Table of Contents
How long to Cook a Burrito in an Air Fryer?
To order burritos twice a week is not wallet-friendly. That is why it’s the best option to cook the burritos at home by using your air fryer. To make burrito at home is much cheaper from a restaurant, and it is an awesome and quick lunch, and they are good for dinner when they are served with some veggies, salsa, or salad.
An air fryer cooks nicely, is crisp on the outside, and is perfectly cooked inside; an air fryer is a fabulous and ideal meal for the whole family. For example, a burrito in the air fryer is a great way to cook for lunch in just a few minutes by keeping all the recipe’s nutrients.
On busy days when we do not have enough time or the energy to cook food, simple preparation options help make mealtime manageable. Here, we are introducing the burrito recipe, which is made at home and freezer-friendly. So keep a stash in your kitchen, and you can satisfy your burrito cravings any night of the week.
Tips to prepare Burrito Recipe:
- If you prefer a small burrito, you can adjust the amount of ingredients. Turn your burrito once halfway through the cooking process. Leave space between them for hot air to circulates and cook evenly.
- Pick your favorite ingredients for fillings, i-e, swap out the beef and replace it with chicken. It depends on your preference. For example, Brown rice can be replaced with white rice, and there is an option to use black beans instead of the refried beans.
- Brush or spray air fryer basket; this stops to stick with the basket. If the burrito is wrapped in foil, it will not hurt as sometimes foil may stick with the basket.
How long to Cook Burrito in an Air Fryer:
- Preheat the air fryer to 400/200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wrap each piece of burrito in foil.
- Place the burrito into the air fryer basket. If you are cooking multiple burritos in the air fryer, place them in a single layer. Avoid overlapping them.
- Cook burrito at 360 degrees Fahrenheit for 12-15 minutes. This will get them golden brown, just on the top.
- During the cooking process, make sure to flip the burritos a couple of times.
- Carefully take them out from the air fryer when burritos are fully cooked.
Reheat the Burritos in an Air Fryer:
- Preheat the air fryer to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and place the unwrapped burritos in the air fryer basket; if needed, spray them with some oil like vegetable or olive oil.
- Place the burritos in the air fryer for 10-12 minutes until the inside will get to be warm-up and hot.
How long you can Freeze the Burrito:
You have to store the burrito in an air-sealed container; the prepared burrito will last four days in the refrigerator and up to 3 months in the freezer. Air fry cold burrito with a spritz of olive oil at 325 degrees for 14-16 minutes or till burritos is crispy and golden brown.
Is it Good to Cook Burritos in an Oven?
A traditional oven can cook burritos but not in perfect mode, and it’s hard to find the ideal balance to get the burritos hot all the way through, keep the middle slightly soft, and the edges get slightly crispy. When you are cooking burritos in the microwave, they heat unevenly, and often they end up with a soggy burrito. And it was super easy and good to cook burritos in an air fryer. The air fryer gives the perfect balance of softness and crispness every time. The air fryer is a great alternative method to cook burritos. And the air fryer is self –contained appliance that is used for cooking fried food. This machine uses little or no oil, up to 90% less than conventional deep frying.
What kind of Burrito does an Air Fryer Cook?
The air fryer can cook every type of burrito; even breakfast burritos have the best results when cooked in an air fryer. So whether you are enjoying chicken burrito, beef burrito, bean burrito, veggie burrito, or even frozen breakfast burrito, the air fryer should work efficiently.
Time Required to Cooking Burrito:
Simple, soft, and small cheese and bean burrito; get ready within 8 minutes. For a crispier burrito, bump it up to 12 minutes. Medium and meaty burrito 12-15 minutes and adds a couple of minutes for getting desired crispiness. Big and bulk burrito cook at 400 degrees Fahrenheit and it probably requires 15-17 minutes for best results, turn and check after 9 minutes.
You can tweak all these times and temperatures until the yummiest results are obtained. For example, for burrito perfecting, set the temperature a little lower initially to cook through gently and then increase the temperature for the last 3 to 4 minutes to crisp the outside.
There is nothing much to conclude; the post said everything. You can make a quick and easy air fryer burrito. Enjoy this recipe with a dipping sauce. The famous burrito which you can use to make for your family and friends. Burrito is used for your dinner and appetizer. The only thing to cook burrito in an air fryer, it’s going to be crispy on the outside and juicy inside. It can be a great way to enjoy frozen fish.