Table of Contents
- Zeny Air Fryer How to Use?
- What is an Air fryer?
- Zeny Air Fryers:
- How to use Zeny Air Fryer?
- How to use the Digital Control Panel of the Zeny Air Fryer?
- How to prepare a Zeny Air Fryer for use?
- How to store the Zeny Air Fryer?
- How to clean Zeny Air Fryer?
- Bottom line:
Zeny Air Fryer How to Use?
Are you’re a fried food lover? Do you want to eat junk food every day? The answer will be yes.
We all are fried food lovers, and we love to eat it every day. The only restriction is our health as fried food is unhealthy.
Shallow frying is alright, but deep frying can be called an artery-heartening disaster. It’s a shame because deep-fried food tastes better.
Yes, it is possible. Zeny air fryer can cook you any favorite junk food with minimum use of oil, and the taste will be the same as any deep-fried food.
These air fryers are easy to use as well. It cooks food using a powerful circulating hot air current that acts like a fryer with no oil.
What is an Air fryer?
An air fryer is a user-friendly appliance. It is convenient and straightforward to use. There is no rocket science in how to use an air fryer. You can call it a conventional oven as well. It bakes, grills, toasts, and fries food like an oven.
An air fryer is the best choice for health-conscious people. The reason is that you don’t need much oil to fry your favorite food. Just a drop of oil or spray is enough to fry any food item. You can even cook a whole chicken with just one tablespoon of oil.
Zeny Air Fryers:
Zeny air fryers are elegant in design. They are manufactured with 100% BPA-free plastic and state-of-the-art components. They are built to fry healthy and delicious food from French fries to vegetables to chicken breast.
You can call these air fryers a healthy alternative to deep-frying. The air fryer set includes a unit, a recipe book, and an instruction manual.
However, its components are:
- Fry Basket
- Basket Release Button
- Basket Handle
- Outer Basket
- Outer and Fry Basket Assembly
- Food Separator Insert
- Air Intake Vent
- Digital Control
- Air Outlet Vent
How to use Zeny Air Fryer?
Follow these steps to cook food in a Zeny air fryer:
- Step 1-Place the air fryer on an even, solid, and flat surface so you can use it correctly and safely.
- Step 2-Take the pan and air fryer basket out of the unit.
- Step 3-Put the ingredients in the basket, don’t overcrowd it. If you have ample amount to cook, then fry in batches.
- Step 4-Place the pan back in the air fryer. Never use a pan without the air fryer basket.
- Step 5-It’s time to set the timer and temperature. You can set it as per the recipe you are following or according to your choice.
- Step 6-Press the start button and allow the food to cook.
- Step 7-If you need then shake the air fryer basket or flip food in midway,
- Step 8-When the food is cooked, allow the basket to cool down. Please don’t touch it when it’s hot.
Enjoy your meal!
How to use the Digital Control Panel of the Zeny Air Fryer?
Button 1-Power Button:
- The power button will be illuminated once the outer basket and fry basket are correctly placed in their position. If you select the power button one time, it will set the default temperature of 370 degrees Fahrenheit, and the cooking time will be 15 minutes.
- When you select the power button for the second time, the cooking process will start. If you press the power button during the cooking process, it will turn off the air fryer. The red light will immediately turn off while the blue light will continue to spin for twenty seconds.
Buttons 2 & 3-Timer Control Buttons:
- These buttons are “+” and “-.”They increase or decrease the cooking time of the air fryer. If you press them one time, the time will decrease or increase one minute.
- When you keep pressing them or hold them, the time will change rapidly.
Buttons 4 & 5- Temperature Control Buttons:
- These buttons also have. The symbols allow you to add or decrease the cooking temperature of the air fryer. Each time you press these buttons, the temperature will increase or reduce 10 degrees Fahrenheit at a time.
- When you hold the button, the temperature will rapidly change. The temperature control range for the Zeny air fryer is 180 degrees Fahrenheit to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
How to prepare a Zeny Air Fryer for use?
Follow these steps to prepare your Zeny air fryer for cooking:
- Put the air fryer on stable, level heat resistance and horizontal surface.
- Put the air fryer basket in the outer basket properly.
- Now slide the air fryer basket into the air fryer until it “clicks” into its place. Remember, the unit will not if the air fryer basket is not inserted correctly.
- Plug the power cord into a 110V outlet.
- Put keep anything on top of the air fryer.
- Cover the air vents of the air fryer from the top and back.
How to store the Zeny Air Fryer?
- Unplug the air fryer and allow it to cool down.
- Make sure that all parts of the air fryer are clean.
- Now put the air fryer in a clean and dry place.
How to clean Zeny Air Fryer?
It’s easy to clean a Zeny air fryer. But, unfortunately, you can’t use an abrasive material to clean it.
- Remove the power cord and allow the fryer to cool down.
- Wipe the exterior of the air fryer with a warm moist cloth.
- Clean the outer and air fryer basket with hot water and mild detergent.
- Clean the inside of the unit with hot water and mild detergent. You can use a sponge as well but make sure not to scratch the air fryer with it.
Zeny air fryers are simple to use. Just follow some steps to enjoy healthy food. These air fryers promise to give you a taste of any deep-fried item so, if you are a fast-food lover, then Zeny air fryer is the best choice for you.