Table of Contents
- How To Cook Corned Beef Brisket In An Air Fryer With Easy Recipes Your Whole Family To Enjoy
- What Exactly Is Corned Beef?
- Do You Get A Crust When You Cook Corned Beef Brisket In An Air Fryer?
- How To Cook Corned Beef Brisket In An Air Fryer
- How To Cook Other Dishes With Your Corned Beef Brisket In An Air Fryer
- Final Thoughts
- Related Video
How To Cook Corned Beef Brisket In An Air Fryer With Easy Recipes Your Whole Family To Enjoy
Are you wondering how to cook corned beef brisket in an air fryer? If so, look no further as this post was created to teach you exactly how to achieve juicy, tender corned beef brisket in the super cooker we all love. So, if you are trying to find delicious ways to deviate from the traditional corned beef brisket and cabbage, the recipes featured below offer brilliant alternatives.
Before we dive into the recipes, however, let’s explore a bit more about the featured meat of the day.
What Exactly Is Corned Beef?
If you are unfamiliar with corned beef, it is cured cuts of beef brisket that often comes with a selection of pickling spices for you to flavor your beef as you’d like. The meat is typically cooked for a long time to get it tender and juicy. This is why throwing it in your air fryer is such a great alternative.
The air fryer gives you the ability to cook your corned beef brisket, with a variety of different spices and flavoring agents, in a fraction of the usual time.
Do You Get A Crust When You Cook Corned Beef Brisket In An Air Fryer?
Not everything you cook in an air fryer has to have a crunchy finish. The great thing about the air fryer is that it is a really versatile appliance that has the ability to do almost anything you could do in a traditional oven. As such, you could opt to begin cooking your brisket wrapped in aluminum foil to have the brisket steamed in its own flavorful juices. Once it’s almost ready you would unwrap the brisket, baste it with your preferred glaze then return it to the air fryer without the foil for your glaze to thicken over the top of your corned beef brisket.
How To Cook Corned Beef Brisket In An Air Fryer
How To Cook Texan Corned Beef Brisket In An Air Fryer
|SERVES: 8||PREP: 15 MINUTES||COOK: 1HOUR AND 30 MINUTES|
- 2 pounds corned beef brisket, trimmed
- 1 ½ cup beef stock
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the air fryer oven for 5 minutes. Place all ingredients in a deep baking dish that will fit in the air fryer.
- Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes at 400°F.
- Stir the beef every after 30 minutes to soak in the sauce.
|CALORIES: 306||FAT: 24.1G||PROTEIN:18.3G|
Cumin-Paprika Rubbed Beef Brisket
|SERVES: 12||PREP: 5 MINUTES||COOK: 2 HOURS|
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 ½ tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 5 pounds corned beef brisket roast
- Place all ingredients in a Ziploc bag and allow to marinate in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the air fryer oven for 5 minutes.
- Place the meat in a baking dish that will fit in the air fryer.
- Place in the air fryer and cook for 2 hours at 350°F.
|CALORIES: 269||FAT: 12.8G||PROTEIN:35.6G||FIBER:2G|
How To Cook Other Dishes With Your Corned Beef Brisket In An Air Fryer
Air Fried Breakfast Reuben Sandwich
|SERVES: 2||PREP: 20 MINUTES||COOK: 10 MINUTES|
- Eggs (2 large)
- Rye bread (4 slices)
- Swiss cheese (2 slices)
- Corned Beef Brisket (6 oz., sliced thin)
- Sauerkraut (2 tbsp.)
- Butter cooking spray
- Thousand island dressing (2 tbsp.)
- Set a lightly greased skillet on over medium heat.
- Add eggs, break yolks, and allow to fry until cooked, then set aside. Lay your bread slices on a flat surface and lightly top with cooking spray.
- Next, top 2 slices evenly with your remaining ingredients then cover with the remaining bread slices (with the oiled side on the outside).
- Transfer your sandwiches to your fryer basket and set to air fry for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees F (flipping halfway through). Enjoy!
|CALORIES: 495||FAT: 27.31G||PROTEIN: 32.14G||CARBS: 30.26G|
Pub Style Corned Beef Egg Rolls
|SERVES: 10||PREP: 15 MINUTES||COOK: 10 MINUTES|
- Olive oil
- ½ C. orange marmalade
- 5 slices of Swiss cheese
- 4 C. corned beef and cabbage
- 1 egg
- 10 egg roll wrappers
Brandy Mustard Sauce:
- 1/16th tsp. pepper
- 2 tbsp. whole grain mustard
- 1 tsp. dry mustard powder
- ½ C. chicken stock
- 1 C. heavy cream
- ¼ C. brandy
- ¾ C. dry white wine
- ¼ tsp. curry powder
- ½ tbsp. cilantro
- 1 minced shallot
- 2 tbsp. ghee
- To make mustard sauce, add shallots and ghee to skillet, cooking until softened. Then add brandy and wine, heating to a low boil. Cook 5 minutes for liquids to reduce. Add stock and seasonings. Simmer 5 minutes.
- Turn down the heat and add heavy cream. Cook on low till sauce reduces and it covers the back of a spoon.
- Place sauce in the fridge to chill.
- Crack the egg in a bowl and set it to the side.
- Layout an egg wrapper with the corner towards you. Brush the edges with egg wash.
- Place 1/3 cup of corned beef mixture into the center along with 2 tablespoons of marmalade and ½ a slice of Swiss cheese.
- Fold the bottom corner overfilling. As you are folding the sides, make sure they are stick well to the first flap you made.
- Place filled rolls into prepared air fryer basket. Spritz rolls with olive oil.
- Set temperature to 390°F and set time to 10 minutes. Cook 10 minutes at 390 degrees, shaking halfway through cooking.
- Serve rolls with Brandy Mustard sauce.
|CALORIES: 415||FAT: 13G||PROTEIN:38G||CARBS:4G|
Corned beef brisket in an Air Fryer is easy, tasty, and oh so juicy when cooked done right. Now, you can ensure that you are cooking it to perfection every time with the tips and recipes discussed today. So, go ahead and flaunt your confidence as you try out the recipes, we explored then put your own spin on them and come on back to tell us all how you did on yours.