Table of Contents
- How To Air Fry Dino Nuggets & Regular Chicken Nuggets For The Whole Family
- What are Dino Nuggets?
- How To Air Fry Dino Nuggets
- How To Cook Chicken Nuggets Without Breading In The Air Fryer
- How To Air Fry Fresh Chicken Nuggets If You Run Out of Dino Nuggets
- How To Air Fry Chicken Tenders When You Run Out Of Dino Nuggets
- What Sauce To Serve With Air Fried Dino Nuggets?
- Final Thoughts
- Related Video
How To Air Fry Dino Nuggets & Regular Chicken Nuggets For The Whole Family
Are you wondering how to air fry Dino nuggets? As usual, this post has got you covered. We all love chicken nuggets. They are super easy to cook, delicious and can be used as a tasty snack for the whole family. In the past, however, we would toss then in the oven waiting for up to 30 minutes to enjoy your chicken nuggets.
Those days are luckily no more! With the introduction and growth in popularity of the air fryer we can now enjoy our chicken nuggets in under 10 minutes. What’s great is that this goes for all types of chicken nuggets, even the trending new nuggets breaking waves across the internet. That’s right! I’m talking about Dino Nuggets! These delicious little chicken bites has taken the air fryer world by storm. They are available in across the globe in most local grocery stores. And by the end of this post, you will be able to make them for your kids.
What are Dino Nuggets?
Dino Nuggets is the new trending food that combines fun and nutrition using chicken nuggets. As the name suggests, they are dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets. These provide the perfect solution for kids who are picky eaters and dinosaur lovers. Now you can whip them up a batch of Dino Nuggets and watch as the dinosaurs win them over.
How To Air Fry Dino Nuggets
Air Fryer Dino Chicken Nuggets
- Dino Chicken Nuggets (1 box)
- Salt (2 tsp., to taste)
- Pepper (1 tsp., to taste)
- Set your air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Place your nuggets in your fry basket.
- Lightly coat with olive oil. You can use a spray bottle to do this or brush on oil with a pastry brush.
- Allow to cook until golden brown in appearance (about 8 minutes, flipping halfway through). Enjoy!
How To Cook Chicken Nuggets Without Breading In The Air Fryer
- Chicken Nuggets (1 lbs., not breaded)
- Salt (2 tsp., to taste)
- Pepper (1 tsp., to taste)
- Almond meal (½ cup, for coating)
Set your air fryer to 360 degrees F. Season your nuggets to taste, then roll the chicken pieces in your almond meal so that they are evenly coated. Once coated, place your nuggets in your fry basket and allow to cook until golden brown in appearance and no longer pink on the inside (about 25 minutes). Enjoy!
How To Air Fry Fresh Chicken Nuggets If You Run Out of Dino Nuggets
Chicken Nuggets from Scratch
- parmesan cheese, 2 tablespoons grated
- Chicken, 2 large breasts, skinless, boneless, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- olive oil, 2 teaspoons
- kosher salt, 1/2 teaspoon
- black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon
- Italian breadcrumbs, whole wheat, 6 tablespoons
- Panko, 2 tablespoons
- olive oil spray
- Preheat the Instant Pot Duo Crisp Air Fryer at 400°F for eight minutes.
- Put olive oil in one bowl and the panko, breadcrumbs, and parmesan cheese in another.
- Season the chicken to your liking, then toss in olive oil to evenly coat all of the chicken.
- Put a few chunks of chicken one at a time into the breadcrumb mixture to coat.
- Place them into the Instant Pot Duo Crisp Air Fryer Basket.
- Then lightly spray the top of it with olive oil spray.
- Close the Air Fryer lid and cook for 8 minutes, turning halfway until it gets golden.
How To Air Fry Chicken Tenders When You Run Out Of Dino Nuggets
If you run out of Dino nuggets, but you have fresh chicken, why not make some chicken tenders? IT’s easy! Here’s how:
Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
- chicken breast, 1 pound, skinless, cut into strips
- Parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup grated
- Panko breadcrumbs, 1/2 cup
- Eggs, 2
- all-purpose flour, 1/3 cup
- Buttermilk, 1/2 cup
- Italian Seasoning, 1 teaspoon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking oil spray (avocado oil)
- Choose the Air Fry option on the Instant Pot Duo Crisp Air Fryer and set the temperature to 400°F. Push start and begin the preheating.
- Put the chicken tenders in a bag with a Ziplock or bowl and coat them with milk
- Combine the breadcrumbs, salt and pepper, seasoning and Parmesan cheese in a deep bowl.
- Place the egg in the other bowl and flour in a separate bowl.
- Dig the tenders through the flour followed by dipping in egg, post dredge through the breadcrumb mix.
- Once preheated, sprinkle the Air Fryer trays or basket with oil and place the tenders on the tray. Do not crowd or overlap the tenders.
- Drizzle the chicken tenders with some oil.
- Close the Air fryer lid and Air Fry for about 5 minutes, then turn the tenders over and spray them with oil again. Switch the tray positions in case you are using multiple trays.
- Repeat step 8 again.
- Air fry for another 6 minutes or until the internal temperature of your chicken tenders is at least 165°F. The color of your breading should be a nice golden brown. Be sure to flip the chicken tenders halfway through the cooking time.
What Sauce To Serve With Air Fried Dino Nuggets?
It is no secret that a sauce can often make or break a dish. So, when selecting a dipping sauce for our fun Dino Nuggets you want to select dipping sauces that are equally as fun. Consider sauces your kids will love too, like homemade BBQ sauces, Homemade banana ketchup.
If you aren’t a fan of tomatoes this recipe will offer you a great alternative.
Time: 20 minutes
- canned banana, 12 oz
- mustard powder, 1/8th teaspoon
- white or cider vinegar, 1 cup
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- Oregano, 1 teaspoon, dried
- Cumin, 1 teaspoon
- Pepper, ½ teaspoon
- garlic powder, ½ teaspoon
- onion powder, 1 teaspoon
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
Chicken nuggets are the great for people of all ages. Your kids will love you more for providing them with a tasty snack. And you can enjoy the nostalgia it will bring. Be sure to leave a comment below to let me know if you tried any of the recipes included above and what your kids thought of the meal. Happy Dino meals!