Table of Contents
- Air Fryer Beginner Guides: How To Use A Gourmia Air Fryer
- Top Three Factors To Consider When Determining If The Gourmia Air Fryer Right For You
- Benefits of A Gourmia Air Fryer
- How To Use A Gourmia Air Fryer: Tips & Tricks
- Gourmia Air Fryer
- Types of Gourmia Air Fryers
- Display and Control Panel
- Timer setting
- Using your Air Fryer
- Safety Instructions
- Bottom Line
- Related Video
Air Fryer Beginner Guides: How To Use A Gourmia Air Fryer
Do you find yourself wondering how to use a Gourmia air fryer? If so, then today’s post is definitely for you! The Gourmia air fryer is a mini super appliance that spans the functionalities of at least 6 different cookers. This amazing air fryer can:
- And, of course, fry to perfection.
Most of which, it does without a drop of oil. That’s right! The Gourmia air fryer is a lifesaver. But if you are still trying to decide what Gourmia model is the right one for you, here are 3 factors that you should consider.
An air fryer is arguably one of the greatest innovations in cooking since when man discovered fire. It is a technology for healthy cooking while quickly and evenly with little to no oil. With this said, I am inclined to say that Gourmia is one of the best and easiest to use after researching different makes of the air fryer. In this article, I will explain how I came to that conclusion, different types, the use and proper cleaning method of the Gourmia air fryer.
Top Three Factors To Consider When Determining If The Gourmia Air Fryer Right For You
Different models of Gourmia air fryers also come with different accessories. These accessories allow you to cook different kinds of food using one kitchen appliance. But you have to remember that buying more accessories for your air fryer can cost more money. But if you don’t have enough money to splurge on accessories, you can still optimize your air fryer by using heat-proof dishes to cook casseroles and baked goodies as long as they will fit inside the air fryer basket.
Before you buy an air fryer, it is crucial to do due diligence on the warranty options that different brands and models offer. Regardless of whether you choose a familiar brand name or not, find something that offers good warranty options. Warranty options for air fryers can vary from 30 days to 2 years. You can find the warranty period of air fryers from the user annual, but you can also search for such information from the company website.
The price of air fryers is also another thing that you have to consider before you buy one. However, haven’t you noticed that different shops (online and brick and mortar) sell the same model of air fryers at different prices? Thus, if you are looking for good air fryers that are not too expensive, you can scout for air fryers from different shops to compare prices.
Benefits of A Gourmia Air Fryer
Cooking with a Gourmia air fryer is touted to be good for your health. The reason for this is that you can use less oil but still get the same effects similar to when cooking with a deep fryer. But more than being able to cook delicious fried foods with less oil, below are the benefits of cooking with an air fryer.
May aid to weight loss:
Because you can use less oil with the air fryer, it is a great kitchen appliance for people who want to lose weight or maintain a healthy weight without the need for you to sacrifice your favorite “fried” comfort foods.
Unlike cooking in a deep fryer, there is too little mess involved when cooking with the air fryer. Gone are the days when you have to suffer from oil splattering all over your kitchen. But more than anything else, you don’t need to use too many pots, pans, baking sheets, and others as you only need the air fryer basket to cook your food. And because you save yourself from being splattered with hot oil, air fryers are very safe.
Portable and practical:
The Gourmia Air Fryer is a great kitchen device for people who have a small kitchen or living in an RV as it does not take too much space, unlike conventional convection ovens.
Easy to operate:
Air fryers are very easy to use. It does not come with complicated buttons so anyone can operate the device even kitchen neophytes. It also comes with automatic cooking functions so there is no guesswork when it comes to choosing the right cooking setting for a particular food that you are making.
Faster cooking time:
People who are always on the go can also benefit from air fryers. The convection cooking mechanism of air fryers allows you to cook food faster than conventional ovens. Moreover, cooking with air fryers does not only require you to preheat the air fryer before cooking your food so you can save more time spending in the kitchen and more time doing other equally important things.
How To Use A Gourmia Air Fryer: Tips & Tricks
The success of using your air fryer comes with practice and understanding how this kitchen appliance works. Using your air fryer is no rocket science but it still pays to know how to use it properly to optimize its use. This section will discuss tips on how you can use your air fryer properly.
Get to know your kitchen device:
Before using your new air fryer, you must read the manual that includes safety and cooking information. As much as possible, do not use the machine that violates the manufacturer’s instruction. Information such as using the right cooking temperature and the factors that affect the cooking time including size and wattage of your machine.
Cook in batches:
Cook food in batches for best results. Moreover, cut foods into uniform pieces so that they will cook evenly. Stacking your food on top of the other is counter-productive as it will prevent the heat from circulating the food. If you have to cook a lot of food, cooking in batches may mean that the first batch may be too cool before the second batch is done cooking. What you can do is that once all of the batches are done, you can reheat the first batch quickly before serving.
Clean up after every use:
Cleaning up after every use is crucial as the presence of grease in the bottom of the air fryer. As mentioned earlier, accumulation of grease can cause smoking that will not only affect the flavor of your food but may cause your food to also burn.
Use the right accessories:
Using the Gourmia air fryer is not complicated at all. Using the right accessories can help you extend the functionality of your air fryer. These accessories include baking pans and muffin cups that will fit inside the air fryer so that you can cook baked goodies, casseroles, and many others. Another accessory that you can use is air fryer grill pans that will give you the effect of grilled marks on your food.
