Table of Contents
- How to Cook Kielbasa Sausage in Air Fryer?
- What is Kielbasa Sausage?
- What is an Air Fryer?
- How does an Air Fryer works?
- Is it healthy to Air-Fry Kielbasa Sausages?
- How long to cook Kielbasa Sausage in an Air Fryer?
- Do we need a different timing for Smoked and Uncooked Sausages?
- At what temperature do we Air Fry Kielbasa Sausages?
- How to Air Fry Kielbasa?
- Can we cut Sausages in Half?
- Tips for cooking Kielbasa Sausages:
- How to serve Kielbasa sausage?
- Which Dipping Sauces are good with Kielbasa Sausages?
- Bottom line
How to Cook Kielbasa Sausage in Air Fryer?
One of the pot meals that is cooked entirely in an air fryer is kielbasa sausages. It is cooked with onions, potatoes, peppers, and barbecue sauce. You can cook them in ten minutes and can add flavors to your dinner.
It is also effortless to air fry them. First, you need to cut them in half and put them in an air fryer basket. Wait for ten minutes, and here you go. Finally, your kielbasa sausages are ready to serve.
What is Kielbasa Sausage?
They are commonly known as Polish sausage. They are entirely cooked and smoked when you will purchase them. You can get them with many options like lite version, Andouille beef, chicken, cheddar, turkey, and many more.
What is an Air Fryer?
An air fryer is a user-friendly electronic appliance. For those who are very concerned about what to keep on their countertop, an air fryer is your answer; it is elegant and stylish and will make your countertop look clean as well.
An air fryer is healthy to cook food. It doesn’t need oil for cooking. So for people on a diet, an air fryer can be your best friend.
How does an Air Fryer works?
An air fryer is very easy to operate. , take your food out of the refrigerator without defrosting. Please put it in an air fryer basket. Set the temperature and time according to the recipe you are following.
If needed, shake the basket halfway or flip the food to ensure even cooking from both sides.
Carefully take out the food and serve it with your favorite dipping or as you like to.
Is it healthy to Air-Fry Kielbasa Sausages?
An air fryer is a healthy option to cook food. The reason is that it doesn’t need oil for cooking.
But there will be no compromise on taste. You can get the same taste as deep-fried or shallow-fry in an air fryer.
So, it is perfectly healthy and safe to air fry kielbasa sausages and serve them to your guests.
How long to cook Kielbasa Sausage in an Air Fryer?
- After putting them in an air fryer basket, first air fryer them for 4 minutes from one side, shake the basket in between and continue to cook for another 3-4 minutes or until they are brown.
- Polish sausages are already pre-cooked. You need to heat them or brown them a bit. If you want to go with temperature, then they are done when the internal temperature reaches 160F.
- To make them crispier or browner, add more minutes to your cooking time.
Do we need a different timing for Smoked and Uncooked Sausages?
Yes, smoked and uncooked Kielbasa sausages need different durations to cook.
For Smoked Sausages:
For Uncooked Sausages:
They will cook in twenty minutes because they are not smoked or when the internal temperature reaches 160F. Use a thermometer to check the internal temperature.
At what temperature do we Air Fry Kielbasa Sausages?
The best temperature to air fry kielbasa sausages is 360 degrees Fahrenheit. If your air fry has only one setting, usually 400 degrees, this temperature will work on it.
How to Air Fry Kielbasa?
- Take them out of the packet and slice them into coin size pieces.
- Use oil to spray the air fryer basket lightly.
- Put some pieces of sausages in the basket.
- Let them cook.
- Shake the basket halfway.
- Continue cooking for more than 2-3 minutes.
- How simple it is!
- Serve as an appetizer or main course.
Can we cut Sausages in Half?
Yes, it will be easier to cook them when you cut them in half. Also, you can cut them in any shape for serving.
- Air fryer
- Serving- 2 persons
- Preparation time-10 minutes
- Cooking time-10 minutes
- One packet of kielbasa sausages
Start cooking by pre-heating the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for five minutes.
- Put Kielbasa Sausages in
Once the air fryer is preheated, carefully put keisbela sausages in an air fryer basket. If you want them to be crispier, then spray the basket using oil.
- Allow them to cook
Now let them cook for four minutes, then use a tong to flip them halfway—Cook another side for four minutes.
- Let them cool
Once the sausages are cooked, let them cool down. Serve them.
Tips for cooking Kielbasa Sausages:
- Never overcrowd the air fry basket. Instead, cut the sausages in half or cook them in batches so they can be cooked evenly.
- Remember that cooking time may vary. It depends on the air fryer brand you are using. For the safe side, cook few pieces for testing.
- Preheat the air fryer; it creates a great sear. In addition, preheating helps to seal juice in the Kielbasa sausage while cooking.
- Let the sausages rest after air frying for about 5-10 minutes. This helps juices to cool down do not burst out when you cut kielbasa sausages.
How to serve Kielbasa sausage?
You can serve them as an appetizer or a main dish.
It can be a great appetizer if you put them on the toothpick and serve with mustard sauce.
Cut them into thinner slices and mix them into diced onions and peppers.
Cut them half and serve with a side of roasted potatoes and Brussels sprouts. Serve it as an appetizer or with dinner.
Other serving options
- Mashed Potatoes
- Sweet Potatoes
- Roasted Potatoes
Which Dipping Sauces are good with Kielbasa Sausages?
You can serve the sausages with the following dipping sauces.
- Honey Dijon Mustard
- Horseradish Dip
- Spicy Buffalo Sauce
- Barbecue Dip
- Creamy Mustard Dip
Kielbasa sausages can be an appetizer or a party snack. It depends on you how you want to serve it. One of the healthiest ways to cook them is in an air fryer. It is safe as it doesn’t need any oil for cooking.
You need 10 minutes to cook kielbasa sausages in an air fryer.