster as it can preheat food within 1 minute. Nevertheless, the heating unit needs time to preheat, so it’s advisable to preheat the air fryer before cooking.
It comes with a one-touch control that is user-friendly and displays digitally; this gives you total control over the temperature range that ranges from 105° to 400° Fahrenheit (Celsius ranging from 40.6° to 204.4°). It also allows you to decide how fast your food fries and enables you to cook time for your food.
It has a 4-quart capacity made with ceramic and coated with a non-stick basket; also, crisper capable of taking 2 pounds of French fries. In addition, it has an outstanding feature that sets the ninja air fryer apart from other air fryers. This feature enables hot air from the fan to be distributed on the food evenly, thereby producing a perfect crispy cook.
All parts, including the air fryer’s multitasking basket, crisper plate, and multi-layer food rack, are dishwasher safe. So you can easily make the remaining part nice and clean every day by just cleaning with a damp cloth.
Why do people prefer Ninja air fryer to other products?
Below are some functions that make the Ninja air fryer Af101 stand out from other air fryers.
Side ventilation: You can place your ninja air fryer on any countertop without worrying about the damage it would cause to it; unlike other air fryers that vent air from the bottom, Ninja air fryer found a solution to this problem by installing side ventilation into their product; this enables the safety of anything you place it on.
Cooking mode setting: One of the most enticing features is that the four one-touch control allow you to preset your cooking mode based on the food you want. The control mode features roasting, air frying, dehydrating, and reheat. This control puts you in charge as you can get more from your food by using the fryer to toast, bake, and air broil chicken within a limited time.
Large capacity: It can adequately cook more than enough food for four people at a single go.
Design: it was designed to take less space, and this allows it to fit in any place you want to keep it.
Healthy frying: It gives you access to healthy foods. The ninja air fryer can fry up food with less than 75% of fat. So you can have your fried food without worrying about the health repercussions.
Warranty: Ninja air fryer comes with a 1-year full warranty plus a 60 days refund. That means you can get your money back if the product goes beyond repair within 60 days and also get free repair till the warranty expire if it needs repair.
Ninja air fryer Quick guide book comes with the appliance to enable the buyer to get a detailed understanding of how to use features like dehydrating, roasting, and many more under a short period. And also with an additional booklet of recipes. Some recipes in the book are fish and chips, honey garlic and jerky chicken wings, French fries, hamburgers, donuts, breaded chicken, sweet potato fries and spicy chickpeas, etc.
How does the ninja air fryer satisfy your need?
- It can be placed anywhere; it is lightweight and compact in design.
- You can cook varieties of food with it.
- It cooks faster and evenly in a short time. Research shows that it’s 40% faster than any other regular air fryer.
- Some dishes are traditionally deep-fried — like chicken wings, fish fingers, and so on — with oil but ninja air fryer make sure that you enjoy all this without adding oil. Some customers who reviewed the item added that the air fryer grants them access to enjoy food without adding oil.
- Dehydrate mode helps you make vegetable fruits without adding some necessary ingredients like salt.
- You can place it on any countertop made with any material without damaging it because of the installed side ventilation.
- It has four main touch cooking modes — dehydrate, roast, air fry, and reheat — that give you access to book whatever fits your taste.
It’s Safe to Use
- Made the air fryer’s basket and crisper plate with ceramic non-stick coating because it’s heat-safe compared to the Teflon coating other air fryers use.
- It’s affordable when compared to other options in the market. Temperature range of 105°F to 400°F that allows you to cook comfortably 3 to 5 varieties of food.
Does it have any Disadvantages, just like any other Air Fryers?
- Yes, it does have disadvantages or shortcomings; here are some.
- The recipe book that comes with the appliance only has suggestions of 12 recipes compared to others with 50 to 100 recipes.
- The unit needs up to 3 minutes to preheat before getting the desired temperature you’ll need it for.
- Its noise level is exceptionally high compared to other air fryers.
- Some customers reviewed the plastic smell.
How to Maintain the Appliance
- Inspect each part of the appliance before plugging them. If any part of it might cause injury, please report any of these to the manufacturer.
- Never put upside down while handling or storing. If it has been a long time since you used your air fryer, make sure to check and clean it before using it.
- You should turn the appliance off before cleaning or washing.
- It is advisable to wash before using to avoid producing smoke.
Ninja air fryers, just like any other air fryer, have their disadvantages, but when looking at what they can offer — cook, air fry, toast, bake, roast, reheat — you have to buy it; this is because it is affordable, small, and mighty, it offers excellent support, helping out in daily cooking activities.