Table of Contents
- Learn How Long Does it Take to Cook Chicken Wings on the Grill?
- Grilled Chicken Wings Recipe
- How to Grill the Chicken Wings
- How Long Does it Take to Cook Chicken Wings on the Grill?
- Some Amazing Grilling Tips
- How long do your chicken wings have to stay on the grill?
- How do you get to know that chicken wings are cooked on the grill?
- How long does it take to grill chicken wings at 350 degrees?
- Final thoughts
Learn How Long Does it Take to Cook Chicken Wings on the Grill?
Wondering about how long does it take to cook chicken wings on the grill? Well, many chefs ask this question as everyone wants perfectly cooked wings.
Grilled chicken wings are the perfect game-day snacks. They are the best things to eat while watching all your favorite movies or sports with friends and family. Chicken wings are quick and easy to grill and their taste is oh-so-good.
In this blog, we are going to discuss some easy recipes for grilling chicken wings. We will also discuss your queries like how long does it take to cook chicken wings on a grill.
Grilled Chicken Wings Recipe
Here is an easy recipe for you to cook chicken wings on the grill.
- Lemon juice of 2 fresh lemon
- One large sweet onion
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Garlic cloves
- Chicken wings
- Kosher salt
- Seasoning spices
- Sweet paprika
- Ground turmeric
- Aleppo pepper
Chicken Grill’s Marinade
First of all, you have to prepare the marinade for the chicken wings. For this, you have to take onion-based garlic, a little citrus or lemon juice, and bold Middle Eastern spices. It’s very easy to make the marinade by just blitzing a large onion and the rest of all the ingredients in a food processor and blending them unless everything is well-blended.
How to Grill the Chicken Wings
Making juicy and delicious chicken wings can be a tough task for you if you are doing it for the first time. It may take about half an hour to grill them but the time they are required to marinate is not included in it.
Below is the preparation procedure for you.
- First of all, you have to prepare the marinade. We just have discussed all the procedures of making the marinade for your chicken wings. You can certainly follow that one.
- Then you have to marinate the wings. Season your wings with Kosher salt and put in a Ziploc bag. After that add the prepared marinade to that bag, seal it, and massage it gently to equally distribute the marinade.
- Place the wings flat on a plate and refrigerate them for about 4 to 8 hours. Turn the bag over halfway through, as it will ensure a balanced flavor.
- The next step is to grill the wings. For grilling, heat your propane grill to 425 degrees F, and oil the grill grates. Place the wings on a direct flame, cover them, and cook for about 15 to 20 minutes. You have to flip them every 5 minutes. Grill the lemons meat side down the grill.
- Your wings are ready, you can serve them instantly by squeezing some of the grilled lemons on their top.
How Long Does it Take to Cook Chicken Wings on the Grill?
Generally, it may take about 20 minutes to grill the chicken wings on direct medium-high heat flame or 425 degrees F of your covered gas grill. One very important thing is that your grill has to be properly heated before you arrange wings on it.
However, the exact amount of time it may take to properly cook the chicken wings on a grill may vary. Because it depends on the size of your wings and also which kind of grill you are using. You will certainly go for crisped skin with some good char.
In addition, before removing the chicken grills from the grill, check their temperature with the help of a meat thermometer. Your chicken is done when the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Some Amazing Grilling Tips
You have to keep these tips in mind to cook juicy and tender wings that are also perfectly charred.
- Allow your grill to heat properly. The grates of the grill must be already hot before you place the chicken on the grill.
- Shake off the extra marinade from the wings before grilling. As you get the wings out with the help of a pair of tongs, give them a shake to remove the extra wet marinade. It will help the wings to develop a good char as they cook.
- Keep your grill covered, but be very sure to rotate and turn the flips every 3 to 5 minutes for even and perfect charring and to keep the wings from burning.
How long do your chicken wings have to stay on the grill?
It takes you about 25 to 30 minutes to grill the chicken wings. You have to make sure that you are flipping the wings after every few minutes to ensure that the skin of the wings is cooking evenly. It is recommended to grill the chicken wings at 170 to 175 degrees F.
How do you get to know that chicken wings are cooked on the grill?
Cover your grill with a lid and let the chicken wings unless they reach a safe internal temperature of about 165 degrees F. You can use an instant-read digital thermometer that comes in handy for checking the doneness of your wings. Usually, your wings may take 8 to 12 minutes to finish cooking.
How long does it take to grill chicken wings at 350 degrees?
Oil the grill grate and then heat your grill over medium heat for direct grilling at about 350 degrees F. You have to keep one burner off or on low flame to keep some wings cooked before the others. It is better to arrange the wings in a single layer on the grill on the heat. And then cook the wings for almost 20 to 25 minutes.
We hope that you know How Long Does it Take to Cook Chicken Wings on the Grill. We have tried to give you information about how long it takes to cook chicken wings on the grill including some amazing grilling tips. If you have any questions or queries, please put your comment below or contact us. We will try our best to solve your problem as soon as possible.