Table of Contents
- How to Cook Hot Pockets in Air Fryer?
How to Cook Hot Pockets in Air Fryer?
I have heard hundreds of hot pockets, and they are delicious, but the hot pockets cooked in an air fryer are top delicious, which I have never eaten before. An air fryer makes a hot crust outside while it is hot and cheesy on the inside.
Hot pockets are an American brand that contains meat, vegetables, and cheese. The chef American Inc. company firstly introduced hot pockets. Hot pockets are frozen products that are used at tea time to satisfy our needs. The children love to eat and best to take it in the lunch box. The researchers reveal that this is not junk food, and it is healthy to consume these frozen snacks. The new hot pockets contain cuts of real cheese, meat, and dough baked fresh daily. Air fryer hot pockets are delicious than a microwave. So it’s time to ditch the microwave and toss the hot pockets in the air fryer to enjoy the delicious snack.
How to Cook Perfect Hot Pockets in an Air Fryer:
It is generally safe to say that the air fryer cooking is more effortless and pretty much genius. If you are making frozen food or snack foods, an air fryer is the best choice because this appliance is your best friend in the kitchen. For cooking hot pockets, an air fryer is a superb choice. For getting desired results following method will have to be followed.
- Heat the air fryer at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. To cook evenly, preheating is a necessary step to get the desired results.
- Lay the hot pockets in a single layer in the air fryer basket and not overlap any item.
- Carefully put the hot pockets in the air fryer. It is recommended to keep crisper sleeves on hand to hold hot pockets once cooked.
- Air fryer the hot pockets for 11-13 minutes. It can be cooked without flip them over halfway through.
- After that, remove it from the air fryer and let them cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Take it out from the crisper sleeves and serve with any dipping sauce.
What type of Hot Pocket Cook in an Air Fryer?
People get bored by the use of microwave they prefer to use a machine which prepares food quickly by using little quantity of oil. The invention of an air fryer makes cooking faster and quick. Now the question is that what types of hot pockets are cooked in an air fryer. The answer is that every type of hot pocket is cooked in the air fryer. They are available in regular, big and Bold, and protein. The hot pockets cooked in an air fryer are more crispy, tasty, and delicious.
Preheat the air fryer is necessary. It is essential to have the unit up to the required temperature before cooking and baking the hot pockets.
When you are using an air fryer to prepare hot pockets, you do not need to use a sleeve along with hot pockets. The air frying crisps all the items.
You do not need to flip the hot pockets. If you want to flip them, start the hot pockets facing upside down and then turn to the top to make the cooking process finish.
During the last cooking moments, keep an eye on hot pockets to prevent them from burn and overcook.
How Long to Cook Hot Pockets in the Air Fryer?
Several factors are taken into account when you are cooking hot pockets in an air fryer. The amount of heat and fan power fluctuates in each air fryer. Filling may also be different. Avoid overcrowding the air fryer basket and cooked evenly. The air fryer takes 15 minutes to cook hot pockets. Lay the hot pockets in a single layer in the air fryer. However, the exact cooking time depends on the air fryer’s brand in your kitchen. The internal temperature of an air fryer must need to reach 165 degrees Fahrenheit and above. When the air fryer hot pockets get crispy and heated through, take it out, serve warm and enjoy.
Ingredients Required to make Hot Pockets:
To make hot pockets effectively with the air fryer, you will need to prepare the ingredients to make them. The ingredients to make hot pockets are simple, and there is a choice to fill. The option is yours, and it depends upon your mood and taste.
- All-purpose flour gives you better results instead of using whole wheat.
- Use unsweetened milk
- Salt according to your taste
- Use freshly shredded cheddar cheese
- Use pepperoni slices
- Spices i-e oregano and garlic
- Beaten egg
- Pizza sauce
- Dry yeast
- Cooking oil
Method to make Hot Pockets:
- Make the dough by adding yeast, sugar and mix it well with hot milk or water. Knead the dough for 5-7 minutes until a smooth ball of dough forms.
- Make the filling heat oil at medium flame, add garlic and all spices and mix it well. Add meat and salsa and break the meat into small pieces. Cook it until it’s cooked relatively fine.
- Set beans and put them aside to cool.
- Cut the dough in round or long depends upon the shape of the air fryer, and add filling and place a slice of cheese in it.
- Fold over and crimp edges to seal with egg.
- Bake it in an air fryer for 15 minutes
- Get the hot pockets cool down just for 5 minutes before eating.
Two Versions of Hot Pockets:
The two different versions of hot pockets are available. Everyone will select according to its taste and flavor. These are
- Ham and cheese hot pockets
- Pizza hot pockets
Both versions are well suited to cook in an air fryer. The exact temperature and procedure will have to follow to get the crispiest hot pockets.
How to Reheat the Hot Pockets?
You can reheat your leftover by reheating your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and warm up the hot pockets for 2-3 minutes until they are healed completely.
So, with the above sharing, it is concluded that an air fryer is the best kitchen tool to cook hot pockets in minutes. Of course, it gets prepared in the microwave, but the results are outstanding when hot pockets turn out from an air fryer. Therefore, it can be said that you can make a delicious air fryer hot pocket with your home air fryer.