Table of Contents
- How to Cook Frozen Mini Tacos in Air Fryer?
- The Best way to Cook Frozen Mini Tacos:
- A Quick Party and Game Day Appetizer:
- What to Serve with Tacos?
- How to make Frozen Mini Tacos in an Air Fryer?
- Where am I able to Purchase Frozen Mini Tacos?
- Do I want to Grease the Basket?
- Do I want to Mist the Food with Cooking Spray?
- Bottom line
How to Cook Frozen Mini Tacos in Air Fryer?
These air fryer frozen mini tacos bring a fun game day appetizer to provide a crowd. They’re also an incredible snack choice for teenagers to enjoy after an extended school day. You’ll serve them with chopped fresh lettuce, salsa, and guacamole to form them healthier and fancier. These Air Fryer frozen mini tacos are often ready in barely 10 minutes, so quick and straightforward to prepare! It is a fast alternative to homemade tacos. Today, I would like to point out how to cook the frozen mini tacos using an air fryer. These mini tacos are frequently prepared in but 10 minutes, so short and simple to prepare! It is a quick option for homemade tacos.
The Best way to Cook Frozen Mini Tacos:
When you cook these mini tacos within the microwave, the shells become so tough and chewy. This is often 100 times better! Cooking these frozen mini tacos in an air fryer makes them so crispy and crunchy, a bit like they were deep-fried. Better than cooking within the oven, too!
A Quick Party and Game Day Appetizer:
For game-watching food, I even have found tons of success with these smaller items, then making about four or five different options. I’ll put them out together, and other people will tend to grab a couple of everything, no big commitment to one taste. It’s almost like creating an enormous sampler platter. I have noticed that mini tacos (and Mexican food in general) are always successful once we have people over for football games. This year it’s just us, but a minimum of we’re keeping the food traditions!
In this recipe, I used Market Pantry beef and cheese mini tacos from Amazon.
I think this recipe will work great with any frozen mini taco brand you’ll find in your areas, like Jose Ole, Don Miquel, or Trader Joe’s mini tacos.
What to Serve with Tacos?
As mentioned earlier, you’ll dress up the mini tacos with additional fixings, like guacamole and greens.
- The vegetables brighten any serve, and therefore the smooth texture gives such a pleasant contrast to the crunch of the mini tacos.
- Homemade tacks are typically the healthiest things to go and maybe tons less salty than some found within the stores. I’ve seen a few solid brands within the stores, too.
- The lettuce and salsa round out the taste and convey it home. Finally, the cheese will nourish the taste of these mini tacos, thereupon a perfect blend of beef and cheese.
How to make Frozen Mini Tacos in an Air Fryer?
Cheese does make everything better. I’ve found that the air fryer tends to try an excellent job on cheesy dishes like this one.
So here’s the way to cook frozen mini tacos using an air fryer.
Step 1. Preheat the air fryer for a couple of minutes.
In this recipe, I used my eight qtr—Air fryer.
Step 2. Set the temperature to 400°F. Cooking food at heat produces foods that have a crunchy golden brown exterior and a tender interior.
Step 3. Grill the frozen mini tacos for 5-6 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking.
Step 4. Always check for doneness. Therefore, the sort of air fryer and the batch size you employ may affect the cooking time.
- An Air Fryer
- 12 oz. frozen mini tacos
- Preheat the air fryer and set the temperature to 400°F.
- Put the frozen mini tacos within the basket during a single layer. Don’t overcrowd and add multiple batches if needed. No thawing is required. Simmer for 5-6 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Check for hardness and air fry longer if needed, checking every 30 seconds.
You can find frozen mini tacos at Trader’s Joe, Costco, Ralph’s/Kroger, Vons, Target, or Amazon.
- Easy to obtain: Frozen taquitos are readily available at most major grocery stores and bulk stores like Costco. There’s no got to make a special trip to an upscale food store. This is often convenient for those that have limited access to transportation.
- Low upfront cost: counting on the shop, I can get a 6-serving pack of frozen taquitos for under $3. it’ll cost more (at least upfront) to form homemade taquitos, particularly if we’re using high-quality ingredients. Unfortunately, tons of ultra-processed foods are cheaper by the calorie.
- Fast and simple: Frozen taquitos are often eaten independently, without an extended shopping list. Their simple and quick preparation can make them a sensible option for those that struggle to organize their food (due to varied disabilities and medical conditions).
- Vegetarian: It’s possible to seek out vegetarian frozen taquitos if that’s what you’re trying to find. a number of the bean and cheese taquitos are veg-friendly, but always check the ingredients list to make certain. (Trader Joe’s brand offers vegetarian taquitos.)
- Crispy: you’ll microwave frozen taquitos, but the tortillas may get soggy. Air frying may be a super thanks to getting crispy without adding more oil.
Where am I able to Purchase Frozen Mini Tacos?
You can find them at Trader’s Joe, Costco, Ralph’s/Kroger, Vons, Target, or Amazon.
Do I want to Grease the Basket?
Some people wish to do this, but it isn’t necessary. Always check the temperature, any ground meats should internally reach 160°F, and every poultry should internally reach 165°F Fahrenheit.
Do I want to Mist the Food with Cooking Spray?
No, you do not need to mist the food with any oil or cooking spray.
Several things affect how the frozen taquitos cook. All of them vary in size, thickness, sort of filling, thickness & sort of tortilla, so you’ll need to adjust timing. For best and even cooking, don’t overcrowd the basket. Fill just a good single layer. Cook in batches if needed. All air fryers are different, and a few cook much hotter than others. Once you cook your first batch, you’ll know more about what works for your model of air fryer and the size of the food. These were tested on basket-style air fryers. Read more recipe notes below the recipe. Nutrition will vary, counting on individual taquito types.