How Long To Cook Frozen Turkey Burger In Air Fryer So That It’s Not Overcook
We have another air fryer on our hands, in whatever order you’ve been reading my post. You’ll realize that I’ve been putting up air fryer theories, meaning we’ve been learning more about air fryer. We are leaving that in the past and we’re going to jump back on cooking with the air fryer. In this post, we’re going to be learning about how long to cook frozen turkey burgers in air fryer.
We can eat a burger any time of the day, although I think having a burger for breakfast is a bit much. Some people do it and there is nothing wrong with that. Who can blame them? There is something about burgers that no one can fully explain away. I don’t know if it’s because of the sesame bun, the lettuce, or the tomatoes, but whatever it is, it’s going to be wonderful.
What Goes Into The Air Fryer
when we say what goes into the air fryer, what we mean is what ingredients go into the air fryer if you want to cook a turkey burger. The answer to your question is turkey burger patty, you can use any brand of turkey burger that you see at your supermarket.
Making A Turkey Burger In The Air Fryer
The first thing that you want to do when you’re making a turkey burger, buy it at your supermarket if it isn’t available at your home. If you have the frozen turkey burger patties, there will be no need to thaw them and just put them in the air fryer.
Set your air fryer temperature at 375°F and let it cook your turkey burger patty for 15 minutes. Also, the cooking time could be extended for longer or it might take less time, which depends on your air fryer brand, the size of your turkey burger patty, etc.
During halfway of your cooking time, flip your turkey burger patty so that you can cook evenly on both sides.
Lastly, put all your favorite toppings on your turkey burger patty. Transfer your patty with the toppings, onto your desired buns.
What To Serve With Your Turkey Burger
This should be the easiest question that you can answer. I don’t know about you but I for one have a great idea. Serve your burger with French fries, like who doesn’t know this combination. You can also try tater tops as a side dish as well. Even though two sides were mentioned, doesn’t mean that you can serve anything else burger. If you have a favorite side dish that you will try with your burger, go for it.
How Long To Cook Frozen Turkey Burger In Air Fryer
When you’re using an air fryer, any food that you’re making for the first time is going to fail. During my multiple failed attempts, I realize that when I put my air fryer at 375°F I didn’t have any problem. The temperature needs to be hot enough, to caramelize the turkey burger patty.
In my experience, set a timer for about 12 minutes and check on your turkey burgers.
How To Cook Frozen Turkey Burger In Air Fryer
Here are a few recipes that you can try for yourself.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1 lb. (500 g) raw ground turkey
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt (or salt sub)
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Maggi seasoning sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Liquid smoke (few drops)
- Spritz upper Actifry and set it aside. No need to spray if using an air fryer basket. In basket-type air fryers, the cooking temperature is usually 350 F.
- Combine all the seasoning ingredients in a small bowl.
- Transfer the mix to turkey in a large bowl.
- Combine thoroughly but take care not to overwork since the turkey may lead to tough burgers.
- Divide the meat mixture into four and then shape it into patties. Make an indent in the middle of each patty with your thumb to keep them from bunching up in the middle.
- Place the tray into Actifry and spritz patty tops lightly.
- Cook for ten for medium or to the desired doneness. You don’t need to flip the patties.
- You can serve hot on a bun along with your favorite side dishes.
Korean Inspired Turkey Burger
Serve: 4 people
- 100ml soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- about 300g Kimchi
- 1 lime
- 50g Red cabbage in strips
- 1 spring onion
- 4 tbsp. Chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp. sweet soy sauce
- 6 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 500g ground turkey
- 4 Burger bun
- 1 bunch mint
- Boil soy sauce, chili sauce, sesame oil, sweet soy sauce, and rice vinegar in a small saucepan and cook for a few minutes until the marinade is as firm as syrup and then spreads well over the meat. Marinade aside.
- Chop the kimchi and place it in a bowl with the mayonnaise. Peel the garlic and chop it very finely. Halve the lime and press into the bowl; mix well with each other to a dip.
- Form 4 patties from the minced meat and place them on the grill plate in the s Airfryer XXL. Cover the meat generously with marinade and fry for 10 minutes at 356 ° F.
- Spread brioche rolls with dip, put red cabbage and patty on top, garnish with spring onion and mint and fold.
- Serve with mushroom cream sauce and cranberries.
Not only did we learn about turkey burgers but we also learned how long it would take to cook in the air fryer. We also learned that the internal temperature of the turkey burger patty should be 165°F so that it is considered cooked properly. In that same breath, we should cook or frozen turkey burger for 12 minutes at 375°F. There is a possibility that your air fryer may not take the same amount of time, so please check your owner’s manual. See you in the next one.