Table of Contents
Black and Decker Air Fryer Toaster Oven is one of the high capacities and versatile cooking appliances that you can pick. This air fryer allows you to perform different types of cooking. As it is a feature-rich air fryer, it can be a little tough for you to use. Keep reading this article to know how to use Black and Decker Air Fryer Toaster Oven.
Below, we will let you know how to utilize various cooking modes in the Black and Decker Air Fryer Toaster Oven. Moreover, you will also know some safety precautions and other important aspects about using the air fryer.
Things You Need to Do Before Start Using the Air Fryer
Here are some important things that you need to do before cooking foods in the air fryer for the first time:
- Get rid of all the packaging materials, plastic band around the power plug, stickers, etc. from the air fryer.
- Register your warranty by visiting the website link given in the air fryer user manual.
- Detach all removable parts from the air fryer and clean them. Use warm soapy water to clean the interior. Use a washcloth to wipe the air fryer exterior.
- Select a proper location to position the air fryer while cooking. Make sure that there is enough space in the back and the unit is positioned away from the wall.
- This oven will get hot while cooking the food. So, make sure that you are using oven mitts or pot holders while touching the outer or inner surface of the device.
- When you turn on the air fryer, you may see smoke and slight odors. It is absolutely normal and you shouldn’t be worried.
- The temperature will be a bit lower than your settled measure. That is because of the advanced heating elements used in the air fryer.
- Make sure that the food or baking dish doesn’t come in contact with the heating element. They should be at least one and half inches away from the heating elements.
How to Toast in Black and Decker Air Fryer Toaster Oven
Below, we will let you know the steps you need to follow for toasting food in the air fryer. Note that it is not necessary to preheat the air fryer for toasting.
- Make use of the temperature selector knob and set it to toast position.
- Then open the oven door and then insert the slide rack.
- Put the ingredients you want to toast on the slide rack directly.
- Use the toast shade selector to middle and then turn back to the desired toast shade.
- During the toasting cycle, you will see that the power indicator light comes on and remains.
- When the cycle is complete, you will hear an audible signal. Then the power indicator along with light will turn off.
- Use pot holders or oven mitts to open the oven door. Then slide the rack and take out your toasts. Unplug the device from the electric outlet if you are not cooking additional batches.
How to Air Fry in Black and Decker Air Fryer Toaster Oven
Here is how to use the Black and Decker Air Fryer to air fry your foods:
- Organize the food in the air fry mesh rack.
- Open the oven door and then slide the Air Fry mesh rack with food. You may put it in the middle or lower rack position.
- Now move the temperature selector knob to the air fry position. Turn the Timer selector knob to 20 and then pick the preferred cooking duration.
- If you don’t want to select the timer, then make sure to select the “Stay On” feature. Once the cooking is complete, you should hear an audible signal. Now you can turn off the cooking or cook for additional time if needed.
- Use mitts or the pot holders to open the door and then slide the rack out with the food. That’s it, you are done. Unplug the appliance and clean if required.
How to Bake in Black and Decker Air Fryer Toaster Oven
Follow the below steps if you want to bake food in the Black and Decker Air Fryer:
- Begin with preheating the air fryer for around 10 minutes at desired temperature.
- Turn the time selector to 20 and then turn it to the preferred baking time.
- After preheating is complete, open the oven and insert the food in either the middle or lower rack.
- When the cooking is complete, you will hear an audible sound and turn off the indicator light.
- Open the door of the oven and take off the food. Unplug the device if you are not cooking additional batches.
How to Broil in Black and Decker Air Fryer Toaster Oven
Here is how to broil your food in the Black and Decker Air Fryer Toaster Oven:
- Preheat the air fryer for 10 minutes for the optimum result.
- Now move the temperature selector knob to Broil. Set the timer knob to 20 and turn/forward it to set the broiling time.
- Add the food by opening the air fryer when the preheating is complete. Make sure to add the food in the top rack for best outcome
- You will hear an audible sound when the cooking cycle is complete. This will turn off the cooking.
- Now you can take off the food from the air fryer by opening the door. Unplug the device from the electric outlet if you are not cooking additional batches.
The Black and Decker Air Fryer is a feature rich air fryer that arrives with multiple cooking functions. This one appliance can substitute an oven, broiler, and toaster. In above, we have discussed different ways to use the device for different types of cooking. Note that all the information mentioned in the article was collected from the user manual of the air fryer. For further information about cooking and recipes, please refer to the user manual.