How To Cook Boneless Ribs In An Air Fryer Easily
Are you tired of cooking burgers or pizzas? Are you having trouble deciding what to cook for your wedding anniversary or special day? Why don’t you try ribs? Or better yet, scrumptious, mouth-watering boneless ribs that are perfect for any family gathering. The best part about boneless ribs is that they are easy to make, especially when made an air fryer. You will no longer need to ask how to cook boneless ribs in an air fryer because, after this post, you’re going to learn how to do it yourself.
Do You Know How To Prepare Ribs?
If you could eat delicious, barbecued pork ribs every day, wouldn’t you be a happy person? Now you can enjoy your ribs without ever stepping in front of a grill, and since you’re cooking the boneless ribs in an air fryer, part of the work is already done.
Your boneless ribs are going to come out crispy and delicious, if don’t believe me, try it out for yourself.
It’s ideal to use pork ribs to make this boneless ribs recipe. This is because they are easy to prepare and cost-effective. Another major advantage is that most times when you buy pork ribs from the supermarket, they aren’t pre-seasoned. This is good because you can season the ribs however you would like them to taste.
Making Boneless Ribs in the Air Fryer
The first thing that you want to do is turn on your air fryer and let it preheat for about 5 minutes. While your air fryer is preheating, season your ribs and ensure that the ribs are fully coated with your preferred spice rub.
Lightly grease the bottom of your air fryer with either a brush with olive oil or an oil spray. This way the ribs don’t get stuck because both the sauce and the meat will get very sticky.
At this time the air fryer should already be preheated, place the ribs inside the air fryer. Leave enough space between each rib so that air can circulate through them. If you have a lot of ribs it may be best to work in batches. Also, make sure to flip your ribs at least once. Once all your ribs are done, empty your air fryer then turn the heat up.
Brush all your ribs with BBQ sauce and place them back into the air fryer for the sauce to caramelize. Allow it to cook for about 10 minutes. Once you’re done cooking, clean your air fryer and enjoy your hard work. You can also enjoy a sauce with your ribs.
How To Cook Boneless Ribs In An Air Fryer: Recipes
Here are a few recipes that you can try for yourself. Some of the steps will be familiar to you.
Boneless Ribs In An Air Fryer
Here is a simple recipe that anyone can make. You’ll surprise yourself with how tasty and tender these boneless pork ribs are.
Prep Time – 3 – 5 minutes
Cook Time – 18 – 20 minutes
Total time – 21 – 25 minutes
- Boneless pork ribs (1 rack)
- Salt (2 tbs.)
- Black pepper (2 tbs.)
- Garlic (optional)
- Olive oil (2 tbs.)
- Set your air fryer to preheat to 350 degrees F. On each side of the ribs, spray it with olive oil.
- Make sure that your pork ribs will be able to fit in the air fryer basket. If it’s not able to fit, it would be better to cook them in batches.
- Season both sides of the pork ribs with some black pepper, garlic, and salt.
- Turn up the temperature of the air fryer by 400 degrees F and cook the pork ribs for about 21-25 minutes.
- Flip the ribs after about 10 -12 minutes of its cooking time. You do this to ensure that both sides of the pork ribs are cook for the same amount of time.
- To ensure that the ribs are cooked properly, use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the ribs. The rib’s internal temperature should be 190 degrees F, if your ribs haven’t reached up to temperature give it 5 more minutes in the air fryer and check it again. Serve and enjoy.
Country Style Ribs
You know what’s good about this recipe, the fact that it has three ingredients and that it’s a rib recipe as well. These country-style boneless pork ribs are great to just off the air fryer for weekend dinner with the family.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
- Country-style boneless pork ribs (2 lbs.)
- Pork Seasoning Rub (3 tbs.)
- BBQ Sauce (3/4 cup)
- Set your air fryer to preheat at 370 degrees F for about 5 minutes.
- Clean up the pork ribs by trimming off any excess pieces of fat from the ribs. If you have a little fat on the pork ribs then that’s fine but if you have too much fat, that can be unhealthy.
- You can cut the boneless pork ribs into smaller pieces.
- Season the pork ribs with the pork seasoning, incorporate the seasoning by massaging the ribs until all ribs are coated on all sides.
- Lightly grease the bottom of your air fryer with either a brush with olive oil or an oil spray. This way the pork ribs don’t get stuck because both the sauce and the meat will get very sticky.
- At this time the air fryer should already be preheated, place the pieces of rib inside the air fryer, leave enough space between each pork rib so that air can circulate through them. If you have a lot of pork ribs that you want to cook then it’s best to work in batches.
- The pork will cook for 20 minutes, however, flip the pork ribs once at the 10 minutes mark.
- Once the 20 minutes timer is finished, remove the ribs from the air fryer, increase the temperature to 400 degrees F.
- Brush all of your pork ribs with BBQ sauce and place them back into the air fryer for the sauce to caramelize or just cook it for 10 minutes.
- Once you’re done cooking then clean your air fryer and enjoy your hard work. You can also have a sauce to eat with your pork ribs.
Nothing feels better than cooking ribs and just relaxing. The air fryer does most of the work for you when you’re cooking pork ribs. Yes, there are few steps that you have to do for yourself, but you’re still going to be having fun.