Table of Contents
How To Grill New York Steak
Steaks are one of the most loved dishes around the globe. Non Veg people are a fan of perfectly grilled steaks which is why they are demanded worldwide. Due to such popularity, steaks are sold as high as the sellers want. But if you know the perfect recipe, you don’t need to spend that much. So this article is a money saver for you as we will explain how you can grill New York steak.
Steaks, the most common and likable dish worldwide, are known for various first names. It’s just about in which city you are eating the steak. The overall recipe is common everywhere because steak doesn’t require additional spices to get a taste, it’s known for the pure taste of meat with a BBQ odour, and that’s its speciality.
Gone are the days when people used to consider food as only a need and source of survival. Today, it is acknowledged as one of the ways to attain pleasure and enjoy life. The same is why a wide variety of people living all across the globe do not shift to investing a substantial amount of money in it. And their action is completely justified as well.
What Type Of Grill To Use
Grilling steak is the best way to cook it. You can choose between electric and charcoal grills to cook steak. It all depends upon how much effort you are willing to insert. If you just want a grilled steak indoors with all the comfort of the kitchen, then electric griller machines are suitable, but to get an additional BBQ taste from the steak, it’s recommended to light up the flames on a charcoal grill and cook the steak on it. It’s also the traditional way to cook steak.
After gathering everything required while grilling steak, the main task comes in the best way of grilling a steak. You have to consider various things that are the basis of preparing a perfectly grilled steak that you usually eat in the top-rated restaurants. But it won’t be much of a challenge if you read out the following instructions that will guide you about how to grill New York steak.
How To Grill New York Steak Like A Pro
Knowing the correct grilling process is equally crucial than knowing the proper duration of the steak grill. So how can you grill the New York Steak like a pro?
So cooking the steak entirely depends upon what cut you have chosen to grill. And bone steaks always serve as one of the best cuts. It is not only nutritious but delicious, soft, and tender as well.
So follow the below-listed steps to make tasty and juiciest grill New York steaks you have ever had. Please have a look.
Grilling The Perfect New York Steak
Before setting the flames, you must read out the following instructions to ensure that you are doing everything right. Following are the steps to know:
- Cut the slices of meat to be marinated. Make sure that you don’t go for thicker slices because that will take forever to cook, and the inner meat won’t cook as accurately as it should be.
- Then marinate the meat slices using 1⁄4 cup of soy sauce, vinegar, and olive oil, respectively and mix 1 tablespoon of garlic powder. Place the marinated meat slices into a freezer bag and leave it overnight.
- After the meat is marinated for the recommended time, you’re good to go for grilling it. So I lit up the charcoal grill and preheated it for several minutes. Make sure to keep a medium flame not to burn the steak.
- Place the meat slices on the grill and let it be cooked. You would have to flip it to grill both sides equally.
- Ones, the steak is grilled fully, pick it from the grill and enjoy the grilled New York steak at home.
So this was all about grilling the best New York steak. Follow these simple steps, and you will prepare the best steaks.
Steps To Make Perfect New York Steak
- Make sure that your bone steaks are solely thawed.
- Brining Steaks To Room Temperature: Take them out of the fridge and let them rest on the kitchen counter for about 30 to 40 minutes. This step will bring your frozen bone steaks to room temperature, which will help to enhance the overall taste. Hence, do not miss this step.
- Seasoning: Season your steaks with the herbs and spices you desire. However, we suggest using any of the ready-made seasonings.
- Cook: Here comes the fun part: cooking. If using a charcoal grill, place the bone steaks over the hottest part and sear both sides for about 1 to 2 minutes. Then remove them to medium and continue to drill for about another one minute or until completely work!
On the other hand, if you intend to make your grill bone steaks over a gas grill, you need to follow a slightly different process. So, preheat your gas grill for about 5 minutes. Now sear both sides for about 2 minutes, then reduce to medium and continue to grill.
Things To Consider While Grilling New York Steak
Grilling New York steak isn’t a difficult task, but still, there are various things that you need to consider to cook it perfectly. The marination plays a key role in giving the desired taste to the steak, so it’s up to you how much you like to marinade. But to get a traditional meat taste with a blend of BBQ, don’t use too many sauces.
The flame on the grill should now be high because it will burn the outer layer of the meat. The inner side of the meat will not get that heat, and all you will leave with will be a black burned steak tasting awful, keep the flame mediocre so that the heat reaches the inner side without burning the outer layer of the meat.
To prepare the meat, you can also beat it using the designated hammer flat on one side and teeth textured on the other.
New York steaks are undoubtedly a tasty dish for meat lovers and if you are one of them, then knowing the art of grilling New York meat is essential. Following the above instructions makes the task simpler and convenient for you. Concluding it, enjoying steak alone isn’t a good idea, so call your friends and family members and arrange BBQ parties to share the perfectly grilled New York steak.