Gourmia Air Fryer
This product makes everyday cooking of healthy and delicious meals possible. The easy-to-use and dependable units make the tedious cooking processes more accessible and faster. It is recommended to eat better and healthier without spending hours in the kitchen prepping and cooking. It is available in your local warehouse at an affordable price. And depending on the use case and your finances, Gourmia has a different Air Fryer for you.
The One-Touch Cooking Functions of Gourmia Air fryer allows you to air fry, bake, and dehydrate any food with just one tap. It is easy to adjust the temperature and time on the display, and it will notify you when to add food after preheating and turn food during cooking. In addition, the basket of Gourmia Air Fryer is non-stick, making for hassle-free cleanup.
Types of Gourmia Air Fryers
- GAF838 Digital Air Fryer
- GAF778 Digital Air Fryer
- GAF698 Digital Air Fryer 6 Qt
- GAF685 Digital Free Fry Air Fryer 6 Qt
- GAF735 Free Fry Digital Air Fryer 7 Qt
- GAF680 Digital Free Fry Air Fryer 6 Qt
- GAF635 Digital Free Fry Air Fryer 6 Qt
- GAF518 Free Fry Digital Air Fryer 5 Qt
- GAF476 Digital Air Fryer
- GAFW598 Digital Air Fryer + Waffle Maker
- GAF718 Free Fry Digital Air Fryer 7 Qt
- GAF716 Digital Air Fryer
- GAF686 Digital Air Fryer
- GAF615 Free Fry Digital Air Fryer 6 Qt
- GAF575 Digital Air Fryer 5 Qt
- GAF658 Digital Free Fry Air Fryer 6 Qt
- GAF625 Digital Free Fry Air Fryer 6 Qt
- GAF328 Digital Free Fry Air Fryer 3.5 Qt
- GAF556 Digital Air Fryer
- GAF536 Digital Air Fryer
- GAF486 Digital Air Fryer
- GAF318 Digital Free Fry Air Fryer 4 Qt
- GAF265 Digital Free Fry Air Fryer 4 Qt
- GAF228 Digital Free Fry Air Fryer 2.2 Qt
- GAF566 Air Fryer
- GAF375 Air Fryer 4.5 Qt
- GAF218 Free Fry Air Fryer 2.2 Qt
Display and Control Panel
All Gourmia air fryers have the same primary display and control panel features. Some of these features include;
Preheating: Preheating the air fryer before adding food will generally deliver the best results. However, when cooking multiple batches in a row, only preheat before the first batch. To use this feature, tap on the preheat button before starting to enable or disable preheating. When preheating is enabled on the air fryer, preheat button will appears in red on display.
Reminder: This feature helps you remember when to turn or toss food halfway through cook delivers evenly browned and crispy results. When the time on the reminder is set, it will beep when the preset time elapses. To fix this, tap the turn reminder button before clicking on start to enable or disable turn reminder. It appears in red on the display when a reminder is enabled.
Some of the display messages that usually display on the air fryer include;
- “Preheat” when the air fryer is preheating.
- “Add Food” The air fryer is preheated.
- “Turn Food” is a reminder to turn or toss food in the air fryer.
- “End” The cook time has elapsed; remove your food from the air fryer.
Using your Air Fryer
When using your air fryer for the first time, pull out the basket and clean thoroughly with hot water, some dishwashing liquid, and a non-abrasive sponge. After, wipe the air fryer with a moist cloth. During the first few uses, there might be a “hot plastic” smell. This is perfectly normal in new air fryers as the material is heated for the first time. It will go away after the first few uses. A step by step process of using your air fryer is as follow;
- Place the air fryer on a stable, horizontal, heat-resistant, and level surface with at least 4 inches of free space around the back and sides and 4 inches of free space above the air fryer to allow proper ventilation.
- Insert the Crisper Tray into the Basket and slide it into the air fryer.
- Plug the air fryer into an outlet and tap on the Power icon to turn on the equipment.
- Tap the desired Preset. The display will show the preset temperature and time for confirmation.
- Tap on “START” to start the cooking process. The display will show “Preheat,” and the air fryer will begin preheating. Once preheated, it will beep five times, and the Display will show “Add Food.”
- Remove the Basket carefully, place food inside, and return it to the air fryer to automatically begin cooking. Halfway through the cooking time, the air fryer will beep five times, and the Display will show “Turn Food.”
- Turn or toss the food using tongs and return the basket to the air fryer to automatically resume cooking.
- It will remind you when to power down the air fryer depending on the preset time.
- It is not intended for use by persons who lack experience and knowledge unless they have supervision.
- Check the voltage indicated on the appliance before you connect the air fryer to electricity.
- Always make sure that the plug is inserted correctly into a wall outlet. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug after the appliance malfunctions.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used near children
- To protect against electric shock, do not immerse the cord, plugs, or appliance in water or other liquid.
- Do not let the appliance operate unattended.
- Do not touch the hot surfaces; use a handle.
- During air frying, hot steam is released through the air outlet openings. Keep your hands and face at a safe distance from the air outlet.
In conclusion, the Gourmia air fryer is a perfect option for the air fryer to get. It makes your cooking experience effortless and still gives you the best result. So if you don’t believe me, give it a try. The Gourmia air fryer carries a wide range of benefits and is extremely easy to use. I hope the tips and pointers we discussed in this post were able to help you kickstart your journey on your way to becoming a Gourmia air fryer pro.