Table of Contents
- How to use a Gowise Air Fryer?
How to use a Gowise Air Fryer?
You can make any snack like tarter tots, shrimps, fried chicken, and much more in one countertop appliance.
These air fryers are sleek and modern in look. In addition, they have an advanced touch screen menu.
Have a look at how to use the Gowise Air Fryer.
How does the Gowise Air Fryer work?
The food in the Gowise air fryer is cooked using rapid air technology. There is a heating element and a fan which is located at the top of the air fryer. The quick hot air, which keeps circulating the frying pan, heats the food.
- What are the safety features of the Gowise air fryer?
- You can touch the handle of the basket and fryer’s body throughout the cooking process.
- There is a button guard on the handle of the basket to prevent accidental detachment of the basket from the pan.
- On the top part of the air fryer, the heating element is safely hidden from the view.
- The air fryer automatically shut-off when it is done with cooking.
How to use a Gowise Air Fryer?
Step 1- first put the air fryer on a flat and even surface.
Step 2- put the air fryer basket in the pan.
Step 3- Place all your ingredients in the air fryer basket.
Step 4- Put the air fryer basket along with the pan into the machine.
Step 5- Set your cooking time and temperature as per the recipe you are following with the “+” or “-” icons.
Step 6- once time and temperature are set, press the power button to begin the process. Here keep in mind that the flashing fan blades are the indicator that air and heat are circulating. Thus, a flashing power icon will indicate that the fryer is warming, while a solid power icon will indicate that it has reached temperature.
Step 8- Some ingredients need to be shake midway. For this, pull the pan out of the fryer by using the handle; the fryer will automatically enter the standby mode. Carefully shake the ingredients. When done, slide both pan and basket into the air fryer. The fryer will resume cooking from it was left.
Step 9- The timer will beep five times when the cooking process will complete. Shortly after beeping, the air blower will stop approx. It will take 20 seconds.
Step 10- Pull out the pan from the air fryer and put it on a potholder. Oil from the food will be gathered at the bottom of the pan. So, when removing the pot from the air fryer, you need to be careful with oil splashing.
Step 11- for removing food, slide the button guard forwards and press the air fryer release button on the handle. Now basket is free from the pot. Carefully take out all food from the basket into the plate.
- Never place an air fryer on a surface that is not heat resistant.
- Don’t place the machine on a stovetop.
- Pan shouldn’t be filled with oil or any other liquid.
- You can’t bake directly in a pot or pan. Instead, use a baking pan for it.
- Place ingredients in an air fryer basket.
Tips on using the Gowise air fryer
- Never overcrowd the air fryer basket. If you have ample amount to cook, then do it in batches.
- If you want an extra crispier exterior, brush oil on food before putting it in the air fryer.
- To allow hot air steam to pass, leave at least 5-inch space around and above the air fryer body.
- If you fill the basket with a max line filling indicator, the result will be uncooked food.
What is the Maximum Temperature Range of the Gowise Air Fryer?
- Every model of Gowise air fryer has a maximum temperature range from 170°F – 400°F except for GW22611/12. The cooking time is up to 30 minutes.
- GW22611/12 temperature goes up to 392°F.
How to stop the Timer on an Air Fryer?
- To stop the timer
- Press the power button or cancel button.
- Pull out the air fryer basket and pan.
- Push both of them back in again.
- Another way is to reduce the time manually to 0. You can do it by pressing the “-“ (minus) time button
Why should we buy a Gowise Air Fryer?
Gowise air fryers are user-friendly, affordable, fast to cook, versatile, and easy to clean. They are highly recommended to busy moms and dads, college students, and teenagers.
How to Turn Off the Gowise Air Fryer?
- Slide the pan and fry basket out of the air fryer when cooking is completed.
- To release the basket, slide the button guard back and press the release button.
- Take out all cooked food from an air fryer basket and put it on a plate.
- Put the empty basket back in an air fryer and press the power icon.
- The fan will automatically go in standby mode after running for 20 minutes
- Now unplug the air fryer and turn it off.
Gowise air fryers are easy to use. They don’t have any problematic features which are not able to understand.