Table of Contents
- About the GoWise Air Fryers
- How to Use GoWise Air Fryer?
- Tips on using the Gowise Air Fryer:
- What is the Maximum Temperature range of the Gowise Air Fryer?
- How to Stop the Timer on an Air Fryer?
- Why should we buy a Gowise Air Fryer?
- How to Turn off the Gowise Air Fryer?
Air fryers are one of the most popular cooking appliances now that allows you to cook with ease and fast. Air fryers also assure a good quality cooking performance without requiring much oil. Due to the higher demand for the product, there are several brands that manufacturer air fryer devices. The GoWise is just one of the top brands that offer several models of the appliance. Below we will discuss how to use GoWise Air Fryer.
Most of the air fryers out there arrive with almost the same using procedure. So, if you have prior experience in operating the air fryer, then it should be easier for you to use the GoWise Air Fryer without any further assistance. However, if you are completely new in the world of air fryers, then then it can be a bit tricky.
Below, we will let you know how to employ the GoWise Air Fryer in a step-by-step guide. We will also provide you with some other information to get the best out of the cooking appliance.
About the GoWise Air Fryers
GoWise is a popular manufacturer of a variety of kitchen appliances. Although the air fryers are a new addition to their lineup, they are already one of the best-selling manufacturers of cooking appliances. The GoWise brand offers air fryers at various price ranges and the capacity of the devices also varies based on the price.
As we say, they manufacture both small and high-capacity air fryers. Their high-capacity air fryers are typically more popular as they offer excellent performance while cooking a lot of food at once. Besides, some of the air fryers from the brand arrives with racks that allow you to stack the food inside the machine so that you can prepare a lot of food at once.
Gowise air fryers allow you to enjoy food without extra calories. You can fry, bake, grill and roast with no or just a spray of oil. However, the taste will be the same as that of a deep-fried item.
You can make any snack like tarter tots, shrimps, fried chicken, and much more in one countertop appliance.
These air fryers are sleek and modern in look. In addition, they have an advanced touch screen menu.
Have a look at how to use the Gowise air fryer.
How to Use GoWise Air Fryer?
Using the GoWise Air Fryers is very easy. Below, we will give you an in-depth guide on how to utilize the air fryer to get the best out of the device. Check out the steps below.
- Step 1-first put the air fryer on a flat and even surface.
- Step 2-put the air fryer basket in the pan.
- Step 3-Place all your ingredients in the air fryer basket.
- Step 4- Put the air fryer basket along with the pan into the machine.
- Step 5-Set your cooking time and temperature as per the recipe you are following with the “+” or “-” icons.
- Step 6-once time and temperature are set, press the power button to begin the process. Here keep in mind that the flashing fan blades are the indicator that air and heat are circulating. Thus, a flashing power icon will indicate that the fryer is warming, while a solid power icon will indicate that it has reached temperature.
- Step 7-If you want to cancel the cooking, then press the power button once. The air fryer will automatically power down after 20 seconds.
- Step 8- Some ingredients need to be shake midway. For this, pull the pan out of the fryer using the handle; the fryer will automatically enter standby mode. Carefully shake the ingredients. When done, slide both pan and basket into the air fryer. The fryer will resume cooking from it was left.
- Step 9-The timer will beep five times when the cooking process will complete. Shortly after beeping, the air blower will stop approx. It will take 20 seconds.
- Step 10-Pull out the pan from the air fryer and put it on a potholder. Oil from the food will be gathered at the bottom of the pan. So, when removing the pot from the air fryer, you need to be careful with oil splashing.
- Step 11-for removing food, slide the button guard forwards and press the air fryer release button, which is on the handle. Now basket is free from the pot. Carefully take out all food from the basket into the plate.
- Never place an air fryer on a surface that is not heat resistant.
- Don’t place the machine on a stovetop.
- Pan shouldn’t be filled with oil or any other liquid.
- You can’t bake directly in a pot or pan. Instead, use a baking pan for it.
- Place ingredients in an air fryer basket.
Step 1: Unboxing the Device
If you just received the brand-new air fryer, you should begin with unboxing the package. You should find the air fryer device itself, an air fryer basket inside the machine along with a pan that capturess the oils that fall from the ingredients. Before cooking the first time, it is recommended to clean the components and then dry naturally to get rid of the chemical and the smells.
