Table of Contents
How to juice kiwi?
Do you love kiwi juice and want to learn how to juice kiwi? If yes, you are at the right place so keep reading to find out what you need to know about juicing kiwi. Kiwis are a delicious fruit that are native to New Zealand, and they’re known for their hardiness. But you’ve probably never been able to get your hands on one because it’s only available year-round in New Zealand.
In this blog, we are going to discuss how to juice kiwi and several other facts about this amazing fruit. So, let’s get started.
How to juice kiwi?
First of all, you have to clean the kiwi. When you are going to use the whole kiwi you should scrub them with the harsh side of the sponge. It will remove lots of hair on the surface of the fruit. However, if you want to peel the kiwi you can do it but by doing this you will lose fruit nutrients. Once it is cleaned, remove the hard stem.
- Kiwi: You need fresh, juicy, soft kiwi.
- Sweetener: Kiwi has a sweet and sour flavor. You can add a little sweetener to enhance the taste of juice which is totally optional.
- Water: You can add some water for better consistency.
- Coconut Water: Add coconut water for the flavor.
- Apple: Apple and kiwi are a good match. You can add some apples for a perfect taste.
- Lemon: If your juice is a little sweet, by adding lemon juice for spiciness.
- Mint: You can add mint to give a refreshing touch.
You need to cut the kiwi into pieces to get fit into the mixer, add some slices of apple.
Blend it then add sweetener (if you want) water, coconut water.
Give it a good mix. If it is sweet you can add lemon for a little spice.
Enjoy it by adding some leaves of mint.
Some Exciting Tips
Here are some of the amazing tips for you to extract the kiwi juice more properly.
- If you want to consume all the nutrients of kiwi do not peel it off.
- Do not over blend so the seeds are not to be busted up.
- If the juice is a little sour you can add honey to give a good taste as honey is healthy as well.
- You can strain the juice if you do not want seeds in it.
- If you want to enjoy the flavor of any fruit in your glass of juice you can add your desired fruit for a delicious taste.
- For a fresh look, you can add some spinach, It will not affect the flavor too much as it is a rich source of iron as well.
What are the benefits of Kiwi?
- Kiwi is a rich source of vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, potassium, folate.
- It is packed with antioxidants and serotonin, both of which improve sleep quality.
- Kiwi is low in calories and may help to reduce weight.
- This fruit is a good source of fiber. It works as a booster for our digestive system as well as our immune system.
- Kiwi has more than 200% of daily recommended vitamin C.
- In addition, kiwi has heart-healthy benefits including reducing the risk of clots and helping to manage our blood pressure levels.
- Kiwis are very good for skin as well it keeps our skin hydrated.
- It is also good for our scalp. It nourishes our scalp and improves blood circulation.
Can I Juice Kiwi without a blender?
From my point of view, yes if the fruits are too soft or ripe you can make juice by using some kitchen tools like a spoon, fork, grater or a masher.
How to store the kiwi?
It is recommended for you to drink fresh kiwi juice for the perfect taste. You can keep it in the fridge as well for up to three days. In other cases, you can freeze as fast as you can to save all the nutrients. You can use ice cubes to try to preserve the juice in a good way so later you can enjoy your juice by adding those juice cubes directly to juices, smoothies, or slushies or allowing them to gradually melt before consuming.
How much kiwi juice can I drink daily?
You can have a single serving per day which is one glass by using 2-3 kiwis.
A single serving of kiwi fruit gives us about 100%-120% of the daily value of vitamin C and 20% of dietary fiber. Kiwi fruit contains vitamin C twice that of oranges or lemons.
Is kiwi Pulp useful?
Yes, there’s no need to waste the kiwi pulp if you strain the juice. Later you can use this pulp in baking bread or cupcakes. Kiwi fruit pulp can be used as a natural skin scrub. The kiwi fruit can be used as an ingredient in your favorite smoothie or shake. Kiwi fruit can also be used to make your own facial mask as well as it can be used as a natural hair dye for dark hair.
We hope that you have got the idea about how to juice kiwi by now. So, you can eat or drink kiwi juice regularly. Kiwi is a fruit that is rich in many vitamins and minerals. This fruit has many different health benefits, including lowering the risk of heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and high blood pressure.