- How Long To Cook Frozen Cheese Sticks In Air Fryer So They Don’t Ooze Out In Your Fryer?
- Common Questions When You Cook Frozen Cheese Sticks In Air Fryer
- How Long To Cook Frozen Cheese Sticks In Air Fryer: Recipes
- How To Cook Sauces For My Air Fryer Cheese Sticks
- Bottom Line
- Related Video
How Long To Cook Frozen Cheese Sticks In Air Fryer So They Don’t Ooze Out In Your Fryer?
Do you know how long to cook frozen cheese sticks in air fryer? Frozen cheese sticks are great as an appetizer, dinner parties or simply having friends over for movie night. They are such versatile ingredients that they are even perfect for last minute events or late-night snacks. Most snacks like these would strive in a microwave, however, when you place a cheese stick in the microwave it tends to get mushy. So, what do you do? Throw then in your air fryer.
The air fryer almost always cooks through your cheese sticks perfectly. However, if you accidently overcook them, they will go soft so, keep an eye on your timer if you don’t want them to be oozing out the top. Be sure to check your mozzarella sticks at the five minutes point and every 30 seconds following that.
Common Questions When You Cook Frozen Cheese Sticks In Air Fryer
How Do I Air Fry Cheese Sticks
To air fry your frozen mozzarella cheese sticks, set it in your air fryer at 400 degrees for about five to six minutes. If your air fryer requires you to preheat, set it to preheat first at 400 degrees, this should take one to two minutes. Then you can start your cooking process, which will take about another six.
What’s The General Temperature To Air Fry Mozzarella Sticks?
As stated above, mozzarella sticks generally cook at 400 degrees F. Though, there are some air fryers that will be able to cook them at 360. So, study your brand or run a small experiment before you decide on the temperature.
How Do I Preheat My Air Fryer For My Cheese Sticks?
Some air fryers are ready to go as soon as you set the temperature while others require that you preheat. Be sure to check your manufacturer’s instruction manual to figure out if your air fryer should be preheated or not. If you do require preheating, simply set the temperature you need for the recipe, start the fryer, and allow it rise to that temperature for about a minute or two. The air fryer typically gives an alert when the preheating process has been completed.
How Do I Make The Mozzarella Sticks I Purchased From My Grocery Store?
Your grocery store mozzarella sticks are just like the fresh ones. The only exception being that they’re generally pre-breaded and ready to cook when you buy them. Simply toss them in your air fryer, set the temperature and the load them to cook for the five to six minutes required.
What Goes Well With Mozzarella Sticks?
Mozzarella sticks can be enjoyed with marinara sauce, pizza dipping sauce, or a good salad. Check below for some tips on sauces that go well with mozzarella sticks.
How Long To Cook Frozen Cheese Sticks In Air Fryer: Recipes
Here is an easy recipe to get you started.
How Long To Cook Cheese Sticks With Bacon Crust In Air Fryer
Time: 20 mins.
- Mozzarella (1 cup, grated)
- Almond Flour (2 tsp.)
- Salt (1/4 tsp.)
- Cayenne Pepper (1/8 tsp.)
- Egg Whites (2, stiffly beaten)
- Bacon bits (3/4 cup, finely crumbled)
- Set your air fryer to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all your ingredients except, egg whites and bacon.
- Next, add in egg whites and gently work in with your hands then form into sticks.
- Roll your sticks in bacon so that they are evenly quoted and add to your fryer basket to cook until golden on all sides. Serve and enjoy!
How To Cook Sauces For My Air Fryer Cheese Sticks
Now that you know how to air fry delicious cheese sticks, let’s explore with a few sauces that you can enjoy with your crispy cheese sticks. Here are a few sauces to try outside of your store-bought marinara!
Sweet Onion Sauce
This sweet sauce is savory and sweet at the same time and goes well with deli sandwiches.
Time: 20 minutes
- ½ cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons onion
- 1 table spoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried buttermilk powder
- 1/8 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Dice onions very fine.
- Combine all ingredients in a sauce and bring to a rapid boil.
- Boil for 2-3 minutes constantly stirring mixture.
- Turn off the heat and remove mixture.
- Cool and enjoy.
- Store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Salsa is the perfect midway point between a sauce and a dip. If you love tomatoes, this is the perfect recipe for you.
Time: 20 minutes
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons of chipotle chili
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 onion
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 splash of vinegar
- Chopped cilantro (optional)
- Put the tomatoes in hot water for about 10 minutes. Remove the skin and chop.
- Add all ingredients into a bowl while smashing tomatoes to get the consistency you prefer.
- Store it in a jar in the refrigerator.
555 Hot Sauce
A florescent hot sauce. Really, what could be cooler? (or hotter!). They said it could not be done. It was a fool’s errand, a snipe hut, an impossible task. Not so!
Serves: 1½ cups
Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup plain tonic water
- 1 Tbs. cornstarch
- ½ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup distilled white vinegar
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 dried ghost chilies, stemmed and finely chopped
- In a 3-quart saucepan, whisk together the tonic water and cornstarch.
- Bring to a boil, whisking often. Sauce will thicken and become clearer. At this point, remove from heat.
- Whisk in sugar. vinegar, and salt.
- Gently whisk in ghost chilies.
- Chill and keep refrigerated.
- Turn off lights.
- Shine a black light on it.
Air fryer mozzarella sticks are simple to make, crispy and perfectly gooey on the inside, making them a quick side dish. If you love making easy recipes in your air fryer, then be sure to check out other recipes such as tater tots, chicken wings, but the mozarella sticks are by far my favorite.
Air fried cheese sticks are so versatile that your kids can have them with dipping sauce, while you enjoy them with a nice bowl of salad. Try to choose salads with bold flavors that will complement the crispness and creaminess of your cheese.