- Top 6 Ways How To Make Turkey Burgers In Air Fryer
- How To Make Turkey Burgers In Air Fryer: Recipes
- Final Thoughts
Top 6 Ways How To Make Turkey Burgers In Air Fryer
This post will show you how to make turkey burgers in air fryer so that you can enjoy simply yet juicy burgers from your air fryer. Many people avoid turkey burgers because they are often dried out. But that is mainly because they are extremely easy to overcook. This post, however, will show you how to debunk the idea that turkey burgers have to be dry.
Today, we’re going to explore 6 amazing recipes for turkey burgers in air fryer that are guaranteed to blow your mind. So, without further ado, let’s dive right in!
How To Make Turkey Burgers In Air Fryer: Recipes
Almond Turkey Burgers
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- parsley, chopped, ¼ cup fresh
- garlic, 1 clove, chopped
- olive oil, 1 tbsp
- egg, 1
- ground turkey, 10 oz
- paprika, 1 tsp.
- almond flour, 1 tsp.
- Place the ground turkey in the mixing bowl.
- Beat the egg into the mixture and sprinkle it with the paprika, almond flour, chopped garlic clove, and chopped parsley.
- Stir the meat mixture until homogenous. Then make the medium burgers from the mixture.
- Spray the Air Fryer basket with the olive oil inside and place the turkey burgers there.
- Cook the meal for 12 minutes at 390°F. Turn the burgers into another side after 6 minutes of cooking.
- Chill the cooked burgers little and serve!
Nutrition: Calories 299, Fat 17.9g, Carbs 3.2g, Protein 31.5g
Plain Turkey Burgers
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
- 2 lb. ground turkey
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- Salt and ground black pepper, as required
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Make 6 equal-sized patties from the mixture.
- Arrange the patties onto a cooking tray.
- Arrange the drip pan in the bottom of the Air Fryer Oven cooking chamber.
- Air fry for 8 minutes at 360°F.
- After 4 minutes, turn the burgers.
- When cooking time is complete, remove the tray from Air Fryer and serve hot.
Nutrition: Calories 285, Fat 11.1g, Carbs 0.9g, Protein 42.6g
Turkey Burgers with Red Cabbage Salad
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 7-9 minutes
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. low-sodium mustard, divided
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- ¼ cup sliced red cabbage
- ¼ cup grated carrots
- 1-lb. lean ground turkey
- ½ tsp. paprika
- 1 cup mixed baby lettuce greens
- small tomatoes, sliced
- small low-sodium whole-wheat sandwich buns, cut in half
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, 1 tbsp. mustard, lemon juice, cabbage, and carrots; mix and refrigerate.
- In a medium bowl, combine the turkey, remaining 1 tbsp. mustard, and paprika. Form into 8 small patties.
- Put the sliders into the Air Fryer basket. Grill for 7 to 9 minutes at 370°F, or until the sliders register 165°F as tested with a meat thermometer.
- Assemble the burgers by placing some of the lettuce greens on a bun bottom. Top with a tomato slice, the burgers, and the cabbage mixture. Add the bun top and serve immediately.
Nutrition: Calories 472, Fat 15g, Carbs 15g, Protein 35g
Bread-Free Breakfast Sandwich
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1 tsp. tomato puree
- 6 oz. ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 2 slices of cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1 tbsp. dill, dried
- Sea salt
- Combine the ground turkey with the pepper and sea salt. Add the dried dill and stir. Beat the egg into the ground turkey mixture.
- Make 2 medium-sized burgers from the ground turkey mixture.
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 380˚F. Spray the Air Fryer basket tray with olive oil and place the ground turkey burgers inside of it.
- Cook the turkey burgers for 10-minutes Flip over burgers and cook for an additional 6-minutes. When the burgers are cooked, transfer them to the lettuce leaves.
- Sprinkle the top of them with tomato puree and with a slice of cheddar cheese. Serve immediately!
Nutrition: Calories 324, Fat 19.2g, Carbs 2.3g, Protein 34.8g
Filled Turkey Burger
Yields: 2 burgers
- minced turkey, 500g
- mushrooms, 3 big
- red pointed paprika, 2 small
- onion, 1 Red
- basil, 1 Handful
- dried tomatoes, 1 Handful
- Paprika powder, 1 teaspoon
- Bacon, 4 Slices
- Burger bun, 2
- buffalo mozzarella, 1 Ball
- Chop onions, peppers, and mushrooms and sauté in a pan with a little oil until everything has lost some of its volumes. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- For the burgers, mix the minced meat with the chopped basil, dried tomatoes, salt, pepper, and the paprika powder. Form a large ball out of it and divide it into 2 equal parts.
- Press the two balls with a beer bottle or can in the middle, creating a kind of chamber. Fill both chambers with the mushroom, onion, and pepper mixture and cover with the mozzarella. Wrap it all up with the bacon and put the two burgers in the air fryer for 12 minutes at 356 ° F.
Nutrition: Calories: 525 kcal, Fat 25g, Carbohydrates 45g, Protein 25 g
Turkey Burger Eggrolls
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- ground turkey, 1-pound
- yellow onion, 1/2
- vegetable oil, 1 tablespoon, for cooking
- American cheese, 5 slices
- Pickles, 1/2 cup
- egg roll wrappers, 14
- egg, 1
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Dice the onion and the pickles into small pieces.
- Sauté the onions 3 – 4 minutes.
- Add ground turkey and brown, draining off any extra fat.
- Transfer the turkey mixture to a bowl and break up the cheese slices into the bowl.
- Add the pickles and mix the cheese and pickles into the mixture.
- Separate the egg in a separate bowl and discard the yolk.
- Roll out the eggrolls and spoon an even amount of the turkey mixture into the center of each egg roll.
- Wet the edges of the wrappers with egg whites.
- Pull the bottom left corner of the wrapper over the mixture, then fold each side in.
- Roll the eggrolls to close, then place them in your basket.
- Cook at 400 for 8 minutes, flipping halfway through.
Nutrition: Calories:193, Sodium: 371 mg, Dietary Fiber: 0.7g, Fat: 5.7g, Carbs: 19.6g, Protein: 14.8 g.
Not all things that are healthy have to be yucky. Turkey burgers are a testament to that! It is totally possible to create turkey burs that are both healthy, and delicious. Be sure to let me know below which one of these recipes was your favorite, and what sides or topping you paired them with.