Table of Contents
Top Tips To Go From From Unboxing To Crispyness: How To Preheat Philips Air Fryer
Do you know how to preheat Philips air fryer to achieve crispy goodness straight from the box? If not, and that is something you would like to do, this post has you covered. The Phillips Air Fryer is an all-in-one that allows cooking to be easy and quick. It also leads to a lot of possibilities once you get to know it. So, why not bring you up to speed?
Unboxing Your New Phillips Air Fryer
Fresh from the box you will find:
- Your new Air Fryer Oven (Obviously)
- A Drip pan
- A Rotisserie fetch tool
- Your rotisserie basket
- 2 cooking trays (some models have even more than 2)
- And rotisserie spit and forks
Benefits of Using the Phillips Air Fryer
They are small enough for a countertop:
Grill Without the Smoke:
One of the nest benefits of indoor electric grills like the Phillips Air Fryer is the fact that there is no smoke. This is perfect for anyone who doesn’t have access to open spaces for outdoor grilling and thick smoke.
How To Use Phillips Air Fryer’s Multiple functions available:
The Phillips Air Fryer comes equipped with multiple cooking functions giving you more value for your money. This will also eliminate the need to purchase other appliances and save you essential kitchen space.
Easy to Operate and Clean:
Indoor grills are super user-friendly, some may even say it’s plug and play, meaning it can be used by simply plugging it in and powering it on. The cooking components are coated with a non-stick ceramic material that can be effortlessly taken apart and cleaned using a standard dishwasher.
Sexy Grill marks:
A lot of indoor grills cannot create good grill marks, and if you are like me, the grill marks (and flavor of course) are why you loved the traditional outdoor grills. The Phillips Air Fryer cooker, however, produces curved grill marks, unlike the typical straight markings you get from regular outdoor grills, and it creates marks on your food that are appealing.
Can Go Up to High Temperatures:
Everything you cook will require a different temperature. Luckily the Phillips Air Fryer comes equipped with a wide range of temperature settings which allows you to cook a variety of foods from restaurant-level meats to char-grilled vegetables. Unlike other tabletop cookers, the Phillips Air Fryer cooker will allow you to achieve crispy foods let you cook frozen foods without the need to defrost. It can also get as hot as 500 to 510 degrees Fahrenheit.
Provides A Beautiful Golden Crispy Finish:
As discussed in the earlier chapter the Phillips Air Fryer is an indoor cooker that can create crispy fried foods using hot circulating air to cook the food thoroughly. This creates delicious flavors through the Maillard reaction (a browning process that results in food golden and crisp). Much like your convection ovens and toasters, the Phillips Air Fryer is excellent at making food crunchy when you need it to be.
How To Preheat Phillips Air Fryer
The way you preheat your Phillips Air Fryer will depend on your fryer model. If your fryer requires preheating, don’t worry, it’s still an easy process. Simply set the temperature your recipe calls for then start the fryer like this. Let it cook for about 2 – 3 minutes. If you have an air fryer that’s on the larger side, you may want to let it go a bit longer. For these, about 3 – 5 minutes should do.
How To Set Up Phillips Air Fryer Oven
Once you remove your new air fryer oven from the box, there are a few things you will need to keep in mind.
- Set the oven on a flat and even surface after.
- Try to keep it away from other appliances and ensure that the vent on the top of the appliance is not covered with anything.
- The oven is designed to place on the countertops, avoid placing it in any outdoor setting.
- Remove all its accessories like the baskets, cooking trays and pan, etc., and wash them well before the first use.
- Ensure that all the accessories are properly dried before cooking.
Delicious Recipes That Require You To Preheat Phillips Air Fryer
How To Preheat Your Philips Air Fryer For The Perfect Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 1 sandwich
- 2 slices of sandwich bread
- 3 slices of any cheese you like (mozzarella, cheddar, etc.)
- 1 tablespoon of melted butter
- Preheat your air fryer to 350ºF.
- Spread the melted butter over one side of each piece of bread. Put the cheese slices on the bread and make a sandwich.
- Put it in the air fryer and fry at 350ºF for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy your Grilled Cheese Sandwich!
- Add some pesto inside the sandwich and use just mozzarella cheese.
- Put cooked bacon and use only cheddar cheese.
- Add some fresh spinach with Swiss cheese to the sandwich.
Nutrition Facts (per sandwich)
- Calories: 606
- Carbohydrates: 33 g
- Fat: 42 g
- Protein: 25 g
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 944 mg
- Cholesterol: 114 mg
Banana-Nut French Toast
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 8 Toasts
- 1 cup of pecan, walnuts, or any other nuts
- 8 slices of whole-grain bread
- 1 sliced banana
- ¾ cup of any milk you like
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons of ground flax seeds (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Preheat your air fryer to 350ºF.
- Put nuts, oats, cinnamon, and flax seeds into a food processor and pulse until it will look like bread crumbs. Transfer it into a wide shallow plate.
- Pour milk into a dip bowl. Soak 1–2 pieces of bread for 15 seconds on one side, then turn it over and continue soaking for an extra 15 seconds. Transfer the soaked pieces to the oat-nut mixture and coat with it from both sides.
- Place the prepared bread slices into the air fryer basket in one layer. Cook them at 350ºF for 3 minutes, flip, and continue cooking for 3 more minutes.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 with the remaining bread slices.
- Serve with maple syrup and banana slices. Enjoy your Banana-Nut French Toast!
Nutrition Facts (per 2 slices)
- Calories: 520
- Carbohydrates: 59.4 g
- Fat: 22.9 g
- Protein: 20.7 g
- Sugar: 12.2 g
- Sodium: 275 mg
- Cholesterol: 4 mg
The Phillips Air Fryer is an all-in-one that allows cooking to be easy and quick. It also leads to a lot of possibilities once you get to know it. Once you learn the basics and become familiar with your Air Fryer, you can feel free to experiment and modify the recipes in the way you prefer.