- How To Cook Cube Steak In Air Fryer With No Hassle
- How Long Will The Cube Steak Cook In The Air Fryer?
- How To Cook Cube Steak In Air Fryer
- What Should The Internal Temperature Be When You Cook Cube Steak In Air Fryer?
- Why Do People Cook Their Steak With Butter?
- The Best Cooking Method
- Why Should I Wash My Steak?
- Recipes For Cooking Cube Steak In Air Fryer
How To Cook Cube Steak In Air Fryer With No Hassle
Are you looking for an easy way to cook your steak, look no further than at this post? We will show you how to cook cube steak in an air fryer. We will also provide you with a recipe that is not only cheap to get at the supermarket, but it’s also flavorful. Not only are you cooking for yourself, but the whole family. So, get ready for an easy, quick, and no-hassle recipe.
How Long Will The Cube Steak Cook In The Air Fryer?
The first thing that you want to do is to place your steak in the basket of the air fryer. Set your air fryer at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. How long your cube steak will cook for will be dependent on you. If you want your cube steak to be medium-rare, let it cook for 7 minutes. When your cooking time is halfway flip your steak and continue cooking for the rest of the time. Once your timer for the steak is done, remove the steak and let it rest for 10 minutes before you slice into it.
How To Tell That Your Cube Steak Is Cook? According to the Department, Health and Human Services, you will need to cook your steak until its internal temperature reaches a minimum of 145 degrees Fahrenheit for it to be considered cooked.
How To Cook Cube Steak In Air Fryer
To cook your cube steak in an air fryer, you will need to preheat your air fryer at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about five minutes. Season your steak with pepper, salt, or whatever season you would like to put on your steak. Put a small amount of butter on each of your steaks and put your steak in the air fry. If you’re looking to cook your steak to be medium well, cook your steak in the air fryer for 15 minutes. If you’re looking for your steak to be cooked at medium rare, cook your steak for 10 minutes. Flip your cube steak halfway during your cooking time, so that both sides can be cooked evenly.
What Should The Internal Temperature Be When You Cook Cube Steak In Air Fryer?
There are multiple ways on how you can cook your cube steak. You can cook your steak via sauteing, slow cooking, frying, braising, or putting the steak in a traditional oven. However, you decide to cook your steak, ensure that you keep it as moist as possible. As mentioned previously, your internal temperature of the steak should be a minimum of 145 degrees Fahrenheit. According to the Department of Health and Human Services.
Why Do People Cook Their Steak With Butter?
Have you ever watched a cooking show on the television, when they are cooking steak, they would have included butter as well? The reason why most people cook their steak with butter is to ensure that the steak is moist and tender.
The Best Cooking Method
You will need to find the best cooking method for you so that your cube steak is not tough or chewy. Most people say that the best way to cook your steak so that it comes out tender is by using a skillet. I used to believe this too until I got an air fryer. Now I know better.
Why Should I Wash My Steak?
The best practice that you should do is to wash your meat before cooking it. The reason that you want to do this for any meat, whether it is beef, poultry, lamb, veal, or pork, is to wash off any bacteria or debris that remains on the meat.
Recipes For Cooking Cube Steak In Air Fryer
Here are a few recipes that you try out for yourself.
Country Cube Steak
Serves: 2 Prep Time: 15 mins Cook Time: 30 mins
- Cube steak (12 oz.)
- Eggs (6, beaten)
- Flour (2 cups)
- Salt (2 tsp.)
- Panko (2 cups)
- Onion powder (2 tsp.)
- Garlic powder (2 tsp.)
- Black pepper (2 tsp.)
- Add your flour, eggs, and panko to 3 separate bowls to create a breading station. Stir your spices into your panko bowl and mix to combine.
- Dredge your steak in flour, then egg, then panko, and place in your fryer basket. Set to the air fryer, with the lid closed, at 370 degrees F until cooked (about 12 minutes).
Cube Steak Rub
Serves: 2 Prep Time: 5mins Cook Time: 14mins
- Cube steak (1 lb.)
- Steak rub (1 tbsp.)
- Olive oil (1 tbsp.)
- Generously grease with olive oil, then season to taste, with salt, and pepper. Allow your air fryer to preheat on the French Fries setting to 400 degrees F (about 4 minutes).
- Add your steak to your fryer basket, then switch the setting on the air fryer to Steak mode. Set the steak to air fry for about 14 minutes.
- Open fryer, and flip the steak, then set to air fry for another 7 minutes. Allow resting for at least 10 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!
Cube Steak Up
Serves: 2 Prep Time: 10mins Cook Time: 14mins
- Cube steak (1 lb.)
- Pesto (1½ tbsp.)
- Provolone cheese (6 slices)
- Bell peppers (3 oz., red, roasted)
- Spinach (¾ cup, baby)
- Sea Salt and pepper (1 tsp. each)
- Butterfly cut your steak, and fold it open. Top with pesto, spinach, red peppers, and cheese, then roll the steak from one edge to the other.
- Secure with a toothpick then season to taste with salt and pepper. Add in the fryer basket, and set to cook on the Steak setting at 400 degrees F until done (about 14 minutes, flipping halfway through). Allow to rest for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Even though we were supposed to talk about cube steak, I felt that we deviated off course just a bit and learned a few more things about steak overall. Which, isn’t a bad thing, because what you learned can be used for cooking your cube steak. For example, you know what temperature is considered for medium-rare (the preferred doneness for most steak lovers) and medium-well.