- How To Cook Without An Oven Using An Air Fryer
- How to Use Your Air Fryer Oven To Its Fullest Potential
- Top 6 Tips and Tricks for The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Recipes To Try:
How To Cook Without An Oven Using An Air Fryer
The air frying cooking method is quickly growing in popularity since everyone loves fried food. Throw in the fact that you can enjoy the same crispy goodness without all the unhealthy aspects and guilt that generally goes along with it and you will quickly see the Air Fryer’s appeal. Many opted to use the traditional oven for frying when the health craze kicked in but quickly found that the results just weren’t the same. This post will aim to show you how to avoid falling into that trap.
That’s right, I’m about to teach you how to cook without an oven using an air fryer! With an Air Fryer, you will be able to fry your foods with air means you still get to enjoy all that great crispiness and flavor without the extra fat and calories that come along with traditional frying in oil. I still enjoy deep-fried foods sometimes, but air frying is nice because it gives you a healthier option with the same great flavor.
When they first introduced us to the Power Air Fryer XL, people, including myself, fell in love with it. So much so, that they opted to go back to the drawing board to create an even better appliance. Thus the all-new Air Fryer Oven was born!
The Air Fryer Oven is perfect for cooking a larger quantity of food than ever before and utilizes a whopping 1700 watts of power. It uses cyclonic air technology to air fry delicious meals quickly without all the guilt associated with frying in oil.
How to Use Your Air Fryer Oven To Its Fullest Potential
To make the most of your Air Fryer Oven, you will need to understand how the Air Fryer works. The Air Fryer Oven releases the heat from the heating element while cooking. It also comes equipped with an exhaust fan located above the cooking chamber that manages the food requires airflow and also releases the extra filtered air to cook your food in a much healthier way.
The air fryer comes with 6 accessories which are a Drip pan, 2- cooking trays, rotisserie basket, rotisserie fork, rotisserie spit, and rotisserie lift. Your Air Fryer Oven comes equipped with several accessories to ensure you get the most out of your appliance during the cooking process. Inside its box, you will find plenty of useful utensils.
It is important to note, however, that whenever you buy the product, make sure to check the component and see if it is instant and working properly.
Top 6 Tips and Tricks for The Air Fryer
Now that you a bit more about using the Air Fryer, let’s explore a few tips, and tricks that will make your Air Fryer journey a bit easier.
Get yourself an oil spritzer.
As mentioned before you achieve the best frying results from the Air fryer by coating your food with a small amount of oil. An easy way to do this is to invest in an oil spritzer that will allow you to simply spray the food you are about to cook.
Line your Air Fryer base drawer
Adding a layer of aluminum foil to the bottom of your base drawer will, without a doubt, make your Air Fryer life 100% easier when it’s time to clean. Alternately you can opt to use parchment paper. Be sure to top your paper with the mesh basket as the air will blow it out of place, and the high circulating temperatures can cause it to become inflamed.
Cooking without the Air Fryer basket
That’s right! Most models allow you to cook without using the fryer basket. This allows you to take full advantage of the space available in Air Fryer or even to use it as a mini fryer. Be sure to consult your manual to be sure your models allow you to cook without the basket before doing so.
Consider purchasing Fryer friendly cookware.
Your Air Fryer comes equipped with a few basic Now that you know how to unlock the items to cook in, however, you may find it in your best interest to invest in a few more baking pans, bowls etc. that will allow you to make use of the Air Fryer’s full potential.
Cook in batches when necessary.
Overloading your fryer can hinder the cooking process. So, instead of packing it all in at once and winding up with underdone food, consider cooking in batches.
Use your Air Fryer as a mini fryer
You can easily convert your favorite fryer recipes in your air fryer quicker than you could in an actual fryer. Simply drop the recipe’s temperature by 20%, and feel out the cooking time by cutting it by as much as 40% to see what fits.
Air Fryer Recipes To Try:
Buttermilk Air Fried Chicken Strips
Serves: 2 Prep Time: 6hrs Cook Time: 1hr 7mins
Poultry & Marinade:
- Chicken Breast (1 lb., cut in strips)
- Black Pepper (1 tsp)
- Salt (1 teaspoon)
- Paprika (1 teaspoon)
- Rosemary (1/4 teaspoon, dried)
- Thyme (1/4 teaspoon, ground)
- Oregano (1/4 teaspoon, died)
- Sage (1/4 teaspoon, dried)
- White Pepper (1/2 teaspoon)
- Cayenne Pepper (1/4 teaspoon)
- Buttermilk (1 cups)
- Seasoned Flour
- Flour (1 cups)
- Salt (1 teaspoon)
- Paprika (1/2 teaspoon)
- Cayenne Pepper (1/2 tsp)
- Garlic Powder (1/2 teaspoon)
- White Pepper (1/2 tsp)
- Onion Powder (1/2 teaspoon)
- Set your air fryer to 350 degrees F. Season your chicken using the poultry ingredients and set in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 6 hours.
- Combine the flour with listed spices then roll the chicken pieces in your flour so that they are evenly coated.
- Once coated, place your chicken pieces in your fryer basket, and allow to cook until golden brown in appearance and no longer pink on the inside. Serve, and enjoy.
Chicken Parmesan in The Air Fryer
Serves: 2 Prep Time: 15 mins Cook Time: 9 mins
- Chicken Breast (1/2 lb., skinless, boneless, sliced into ½ inch cuts)
- Salt (1/2 tsp., to taste)
- Pepper (1/4 tsp., to taste)
- Flour (3/4 cup, for coating)
- Egg (1, beaten)
- Parmesan Cheese (1/4 cup, grated)
- Set air fryer to 350 degrees F. Season your chicken to taste, then roll in your flour, then eggs, then parmesan so that they are evenly coated.
- Once coated, carefully place your chicken in the fryer basket (about 3 or 4 at a time, depending on the size of your air fryer). Allow to cook until golden brown in appearance. Serve, and enjoy.
Who needs a traditional oven, when you have all the electrical devices of the modern century? An Air Fryer is small, easy to use, and just as easy to clean. Best of all, the tips in this post will leave you leaps and bounds ahead of the beginner.