Table of Contents
Do you just purchase a Use Culinary Edge Air Fryer? Well, the next thing you do need to learn is how to utilize the air fryer in the right way. There are several models of the Culinary Edge Air Fryer but almost all of these arrive with the same operation. In this article, we will let you know how to use Culinary Edge Air Fryer. Learning how to use the device in the right way will help you to get the best out of it.
Culinary Edge is not so popular air fryer brand like the others but their products are pretty good in quality and performance. That means you have made a good decision by purchasing the air fryer. The air fryers from the brand arrive with an easy-to-use operation. Below, we will make the entire using procedure further easier for you.
Things You Need to Know Before Using the Device
Electric appliances arrive with some basic safety measurements and precautions that you need to follow. Here are some of such facts that are recommended by the manufacturer.
- Make sure to read the air fryer user manual properly to know more about the device. You will find everything about the device in the manual.
- Never submerge the air fryer housing in the water. This part of the air fryer includes electrical components which can be malfunctioned if gets wet.
- Make sure that you are inserting the air fryer plug in a compatible electric socket on your wall. Be aware of compatibility to avoid any issues.
- Never allow the food to come in touch with the air fryer’s heating elements. Avoid overfilling the basket which can cause this issue.
- The air fryer can cook at high-temperature and the basket can become very hot while cooking. So, never touch the basket while and after cooking until it cools down.
- If the air fryer plug gets damaged somehow, you must replace it through the manufacture or authorized service agent to avoid hazards.
- Never operate the air fryer plug with wet hands. Also, keep the plug away from the hot surfaces. Never connect the plug to extension cords.
- Leave at least 5 inches empty space on every side of the air fryer. Don’t place it near a wall or other appliances.
- While cooking the food, keep your hand and face away from the air fryer’s outlet opening. It releases hot steam and air which may be injurious.
- Never pour or any cooking liquid in the air fryer’s outer basket as it can cause fire and injuries.
How to Use Culinary Edge Air Fryer
Follow the below guide to use the Culinary Edge Air Fryer:
Before you begin using the air fryer, remove all sorts of stickers, packaging materials, and labels. Then wash the detachable components like the outer and fry basket with warm soapy water. You can also clean them in the dishwasher.
Put the device in a heat-resistant and horizontal space. Place the air fryer basket properly. Then slide the fry basket into its compartment. If the fry basket is properly placed, you should hear a click sound. The air fryer will not turn on if the basket is not properly placed.
Place ingredients in the fry basket as per the recommended amount in the user manual. Don’t add oil or cooking liquid to the outer basket. If you want to add oil, simply spray or brush the food with the oil. It is important to never overfill the air fryer basket as it will cause the cooking quality and crispiness.
Connect to plug to the socket outlet. Then press the power button after placing the fry basket accurately. If you want to cook with the presets, press the preferred icon and then press on/off to begin cooking.
Use the +/- button on the right side to adjust the cooking time. Use the +/- button on the left side to adjust the cooking temperature. The fan icon in the air fryer should illuminate when the device is heating for cooking.
You can take out the air fryer basket any time to check the progress. By doing so, you can also shake or flip the ingredients if needed. Putting it back will resume the cooking.
When the cooking cycle is completed, you should hear the buzz. Now you can take out the air fryer basket and put it on a heat-resistant surface. And then turn off the air fryer if you are not cooking additional batches.
Allow the fry basket to cool down for a while before touching the food or the basket. You may use non-metal tongs to transfer the food from the air fryer to the serving plate while they are warm. But wait at least 15 minutes before touching the basket as it will be very hot.
Never turn the air fryer inside out as it will bring the excess oil collected below the basket on the food. You need to remove the outer basket/pan first if you want to pour the food. There should be a lock button that will separate the outer basket and fry basket.
Cleaning the Air Fryer
It is recommended to clean the air fryer after every use. However, never use any abrasive cleaning materials or utensils on the air fryer basket. The basket is coated with a special non-stick coating and the coating can peel off when misused. Make sure to disconnect the plug from electricity while cleaning. You can use the same warm soap water along with a non-abrasive sponge to clean the basket. Use a dry washcloth to wipe the exterior.
The air fryer is a good investment and it can offer you long-term benefits if used correctly. In the above, we have discussed how to use the Culinary Edge Air Fryer. The above information is collected from the user manual of the air fryer and you can rely on it. For further information about the cooking and recipes, please refer to the recipe section of the user manual.