Table of Contents
- How To Use Black And Decker Air Fryer: Beginner’s Guide
- How To Use The Features and Functions of Black And Decker Air Fryers
- How To Use Black And Decker Air Fryer
- Pros of Using Black and Decker Air Fryer Oven
- Final Thoughts:
- Related Video
How To Use Black And Decker Air Fryer: Beginner’s Guide
Today’s post will discuss how to use Black and Decker air fryer, its benefits and how to understand its features. It will serve as a sort of beginner’s guide to ensure that you can utilize it to its fullest potential.
Air fryers work similarly to convection ovens. It has a high-powered fan that allows hot air to circulate in the cooking chamber. The fan helps distribute heat around the food so that it cooks food evenly within a short span of time. The circulating hot air also carries natural oils from food so and distributes them all around the food to give that deep-fried effect without having to use a lot of oil. Moreover, the hot circulating air also encourages the Maillard reaction no food as it produces high heat and dry environment that allows the proteins, fats, and carbohydrates to brown and improve the flavor of your food.
How To Use The Features and Functions of Black And Decker Air Fryers
Depending on the model of Black and Decker air fryers that you have, most air fryers come with general features and functions. Below is the general feature of air fryers that allow you to cook foods healthy and delicious meals.
Temperature Control Dial:
The temperature control dial allows you to select frying temperatures from 175 0 F to 400 0 F. The control dial can be adjusted during the entire cooking period.
Power indicators are located on the Control Panel of the air fryer. The control power indicates power indicators. The red power light indicates that the machine is turned on.
Automatic Timer Button:
Air fryers also come with an automatic timer button that will immediately turn off the machine once the cooking time is over. The machine usually gives off a beep sound to set off the timer.
Pre-Cooked Buttons :
Pre-cooked buttons are shortcut functions that are specifically designed to cook certain kinds of foods including fish and poultry. Other air fryers come with baking functions that allow you to cook baked goods.
How To Use Black And Decker Air Fryer
Air fryers are not created equally thus the features can vary from model or brand to the other. For instance, parts of some air fryers may be dishwasher safe while others are not. It is for this reason that it is crucial to read your appliance manual before using it. That way, you will get to know more about what your air fryer can and cannot do. Reading the safety information ensures that you do not misuse your air fryer in any way.
Reading the user manual also provides you instructions on how to use your air fryer properly. This also includes the type of accessories that you need to use to successfully make different dishes using this unconventional kitchen appliance. Now when it comes to general tips on using your air fryer, there are certain tips that you need to know. Below are some tips on how to use your air fryer.
Tips For Using Black And Decker Air Fryer
These tips are applicable for most models of air fryer that are available in the market:
- Cook your food between 145 0 F to 160 0 F: Cook food using this temperature range to ensure that your food is cooked through and that you avoid the risk of contracting food-borne diseases.
- Check your device’s wattage: The higher the wattage often means the shorter the cooking time. For most recipes, the total cooking time can vary by a minute or two so it is crucial to follow the recipe book to avoid overcooking your food.
- Start with the shortest cooking time: Opt for the shortest cooking time as indicated in your recipe book. Constantly check for doneness and increase the cooking time as needed. This may be challenging but you will eventually learn how to adjust the cooking time on your air fryer to get your food done.
Cooking Tips of Black And Decker Air Fryer
- Constantly check your food if you are new to air frying: This is especially true if you are new to cooking with an air fryer.
- Ensure that you place the food before touching the START button when using rotisserie accessories.
- Don’t forget to turn your food when “Turn Food” reads on the display as this will help food cook evenly.
- You need to soak potato sticks for 15 minutes in ice-cold water for the fries to crispy and golden.
- In order to avoid excess splatter and steam, pat dry any moist foods before putting them into the air fryer.
- If you love seasoning your food, drizzle some cooking oil prior to seasoning.
- Use a foil to cover when baking foods such as pie, cookies, cake, and others to prevent overcooking.
Pros of Using Black and Decker Air Fryer Oven
With a Black and Decker Air Fryer, you can cook large serving sizes because it is big and capacious. You can cook a whole duck or chicken by putting on the rotisserie rod. The sizes vary for each model; you can get from 7 to 10 quartz of the Instant Air fryer oven as per your need.
It cooks food faster thus reducing cooking significantly. Reduced cooking time translates to energy saving. It can be the only appliance you use therefore making it economical.
Maintaining Nutritional Value:
As opposed to most of the existing cooking methods which drain or destroy food’s nutrition, the Black and Decker Air Fryer preserves the nutritional value of the foods being cooked.
It is Convenient:
No longer do you have to bother about the size of your kitchen or where you will store the multitude of kitchen appliances needed to concoct one single home-cooked meal. Simply place all of your ingredients in your Black and Decker Air Fryer and allow it to do its thing automatically.
Less Exposure to Harmful Compounds:
The existing cooking methods produce certain compounds and also destroy nutrients. This is dangerous for you as it produces harmful compounds such as cancer-causing elements. However, when you prepare your meals using a Black and Decker Air Fryer, the harmful compounds are not generated.
When the nutritional value of the food is maximized, its digestibility is increased. Black and Decker Air Fryer helps in boosting digestibility nutrients. The combination of pressure and steam makes the ingredients tender as well as succulent.
If you are considering buying a Black And Decker air fryer just go for it. Their air fryers have been getting rave reviews online and for good reason. I hope the points featured in this post will assist you in making a decision or getting started on your Black And Decker Air Fryer journey.