Table of Contents
- Ways to Cook Pork Chops on the George Foreman Grill?
- How to Cook Pork Chops on the George Foreman Grill?
- How can you measure the internal temperature of pork chops of George Foreman Grill?
- Final thoughts
Ways to Cook Pork Chops on the George Foreman Grill?
Want to know how to cook pork chops on the George Foreman grill? Well, Pork chops are a great meal option and they are even more delicious if cooked on the Geroge’s grill. They’re easy to cook and they go well with many different side dishes like mashed potatoes or green beans. But if you don’t know how to prepare them, the result might not be as good as it could be.
You may know that a George Foreman Grill is the best place to cook pork chops. These pork chops are tasty, resourceful, and easily available protein that you can make in a variety of ways.
How to Cook Pork Chops on the George Foreman Grill?
Here are a few methods to cook pork chops on the George Foreman grill:
1- Grilled Pork Chops
Here is a recipe of easy grilled pork chops for you:
Ingredients required for this recipe are:
- Half tablespoon coarse sea salt
- 2 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 2 center-cut boneless pork chops
- Half tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
The total time you may require for its preparation is 5 min, while cook time is also 5 minutes.
- Brush the pork chops with virgin olive oil from both sides. Add salt and pepper all over the pork. Now preheat the grill and set the chops aside while doing this. You can also add some additional spices of your choice at this point.
- Preheat the George Foreman Grill for a minimum of 5 minutes at high flame. Now grill the chops with the top closed for 4 minutes. Now check the temperature with the help of a meat thermometer by putting it into the center. If you are looking for a medium then the internal temperature should be 145 F and for well-done performance, 160 F is recommended.
- Continue to grill if needed. Now remove the pork chops to a plate or cutting board and rest it for 5 minutes. And serve it with your desired sides and sauces.
2- Easy Marinated Grilled Pork Chops in George Foreman Grill?
Here is the second recipe of pork chops with easy marinated grills.
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 center-cut boneless pork chops
- 2 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon wet mustard
- Vegetable oil for grilling
- Half tablespoon fresh grounded black pepper.
These marinated grilled pork chops may take 40 minutes for preparation and 5 minutes to cook.
- Take a bowl and beat together all of the ingredients of marination. Put the pork chops in a sealable plastic bag and pour the marinade ingredients over the meat. Then seal the bag and mildly massage to coat the pork chops. After that, you have to allow the pork to settle out for at least half an hour. On the other hand, you can also make it in the morning and place the bag in the fridge for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Now preheat the George Foreman Grill for at least 5 minutes on high flame. And coat both plates of your grill with vegetable oil. After that, grill the pork chops with the top closed for the next 4 minutes. And check the temperature with a meat thermometer by inserting it into the center. The best minimum internal temperature would be 145 F for medium and for well done it would be 160 F. Continue to grill the chops if needed.
- Then remove it to a plate or a cutting board and rest it for the next 5 minutes. Now you can serve it with your favorite sauces.
How can you measure the internal temperature of pork chops of George Foreman Grill?
In case you have a meat thermometer, then it becomes very easy for you to measure the internal temperature of pork chops. For example, you can use ThermoPro TP-16 to see whether your pork is done or not. For using this device, you have to place the prong via the side of the meat unless it reaches the middle.
The readout on the thermometer will certainly let you know what the internal temperature of the pork is, which will tell you whether it is cooked or not.
Q: How can you tell that pork chops are done by using a thermometer?
A meat thermometer is a very important tool to check whether your chops are fully cooked or not. The USDA recommends that you have to cook the pork at an internal temperature of 145 F. You may also cook the pork unless and until it reaches 144 F and then allows it to rest for some time to consume it.
Q: How can you tell that chops are done by their color?
Most of us are using the color to check if meat is done or not. It can be a bit trickier with pork because different cuts may appear in different ways once they are fully cooked. As long as your chops reach the exact temperature, most of them may gain a pale pink color, however, some may appear as a darker pink. Although it’s an unreliable method, it must not be used on its own.
Q: How can you tell if the pork is done by its softness?
There is another method to check the perfect cooking of your chops and this is touching the middle of meat with your tongs. But one thing you have to be sure about is that you have a robust pair of tongs for doing this, such as the Weber 6610 Original Tongs. In this way, you can firmly press into the center of the meat to check if it feels like it is really finished cooking.
Any type of meat should not be eaten uncooked as it is not good in taste and worse for health too. The main purpose of cooking meat is to ensure that there are no food-borne illnesses present. As bacteria live in meat and until they are destroyed via the cooking process, they will be ultimately ingested by you and your guests.
They may cause a person to become ill with food poisoning, which is something everyone has to avoid at any cost.
We hope that you understand How to Cook Pork Chops on the George Foreman Grill by now. So cook this recipe and enjoy the delicious pork chops.