Table of Contents
- How to Cook Veggie Burger in Air Fryer?
- Why do people love Air-Fried Veggie Burgers?
- Who can Eat these Air-Fried Burgers?
- How to Cook Air-Fried Veggie Burgers?
- Side Dishes to serve with Air-Fried Veggie Burgers:
- Why do people consider Air Frying more than Other Methods?
- Air Fried Food compared to Deep-Fried:
- I was Cooking in a Traditional Oven or Air Frying- what to do?
- Tips to make Air Fryer Last Long:
- Bottom line:
How to Cook Veggie Burger in Air Fryer?
Air-fired veggie burgers are delicious! An easy and quick meal which is loved not only by adults but kids too; air fried these veggie burgers are not just healthy but are pretty delicious and crispy as well. It is a fantastic option to be on one’s menu.
Why do people love Air-Fried Veggie Burgers?
This simple and flavorful meal lets people enjoy their favorite vegetables and taste the tasty yet delicious juices in one bite. This lovely treat is quite versatile as it can be cooked according to everyone’s desire. The crispy outside and tender inside make everyone fall in love with it!
Who can Eat these Air-Fried Burgers?
Well, when it comes to food enriched with veggies, there are benefits anyone can think of. For example, veg burgers are a fantastic meal option for those who maintain their weight or have health concerns. In addition, a high level of fiber is not only healthy for you, but it also prevents you from serious health diseases such as colon cancer.
How to Cook Air-Fried Veggie Burgers?
Cooking these burgers is pretty much fun. Just place the patties in the fryer for few minutes, and that is it! It is the actual quality of an air fryer that does not require you to stand all the time with the fryer while your food is cooking.
Here are some essential steps on how you can cook these burgers in an air fryer;
It is not vital to preheat every time you cook, but some people consider preheating for 5 minutes before cooking, especially when cooking frozen items.
Load your Food:
After preheating is done, open the fryer’s basket and properly place veggie patties in it. You can put 4 to 5 veggie patties at a time, but the critical point here is not to overcrowd the basket.
Why is that? Because overflowing can make your fryer malfunction. Food can get stuck in the fryer’s fan, which will result in overall damage.
Spray with Oil:
While placing food in the basket, spray veggie patties with olive oil as you desire but make sure not to shower it with oil.
Set Time and Temperature:
Usually, it takes around 3 to 5 minutes to cook veggie patties at 350 °- 400 ° Fahrenheit. Refer to the instructional manual in case of any confusion.
Let it Cook:
You can open the basket occasionally to flip the veggie patties but make sure to give it the proper time to cook.
Now, let’s look at how we can make a complete air-fried veggie burger meal.
- Serves- 4 person
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Veggie patties (1 packet)
- Burger buns (4)
- Olive oil (for spraying)
- Lettuce (as you need)
- Onion slices (as you need)
- Tomatoes (optional)
- Cucumber slices (as you need)
- Cheese (4 slices)
- Sauce (any)
- Let your air fryer preheat at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for five minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut vegetables into thin slices.
- Add veggie patties into the fryer basket.
- Spray patties with some olive oil
- Set the temperature to 350 degrees F.
- Cook for 5 minutes. You can flip patties at this step.
- Set aside cooked veggie patties.
- Spread your favorite sauce on burger buns, assemble vegetable slices, veggie patties, and cheese slices.
Serve and enjoy with your loved ones.
Side Dishes to serve with Air-Fried Veggie Burgers:
- Corn and avocado salad
- Roasted potato wedges
- Pickled vegetables
- Roasted and sliced Brussels sprouts.
- Mango salsa.
- Pasta Salad.
- Healthy Noodle Salad.
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad.
- Herbed Potato Salad.
- Grilled Tofu Steaks.
- Jalapeno Slaw.
Let’s discuss why air fryers are so popular today.
Why do people consider Air Frying more than Other Methods?
Well, air-fried food promotes weight loss and possesses various health benefits. The primary reason for this is that the air fryer reduces the amount of oil absorbed in your food.
How? To be precise, it’s simple: less oil-air fryer is providing the same crispy and crunchy fried food to millions of people today.
On the other hand, other methods of cooking fried items are pan-frying, deep-frying, and baking. But, what makes an air fryer be the limelight of all these methods?
Let’s see how air-fried food is better compared to other cooking procedures.
Air Fried Food compared to Deep-Fried:
Deep frying or pan-frying food items requires a massive amount of oil. Extra oil in food means excess fat, which is overall not good for one’s health.
Whereas air frying does not need excess oil to cook, it also cuts down the additional calorie intake and fat from food.
Moreover, there is no splattering of oil around the stove.
I was Cooking in a Traditional Oven or Air Frying- what to do?
The answer is pretty simple, air frying!
The significant difference between the two is that the air fryer saves you time. Its fast heating mechanism cooks food way too quickly compared to a standard oven. Where normal range requires 20 to 30 minutes to preheat, an air fryer does it in 5 minutes.
Tips to make Air Fryer Last Long:
To have an air fryer is not a big deal; to let it last for a more extended period is; here are some tips which will help you keep your air fryer in good condition.
Try to follow these steps;
- Detach the plug from the wall socket.
- let the air fryer cool down.
- Take out the pans or basket
- Wash the dishwasher-proof pieces with soapy water.
- with a soft microfiber cloth, clean your appliance.
- Make sure to dry all the parts before putting them back.
Well, whether looking for healthy alternatives or just for fun, having an air-fried veggie burger is incredible! So enjoy these crispy, tender, and delicious burgers with your family and friends. Now, don’t worry about extra fat; your well-wisher air fryer is here. Happy cooking!