Table of Contents
- How Long To Cook Breakfast Sausage Links In Air Fryer For A Filling Meal
- How Does This Recipe Work?
- How To Cook Frozen Breakfast Sausage In Air Fryer?
- How Long To Cook Breakfast Sausage Links In Air Fryer
- How To Cook Breakfast Sausage Links In Air Fryer For Amazing Recipes
- Final Thoughts
- Related Video
How Long To Cook Breakfast Sausage Links In Air Fryer For A Filling Meal
Do you wonder how long to cook breakfast sausage links in air fryer? If so, this post is about to answer all your questions. The air fryer is an incredibly quick and easy way to make breakfast sausages. They cook quickly and always turn out perfect. In addition to being a delicious accompaniment to onions or peppers, you can easily incorporate them into countless breakfast recipes as well.
If you’d prefer an alternative to steak, pork chops, or chicken, sausages are a wonderful way for you to add more protein to your diet. You’ll never want to cook anything else again once you try this air fryer recipe for breakfast sausages.
When using an air fryer to cook breakfast sausages, you can be confident that they will be cooked exactly the same way regardless of the type of air fryer you own. Despite variations in temperature and cooking time, the final result remains the same.
Upon buying your air fryer, you’ll probably be hooked on it like I am. My cooking skills have reached a new level and I’m highly impressed with how good the results are. It takes less time and offers far better taste and texture to dishes like breakfast sausage that I normally cook in the oven.
How Does This Recipe Work?
There is nothing complicated about this recipe! Making Breakfast sausage this way is by far the quickest method. The best part is that there is only one ingredient that matters. Your Breakfast sausage. If you plan to use your breakfast sausage to make another dish, you will need to add your own spice, seasoning, and aromatics to it.
By following the instructions that you will receive, you can create a recipe for your Breakfast sausage that will get them fried perfectly every time. In addition to their wonderful breakfast benefits, these sausages are also delicious combined with vegetables or tossed in a creamy bowl of pasta. However, you can still enjoy these sausages on their own as well. By themselves, they make a delicious appetizer or snack. The best part of this recipe is that it can be prepared in under 20 minutes.
How To Cook Frozen Breakfast Sausage In Air Fryer?
The first thing you need to do is determine what kind of sausages you bought before you begin cooking them. There are breakfast sausages sold pre-seasoned, as well as sausages that you must season yourself. Whatever type of sausage you use, you must remove them from the fridge at least 10 minutes before cooking to allow them to thaw if you prefer to cook while defrosted. It would be a good time to add a little seasoning if your sausages were not pre-seasoned. Remember it is totally possible to cook your pre-seasoned sausages from frozen.
As your sausages thaw, preheat your air fryer to 360°F. Cook your sausages by transferring them to an air fryer basket or baking tray in one layer and air frying them for 5 to 6 minutes. Your sausages should reach a temperature of 160°F when cooked.
Due to the high fat content in Breakfast sausage, smoke may form while they are cooking in your air fryer. When cooking, we recommend that you place your drip tray underneath your sausages (if room is available) so that a lot of fat will drain out.
How Long To Cook Breakfast Sausage Links In Air Fryer
If you prefer to cook with defrosted sausages:
- Remove your sausages from the refrigerator at least 10 minutes before cooking so they come to room temperature.
- Season your sausages, if the seasoning is needed (based on the brand you bought).
- Set your air fryer to 360°F.
- Transfer your sausages to your fryer basket or tray. Try to add them in a single layer. Overcrowding your basket will result in your sausages not cooking properly.
- Place to air fry for 6 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
Tip: The internal temperature of your sausages should be 160°F when cooked.
How To Cook Breakfast Sausage Links In Air Fryer For Amazing Recipes
Parmesan Sausage Egg Muffins
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes | Serves 4
- 6 ounces (170 g) Breakfast sausage, sliced
- 6 eggs
- ⅛ cup heavy cream
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 ounces (85 g) Parmesan cheese, grated
- Cooking spray
- Spritz a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Put the sliced sausage in the muffin pan.
- Beat the eggs with the cream in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour half of the mixture over the sausages in the pan.
- Sprinkle with cheese and the remaining egg mixture.
- Bake in the air fryer at 350ºF (177ºC) for 20 minutes or until set.
- Serve immediately.
Pigs in a Blanket
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 14 minutes | Serves 4 to 6
- 12 Breakfast sausages, halved
- 6 slices deli-sliced Cheddar cheese, each cut into 8 rectangular pieces
- 1 (8-ounce / 227-g) tube refrigerated crescent roll dough
- Preheat the air fryer to 350ºF (177ºC).
- Unroll the crescent roll dough into one large sheet. If your crescent roll dough has perforated seams, pinch or roll all the perforated seams together. Cut the large sheet of dough into 4 rectangles. Then cut each rectangle into 6 pieces by making one slice lengthwise in the middle and 2 slices horizontally. You should have 24 pieces of dough.
- Make a deep slit lengthwise down the center of the cocktail sausage. Stuff two pieces of cheese into the slit in the sausage. Roll one piece of crescent dough around the stuffed cocktail sausage, leaving the ends of the sausage exposed. Pinch the seam together. Repeat with the remaining sausages.
- Air fry in 2 batches for 7 minutes, placing the sausages seam-side down in the basket. Serve hot.
Breakfast Sausages, though a humble ingredient, is easy to cook with and packs a ton of flavor. Be sure to try out the three delicious recipes featured today then mix and match to create even more tasty ways to begin the day.