Table of Contents
How to Use Copper Oven Air Fryer?
It’s fascinating how far air fryer technology has come. To think that just a few thousand years ago, we used to eat our food raw or cook it over the naked fire. From there to a copper oven fryer is a feat that is worthy of our appraisal. An Air Fryer allows you the opportunity to get that crunchy, crispy flavor in your food without all those extra fat and butter. This means you healthier eating without sacrificing the taste. In this article, we are going to look into the copper oven air fryer.
Copper Oven Air Fryer:
The Copper Oven air fryer is unique from other models of air fryers because of its elevated tray design. This enables it to super-heat the air around your food and circulate it 360 degrees for a more even finish. With the copper oven air fryer, there is no need to turn your food when cooking. Instead, when you put your food in the basket, your air fryer will take care of the rest.
It is about 13″ by 9.5″ in size. It has easy-grip handles with two pieces of the ceramic-coated non-stick sheet that keeps drippings and crumbs from messing the oven. It is also dishwasher-friendly.
Key Features of the Copper Oven Air Fryer:
- It can be used to cook a variety of meals.
The copper oven air fryer can cook various dishes, such as; French fries, chicken, steak, roasts, fish tacos and sticks, waffle fries, pies, pudding, and donuts. With minimal effort, you will feel like a professional chef. Elevated design for 360 degrees airflow- cooks food evenly. From its digital interface to the user-friendly mode, it will easily replace any of your kitchen appliances.
- Rapid Air Technology
The Copper oven Air Fryers is enabled with a rapid air technology that surpasses its predecessor. It will surround your food with a whirlwind of heated turbo cyclonic air to deliver that great crispy fried taste & texture. It is a much healthier way to cook your food.
- Quart Easy Load Basket with Non-Stick Coating
The air fryer’s basket is made with a non-stick ceramic coating that is cool to the touch with a soft-grip handle. Like all other Air Fryer XL accessories, it is Dishwasher safe and easy to clean up after use.
- Time and Temperature Controls with easy one-touch digital control let
The Digital Timer has an automatic Shut Off that will turn off immediately after the count-down time finishes. With 1000 Watts of Turbo-Cyclonic Power, the temperature control can super Heat Air to 400°;
Component of the Copper Oven Air Fryer:
- Food container: it is a nonstick-coated basket with a slotted bottom in which food is placed. The slotted tray fits inside the basket, and it allows fat and other residues to fall to the bottom, away from food.
- Drip tray: it is a nonstick surface tray where the basket bottom section where melted fat, water, crumbs, and other residue collects for easy cleaning after cooking.
- Electric heating element: it is a miniature version of those seen in a standard oven. It converts electrical energy into heat energy.
- Electric fan: This is placed just over or below the heating element to force hot cooking air over the food. This helps for an even cook in the air fryer.
- Temperature and time controller: it offers one push-button control for the temperature and timer. It differs for different models.
How to use a Copper Oven Air Fryer?
If it is the first time using the copper oven air fryer, pull out the basket and clean thoroughly with hot water, dishwashing liquid, and a non-abrasive sponge. After, wipe the air fryer with a moist cloth. During the first few uses, there might be a “hot plastic” smell. This is perfectly normal in new air fryers as the material is heated for the first time. It will go away after the first few uses. A step by step process of using your air fryer is as follow;
- Place the air fryer on a stable, horizontal, heat-resistant, and level surface with at least 4 inches of free space around the back and sides and 4 inches of free space above the air fryer to allow proper ventilation.
- Insert the Crisper Tray into the Basket and slide it into the air fryer.
- Plug the copper oven air fryer into an outlet and tap on the Power icon to turn on the equipment.
- Tap the desired Preset. The display will show the preset temperature and time for confirmation.
- Tap on “START” to start the cooking process.
- Remove the Basket carefully, place food inside, and return it to the air fryer to automatically begin cooking.
- Turn or toss the food using tongs and return the basket to the air fryer to automatically resume cooking.
- It will remind you when to power down the air fryer depending on the preset time.
- It is not intended for use by persons who lack experience and knowledge unless they have supervision.
- Check the voltage indicated on the appliance before you connect the copper oven air fryer to electricity.
- Always make sure that the plug is inserted correctly into a wall outlet. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug after the appliance malfunctions.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used near children
- To protect against electric shock, do not immerse the cord, plugs, or appliance in water or other liquid.
- Do not let the appliance operate unattended.
- Do not touch the hot surfaces; use a handle.
- During air frying, hot steam is released through the air outlet openings. Keep your hands and face at a safe distance from the air outlet.
In conclusion, if you are indecisive about the type of air fryer to get but can’t wait to start air frying, I strongly suggest you give the copper oven air fryer a second look. It is good value for money.