Table of Contents
- How Long To Cook Stuffed Pork Chops In Air Fryer With The Stuffing Still Intact
- Cooking Stuffed Pork Chops In An Air Fryer
- How To Cook Stuffed Pork Chops In Air Fryer: Recipes Section
- Other Pork Chop Recipes To Test Out At Home
- Final Thoughts
- Related Videos
How Long To Cook Stuffed Pork Chops In Air Fryer With The Stuffing Still Intact
Today, we’re going to talk about how long to cook stuffed pork chops in air fryer. This post is going to be practical heavy. So buckle up because we are about to dive in. Stuffed pork chops are simple to make and extremely tasty when prepared in an air fryer. Today we will explore how long it takes to air fry the perfect stuffed pork chops with the stuffing still intact.
Cooking Stuffed Pork Chops In An Air Fryer
A new air fryer might be an eye-opener for you if you haven’t used one before. It is easy to operate an air fryer once you have seen how it works. To cook pork chops in an air fryer, you will need to preheat it beforehand. There are air fryers that do not require preheating, but they must be preheated before using them for pork chops. You should preheat your air fryer to 390 degrees F for stuffed pork chop recipes.
Make sure your air fryer is preheating at the temperature you set it to for 5 minutes. The stuffed pork chops should be cooked within 12 minutes. Stuffed pork can be cooked until it reaches a temperature of 145 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit. It will be necessary to check whether or not this method will work for your air fryer.
How To Cook Stuffed Pork Chops In Air Fryer: Recipes Section
Check out these recipes and give them a try.
How Long to Cook Basil Stuffed Pork Chops In Air Fryer
Prep: 40 mins.
Cook: 20 mins.
Makes: 4 servings
- Kosher Salt, 1/4 tsp
- Pork rib chops, 4, 7 ounces each
- White Pepper, 1/4 tsp
- Celery rib,1, chopped
- Olive oil, 1/2 tsp
- Parsley, 2 tbsps minced
- Onion, 1/4 cup chopped
- White bread, 4 slices, cubed
- basil, 1/8 tsp, rubbed
- Salt, 1/8 tsp
- Marjoram, 1/8 tsp, dried
- White pepper, 1/8 tsp
- Chicken broth, 1/3 cup, reduced-sodium
- Thyme, 1/8 tsp, dried
- Warm oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in celery and onion; cook for 5 minutes, until they are tender. After the content has been heated, remove it from the heat.
- In a large bowl, mix the bread and seasonings together. Combine the broth with the celery mixture, then toss to combine. Let’s put it aside for now.
- Make a horizontal slice nearly to the bone in each pork chop to create a pocket. Fill each chop. Once the pork chops are filled with the basil mixture, secure them with toothpicks if necessary.
- Preheat your air fryer to 325 degrees F. Add pepper and salt to the chops. Place the chops on a greased plate in a single layer within the air-fryer basket.
- Put the stuffed pork chop in the oven for 10 minutes. Make sure the pork reads at least 145 degrees when cooked and 165 degrees when the stuffing is cooked. Let it cook for an additional 6-8 minutes if the temperature isn’t right. After the pork chop is cooked, let it rest for 5 minutes, and then remove the toothpicks.
Other Pork Chop Recipes To Test Out At Home
How Long To Cook Pork Chops with Onions
Cook time: 25 minutes |Serves: 2| Per serving: Calories 384; Carbs 17g; Fat 4g; Protein 25g
- Pork chops – 2
- Olive oil – ¼ cup
- Yellow onions – 2, sliced
- Garlic cloves – 2, minced
- Mustard – 2 tsps.
- Sweet paprika – 1 tsp.
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Oregano – ½ tsp. dried
- Thyme – ½ tsp. dried
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
In a bowl, mix oil with cayenne, thyme, oregano, black pepper, paprika, mustard, and garlic. Whisk well. Combine mustard mixture, meat and onions. Toss to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 day. Transfer meat and onions mix to a pan and cook in the air fryer at 360F for 25 minutes. Serve.
Spicy Pork Chops
Cook time: 15 minutes |Serves: 4| Per serving: Calories 171; Carbs 4g; Fat 22.1g; Protein 24g
- Onion – ½, chopped
- Ginger – 4 cubes, chopped
- Garlic – 5 cloves, chopped
- Garam masala – 1 tsp.
- Fennel – 1 tsp. ground
- Cinnamon – 1 tsp. ground
- Cayenne powder – ½ tsp.
- Salt – 1 tsp.
- pork chop – 1-pound, boneless
Add all the ingredients to a blender except for the pork chops and blend until it forms a paste. Make strips over the pork chops. Rub the paste on the chops and mix well. Marinate overnight. Grease the air fryer basket. Place the pork steaks in the air fryer basket then spray with cooking spray. Cook at 380F for 15 minutes. Flip the meat at the halfway mark. Serve.
Juicy Pork Chops
Cook time: 15 minutes |Serves: 2 | Per serving: Calories 313; Carbs 1.1g; Fat 22.6g; Protein 24.4g
- Chili powder – 1 tsp.
- Garlic powder – ½ tsp.
- Cumin – ½ tsp.
- Ground black pepper – ¼ tsp.
- Dried oregano – ¼ tsp.
- Boneless pork chops – 2 (4-ounce)
- Unsalted butter – 2 tbsps. divided
Mix oregano, pepper, cumin, garlic powder, and chili powder in a bowl. Rub dry rub onto pork chops. Place pork chops into the air fryer basket. Cook at 400F for 15 minutes. Serve each chop topped with 1 tbsp. butter.
Cook time: 8 minutes |Serves: 2| Per serving: Calories 526; Carbs 5.2g; Fat 37g; Protein 34.4g
- Coconut oil – 1 tbsp.
- Pork chops – 2 (4-ounce) chopped into 1-inch cubes
- Chili powder – 2 tsps.
- Paprika – 1 tsp.
- Garlic powder – ½ tsp.
- Onion powder – ¼ tsp.
- Chopped romaine – 4 cups
- Roma tomato – 1 medium, diced
- Shredded Monterey jack cheese – ½ cup
- Avocado – 1, diced
- Full-fat ranch dressing – ¼ cup
- Chopped cilantro – 1 tbsp.
Drizzle coconut oil over the pork and sprinkle with onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, and chili powder. Place pork into the air fryer basket. Cook at 400F for 8 minutes. In a bowl, place crispy pork, tomato, and romaine. Top with shredded cheese and avocado. Pour ranch dressing around the bowl and toss to coat. Top with cilantro. Serve.
Stuffed pork chops are simple to make and extremely tasty when prepared in an air fryer. You should now know how long it takes to air fry the perfect stuffed pork chops with the stuffing still intact. Be sure to test out these recipes then mix and match to create new recipes to share with your friends.