Table of Contents
- How Long To Cook Beef Kabobs In Air Fryer
- Are Air Fryers Suitable For Cooking Steak?
- What Ingredients Do You Need To Cook Beef Kabobs In Air Fryer
- What Ingredients Do You Need To Make A Marinade For Beef Kabobs
- Is It Possible To Cook Steak In An Air Fryer?
- How Long To Cook Beef Kabobs In Air Fryer?
- How Small Should The Kabob Skewers Be To Fit Inside An Air Fryer?
- How Should Beef Kabobs Be Stored & Reheated
- Are The Skewers Supposed To Be Soaked?
- Delicious Recipes To Make Beef Kabobs In Air Fryer
- Final Thoughts
- Related Video
How Long To Cook Beef Kabobs In Air Fryer
Do you know how long to cook beef kabobs in air fryer? If so, we’ve got you covered. Beef Kabobs are so tasty when they’re cooked in an air fryer. Its also extremely easy to keep meat tender and roast vegetables in your fryer.
The recipe for today’s Air Fryer Beef Kabob uses sirloin steak, bell peppers, and onions, which are marinated, and then grilled. Simple and easy to prepare.
The meat was tender, juicy, and delicious. I am sure you would have believed me if I told you that the outside was grilled. Their taste is similar to that of a grilled kebab. But the air fryer is far easier to cook.
Are Air Fryers Suitable For Cooking Steak?
Absolutely, it is amazing. Below are my foolproof recipes for The Perfect Air Fryer Steak. Cooking a steak in an air fryer is the easiest and tastiest method. My steak kebabs/skewers turned out perfect with a few tweaks.
What Ingredients Do You Need To Cook Beef Kabobs In Air Fryer
- Diced Bell Peppers
- Sirloin Steak
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make A Marinade For Beef Kabobs
- Olive Oil
- Red wine vinegar
- Worcestershire sauce
- Lemon Juice
- Soy Sauce
- Garlic Powder
- Dijon Mustard
Is It Possible To Cook Steak In An Air Fryer?
The air fryer is a great way to make steak! Air frying a steak ensures that you get a delicious, tender, and perfect steak every time.
One of my favorite recipes, which provides all kinds of tips and pointers, is how to cook a perfect steak in an air fryer.
How Long To Cook Beef Kabobs In Air Fryer?
For the meat, you can use anything. Sirloin steak is the most common meat used in beef kebabs, and can be ready in 10 – 15 minutes.
Since it stays tender while air frying, sirloin steak is a great choice when it comes to kebabs. Great steak kebabs are all about the marinade. So the meat remains tender and juicy, marinate the meat as long as you possibly can.
You should use your favorite vegetables while air-frying beef kebabs. This is because most vegetables taste amazing while air-frying. The classic combination of mushrooms, pepper and onions tends to appeal to me. However, anything will do.
How Small Should The Kabob Skewers Be To Fit Inside An Air Fryer?
It’s an excellent question. In most cases, the answer will be determined by the type of air fryer you use. Six-inch wooden skewers will fit in an air fryer basket, such as the Instant Pot Crisp Lid (six quarts) or Ninja Foodi.
For 8 inch kebabs, larger models like the Vortex and the Omni air fryer ovens have enough space, as do others like the Emeril 360.
How Should Beef Kabobs Be Stored & Reheated
No special storage method is required for this. If possible, allow the steak and vegetables to cool to room temperature. Once the air fryer steak kebabs are cooled, they should be placed in an airtight container.
You should reheat up your food using an air fryer set at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for a few minutes. They can also be reheated in the microwave.
Are The Skewers Supposed To Be Soaked?
In order to prevent them from burning, soak wood skewers for about 10 or 15 minutes before threading.
Invest in a pair of metal kebabs from an AGO fryer accessory kit if you want to create many skewers.
Delicious Recipes To Make Beef Kabobs In Air Fryer
Greek Kafta Kabobs
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- One tablespoon coriander seed
- cumin seeds, 1 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon peppercorns
- Allspice, 1 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom seeds
- turmeric powder, 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 tablespoon oil
- One pound 85% ground beef
- 1/4 cup parsley
- One tablespoon minced garlic
- Grind the seeds and peppercorns into powder and combine with the turmeric and allspice.
- Put altogether of the ingredients together in a blender and blend until well mixed.
- Divide the meat into four equal parts and form a sausage around the skewers.
- Cook in the air fryer at 370 degrees for 10 minutes.
Smoky Paprika Pork and Veggies Kabobs
Prep time: 25 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes | Serves 4
- 1 pound (454 g) pork tenderloin, cubed
- smoked paprika, 1 teaspoon
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- zucchini, 1, cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, sliced
- Oregano, 1 tablespoon
- Cooking spray
- Small bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 20 minutes to keep them from burning while cooking
- Preheat the air fryer to 350ºF (177ºC). Spritz the air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Add the pork to a bowl and season with the smoked paprika, salt and black pepper. Thread the seasoned pork cubes and vegetables alternately onto the soaked skewers.
- Arrange the skewers in the prepared air fryer basket and spray with cooking spray. Cook at the corresponding preset mode or Air Fry for 15 minutes, or until the pork is well browned and the vegetables are tender, flipping once halfway through.
- Transfer the skewers to the serving dishes and sprinkle with oregano. Serve hot.
How To Cook Beef Kabobs In An Air Fryer
Prep Time: 15 Minutes | Cook Time: 15 Minutes | Serves: 2
- 1/3 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 lb. beef sirloin
- 1/3 cup Honey
- Sesame Seeds
- 6 Mushrooms
- 1 each Red, Yellow, and Green Bell Pepper
- Cooking Spray
- Salt to taste
- Cut the beef sirloin into cubes.
- Spray the cubes with cooking spray and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a bowl and mix beef with honey, soy sauce, and sesame seeds.
- Cut Mushrooms in half.
- Preheat your fryer to 340 degrees.
- Add beef, peppers, and mushrooms onto kabob skewers (metal skewers work better in an air fryer) alternating each one until the skewers are full.
- Cook for 20 minutes turning the kabobs at the halfway mark.
Nutritional Info: Calories: 377, Sodium: 245 mg, Dietary Fiber: 3.4 g, Fat .3.1 g,
Carbs: 65.1 g, Protein: 27.5 g.
Beef Kabobs are simple, tasty and easy to prepare. The meat was tender, juicy, and delicious. I am sure you would have believed me if I told you that the outside was grilled. Their taste is similar to that of a grilled kebab. But the air fryer is far easier to cook.