Step 2: Read the User Manual
The next thing we will recommend you to do is to read the air fryer user manual. Like any other electric appliance, every air fryer should come with a user manual. It includes the officially suggested process for cooking, cleaning, and maintaining. It is especially important to read the user manual to be familiar with the control panel of the device. So, give a check to the user manual before moving forward.
Step 3: Connect the Machine to Electricity
Put the air fryer device on a heat-resistant surface and find a suitable electric outlet to connect the plug. Make sure that the air fryers come in the right voltage which is suitable for the electric outlet. If the outlet voltage is higher than the air fryer voltage, the device will malfunction instantly. So be careful during this step.
Step 4: Put the Components in the Machine
Once the air fryer components are dry, you can put them back in the machine. Begin with outing the air fryer basket on the pan. Note that you don’t need to add any oil or liquid. Now you can put the pan on the air fryer. This should light up the LEDs of the air fryer. Note that there is a unique button in the GoWise Air Fryer for safely detaching the basket from the pan. Make sure to press the button while removing the basket.
Step 5: Setting the Time and Temp
Now you can set the cooking time and temperature. You can also select the presets that are designed for cooking some of the common foods. Or, you can utilize the arrow up/down button to increase or decrease the temperature or time. If you are setting the time and temp manually without preheating, it is recommended to add one or two extra minutes for allowing the machine to heat up.
You can take the basket out halfway through cooking to flip or shake the ingredients. Make sure not to hit the button in the basket as it will release the basket from the pan. Once you put back the machine, it will start cooking from where it is left.
Step 6: Completing the Cooking
When the cooking is complete, the air fryer will beep five-time. And once you hear the beep, the operation of the machine will be stopped within 20 seconds. After cooking is done, you can pull out the pan and place it safely on a pan holder. Be careful while detaching the basket as there will be hot oil in the pan that has fallen from the air fryer. Remove the basket carefully to prevent the spilling or splashing of the hot air.
You can also turn off the machine before it reaches cooking time. Simply press cancel and the cooking will be stopped instantly. You can then take out the basket.
Step 7: Removing the Food
Once you have discarded the pan, you can remove the food from the basket. You can either pour the food into the serving plate or use tongs to do this. If you are going to use the tongs, make sure to utilize the non-metal one to prevent scratching the non-stick surface of the basket.
Tips on using the Gowise Air Fryer:
- Never overcrowd the air fryer basket. If you have ample amount to cook, then do it in batches.
- If you want an extra crispier exterior, then brush oil on food before putting it in the air fryer.
- To allow hot air steam to pass, leave at least 5-inch space around and above the air fryer body.
- If you fill the basket with a max line filling indicator, the result will be uncooked food.
What is the Maximum Temperature range of the Gowise Air Fryer?
Every model of Gowise air fryer has a maximum temperature range from 170°F – 400°F except for GW22611/12. The cooking time is up to 30 minutes.
GW22611/12 temperature goes up to 392°F.
How to Stop the Timer on an Air Fryer?
- To stop the timer
- Press the power button or cancel button.
- Pull out the air fryer basket and pan.
- Push both of them back in again.
- Another way is to reduce the time manually to 0. You can do it by pressing the “-“ (minus) time button
Why should we buy a Gowise Air Fryer?
Gowise air fryers are user-friendly, affordable, fast to cook, versatile, and easy to clean. They are highly recommended to busy moms and dads, college students, and teenagers. It is also suitable for people who want to lose weight as it doesn’t need oil to cook. You can cook any recipe of the deep-fried item with no oil in an air fryer.
How to Turn off the Gowise Air Fryer?
- Slide the pan and fry basket out of the air fryer when cooking is completed.
- To release the basket, slide the button guard back and press the release button.
- Take out all cooked food from an air fryer basket and put it on a plate.
- Put the empty basket back in an air fryer and press the power icon.
- The fan will automatically go in standby mode after running for 20 minutes
- Now unplug the air fryer and turn it off.
The GoWise Air Fryer can be a great way to speed up your cooking process as well as enjoying efficient and consistent cooking all the time. At first, it will take a bit of your time to get used to the machine. After that, you will be just impressed with the performance of the device. You can use the above instructions to efficiently operate the machine.
Gowise air fryers are easy to use. They don’t have any problematic features which are not able to understand. These air fryers can make your life easy and healthy. They are super quick so that you can get your food cooked in few minutes. Also, they are beneficial as there is no need for oil for cooking.