Table of Contents
- How Long To Cook French Bread Pizza In Air Fryer For A Crispy Cheesy Bite
- What’s The Point Of Making Pizza This Way?
- How Long To Cook French Bread Pizza In Air Fryer
- How To Cook French Bread Pizza From Frozen In An Air Fryer
- How To Cook French Bread Pizza In An Air Fryer
- Why Not Just Make Regular Air Fryer Pizza?
- French Bread Pizza Recipe From Scratch
- Final Thoughts
- Related Video
How Long To Cook French Bread Pizza In Air Fryer For A Crispy Cheesy Bite
Do you want to know how long to cook French bread pizza in air fryer for a cheesy, crispy bite? If so, we’ve got the answers you are seeking in this post. A french bread air fryer pizza might be the perfect option for your next game, movie, or pizza night.
Pizza made from French bread is wonderful comfort food that is easy to prepare and cooks very quickly, especially when it is cooked in an air fryer.
What’s The Point Of Making Pizza This Way?
Well… there are plenty of reasons we can provide. Besides being crazy delicious, it’s an instant classic! As well as being versatile. This recipe can be made in any air fryer brand or model and can be made healthy. On top of all that, it goes great with a green salad for a complete meal.
How Long To Cook French Bread Pizza In Air Fryer
You can buy frozen french bread pizza at the grocery store, or you can make it yourself from scratch. It depends on the ingredients that are used, but homemade food is usually healthier. Air fryers will cook either one very well. When ready to prepare, 5 – 10 minutes of cooking is recommended. After which you will need to wait one minute before slicing.
How To Cook French Bread Pizza From Frozen In An Air Fryer
A frozen pizza can be made in an air fryer very quickly and easily. To do this:
- Set your air fryer oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Depending on the brand, you might need to remove some packaging from the frozen pizza bread
- Prepare your air fryer by putting the frozen pizza bread into its basket or on its tray (depending on how it is configured) and setting the timer for five minutes.
- After the french bread pizza is finished cooking, remove it with tongs or a potholder and place it on a plate. Before serving, let it cool a little.
Note: In the event, it does not get as browned as you like, continue cooking in 1-minute intervals until it looks as browned as you want it.
How To Cook French Bread Pizza In An Air Fryer
Choosing healthy ingredients is key if you want to make french bread pizza from scratch. You can find whole-grain baguettes, sugar-free pizza sauce, and healthy toppings, for example.
Alternatively, you can choose your favorite toppings and build your own pizza. Since french bread tends to dry out during the cooking process in an air fryer, we do this on purpose. First, we spread a thin layer of butter over the bread to keep it moist. For even more fat reduction, an oil sprayer can be used. If you cover your french bread with a thin layer of oil or butter, you will keep it soft while keeping the outside crispy.
How Long To Cook Frozen French Bread Pizza In Air Fryer
- The air fryer should be preheated to 400 degrees. Next, insert your French bread pizzas.
- It should be done after five minutes, but you can leave them in until they are to your liking.
- Allow the pizza to cool for a few minutes before biting into it after it has been removed from the air fryer. Remember that the pizza has melted cheese which can burn your fingers. It’s amazing how well these pizzas hold their heat!
- As a side dish, serve a green salad!
Why Not Just Make Regular Air Fryer Pizza?
There is a different taste to pizza bread compared to regular pizza. “Crust” (bread) is typically thicker, lighter, and softer than actual pizza dough cooked in an air fryer. Using an air fryer to cook any kind of bread can require a bit of judgment. As a result, it’s important to think about how you want the dish to turn out.
Any pizza cooked in an air fryer can be delicious! There are reasons to enjoy french bread pizza, however. So, find out which one you prefer by trying them both! Depending on what size air fryer you have, french bread pizza will also fit in your air fryer much more easily than most pizzas will. Sometimes it is necessary to choose a french bread pizza because the air fryer is small. No problem there!
French Bread Pizza Recipe From Scratch
Ingredients TO Cook French Bread Pizza In Air Fryer:
- 2 tbsp. oil
- bell pepper (1 cup chopped )
- Mushrooms (8 oz. package, I prefer the thinly sliced ones)
- Garlic, 6 medium cloves (minced)
- french baguette (1 standard)
- 1 cup pizza sauce (or marinara)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 ½ cups red onion (chopped)
- Butter or extra oil
- Heat the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a skillet, heat the oil.
- Sauté the mushrooms, peppers, and onions until the onions are translucent and mushrooms are well cooked.
- Add the minced garlic to the pan and continue sautéing for 1 minute.
- Set aside after removing from heat.
Note: Your baguette should be cut into pieces so it can go in the air fryer. In our case, we just cut the baguette in half. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to cut the bread into smaller pieces.
- To open up the bread, cut each piece horizontally.
- Apply butter or oil lightly to each cut surface. The bread only needs to be lightly covered on the cut side.
- Spread the sauce on the baguette.
- Spread the sautéed vegetables on top, then top with cheese.
- Transfer your pizza to your fryer basket then place the pizzas inside your air fryer.
- If you want them to be golden brown, air-fry them for 5 minutes.
- Pizza bread should be removed from the air fryer using tongs suitable for air fryers.
- Serve the meal with a green salad once it has cooled slightly.
Pizza made from French bread is wonderful comfort food that is easy to prepare and cooks very quickly, especially when it is cooked in an air fryer. The best part about them is that they can be cooked within 5 – 10 minutes in most cases.