Table of Contents
What Size Air Fryer?
With the rapid increase in technology, the numbers of the machine have also increased. So now, we have a lot of devices which make our work easier, comfortable and quicker. One of them is an air fryer.
Before investing anywhere, we make sure that it’s suitable for us or not. The same is for air fryers as well. A shiny and stylish air fryer may impress you, but what about the space in your kitchen?
Nobody wants to sacrifice the precious counter space in vain. However, it would be best to make sure that the appliance you are buying shouldn’t be oversized according to your family and the area available in your kitchen. These appliances range from small to extra-large.
Nowadays, there are hundreds of air fryers brands that offer different air fryers in size. Indeed, this has made it challenging to select the right air fryer for your kitchen.
Choosing the wrong size air fryer has disadvantages as well. For example, if you are a small family and you go for a large air fryer, it will just cover a lot of space and require extra time for cleaning.
Hence, it is essential to buy the right size air fryer.
What are Different Air Fryer Sizes available?
There are different sizes of air fryers now available nowadays. Some of them are:
Small size Air Fryers:
Suppose you are living alone, then small-size air fryers are best for you. It ranges from 1.0 to 2.0 quarts.
If you are expecting guests, you can quickly cook a chicken and different snacks for one or two people.
There is one more range of air fryers which measure 2-3 quarts. You can cook a larger amount of food in it. For example, it will quickly cook 4 -6 chicken wings in one batch to eat later.
Medium size Air Fryers:
For a family of three people or more, a medium-sized air fryer is an ideal one. The capacity of it ranges from 3 to 5 quarts.
In a medium-size air fryer, you can cook food for 3-6 people in one batch. As compared to a small-sized air fryer, it will prepare larger meals at once.
Large-Sized Air Fryer:
You can call it a versatile air fryer as it cooks different sizes of food in large batches. It is best for the larger families as it ranges from 5.3-6 quarts.
The good news is that you can cook an entire chicken along with other foods at once. It has different compartments where you can fit different trays.
In a larger-sized air fryer, you can cook food for 5-6 people in one batch.
Extra-Large Air Fryers:
If you have many guests often or your family is extensive, then it is a superb choice. They range from 6 quarts to 16 quarts.
People who love turkey or they like to cook a whole chicken; then it’s best for them. You can quickly cook an entire chicken and turkeys with other food in it,
It has different compartments to accommodate various food items at once. However, the most attractive feature is the spacious chamber that creates roasting, grilling, baking, and dehydrating.
What are Air Fryer Measurements?
Most air fryers are labeled in pounds, not in measurements. However, some of the air fryers measurements are:
- One quart is equal to ¼ gallon.
- In the U.S.A, 1 quart is equal to 0.94.
- In the UK, 1 quart is equal to 113 L.
Which Air Fryer Size is Best for One Person?
- Suppose you live alone and want to buy an air fryer, then there is no need to go for a large one. Instead, a compact-sized air fryer is more suitable for an individual.
- The compact-sized air fryers have a capacity of 1.0 quarts. However, it can stretch up to 3.0 quarts.
- You can cook 2-3 servings of fries, a couple of egg rolls, 2-3 servings of a chicken breast, chicken tenders, or chicken nuggets in a compact-sized air fryer.
- If you will buy a small-sized air fryer, it has many benefits. For example, cleaning can be done in 2 minutes, and it can be placed using less counter space.
Which Air Fryer size is Best for a Family?
- It will be easier to find the best size air fryer once you understand the actual size.
- When you cook for a family, it should be effortless. However, it is only possible when you have an air fryer with a large capacity so you can host the dinner in one session, or else you need to cook in more than one batch.
- For a family dinner, we want fries and vegetables to be cooked with chicken or turkey. Therefore, it is essential to buy a sizeable sized air fryer.
- A large-sized air fryer will have many different functions and features; this will allow you to do more experiments with an air fryer.
Here is a guide for the correct size air fryer according to the persons in a family:
- For a Family of 2 persons: An air fryer sized between 2.0 – 3.0QT
- For a family of 3 persons: An air fryer sized between 3.0 – 5.0QT
- For a family of 4 persons: An air fryer sized between 5.0 – 5.8QT
- For a family of 5 or more persons: An air fryer sized at 5.8QT or above.
- Remember to keep in mind the space available in your kitchen before making a decision. For example, a large air fryer will occupy more space as they are bulky in size.
Instead of deep-frying an item, air fryers are the best option. It doesn’t require much oil, which is healthy for us.
A lot of different sizes of air fryers are now available. However, it depends on the size of your family that which air fryer size will be best for you.
Never get attracts to the exterior of the air fryer. The exterior may be shiny and stylish, but what about the capacity? Although the large capacity air fryers are versatile and have more benefits than the compact size, you need to consider the size of your family.
Remember it’s always your decision to choose the right size.