Table of Contents
- How To Cook Bone In Country Style Ribs In Air Fryer So They Fall Off The Bone With Recipes
- How To Cook Bone In Country Style Ribs In Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Rib Recipes For You To Try At Home
- How To Cook Bone In Country Style Pork Ribs In Air Fryer with BBQ Sauce
- Classic Beef Ribs
- Spicy Short Ribs in Red Wine Reduction
- Pesto Lamb Ribs
- How To Cook Bone In Smoked Crispy Country Style Ribs In Air Fryer
- Final Thoughts
- Related Video
How To Cook Bone In Country Style Ribs In Air Fryer So They Fall Off The Bone With Recipes
So, you want to know how to cook bone in country style ribs in air fryer. Well, you’ve hit the jackpot with this post. Today we will be discussing exactly that along with five delicious country style recipes for you to try at home. What’s even better is that we’ll be exploring how to use your air fryer to get them down in a fraction of the time.
I know a few of you just panicked slightly at the thought of a crispy country style rib. And my response to that is don’t knock it until you try it. But you can relax as the air fryer can also produce the same smoky roasted taste you love from your grill with the same glistening finish.
How To Cook Bone In Country Style Ribs In Air Fryer
There are a few basic steps that’s you will need to know first before we go off into our creative recipe section. So, let’s explore the basic steps for air frying country style ribs. To do this:
- Set your air fryer to preheat to 375 degrees F. This can take up to 5 minutes depending on your fryer brand and model.
- Season your ribs with whatever your recipe calls for then add your BBQ sauce or basting glaze.
- Transfer your ribs to your fryer basket, and set to cook for about 20 minutes, flipping halfway. Believe it or not, that’s it!
Air Fryer Rib Recipes For You To Try At Home
How To Cook Bone In Country Style Pork Ribs In Air Fryer with BBQ Sauce
Prep + Cook Time: 4 h 35 minutes
- 1 lb. pork ribs
- five-spice powder, ½ tsp
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tsp black pepper
- sesame oil, 1 tsp
- 1 tbsp honey + more for brushing
- 4 tbsp barbecue sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Chop the ribs into smaller pieces and place them in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together all of the other ingredients.
- Add them to the bowl with the pork, and mix until the pork is fully coated.
- Cover the bowl, place it in the fridge, and let it marinate for about 4 hours.
- Preheat the Air Fryer Oven to 350 F on Air Fry function. Press Start/Stop.
- Place the ribs in the crisper tray to cook for 15 minutes.
- Brush the ribs with some honey and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Classic Beef Ribs
Preparation Time: 35 minutes
Cooking Time: 25-30 minutes
- 2 pounds beef back ribs
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- mixed peppercorns, 1/2 teaspoon, cracked
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- dry mustard, 1 teaspoon
- Coarse sea salt, to taste
Trim the excess fat from the beef ribs. Mix the sunflower oil, cracked peppercorns, red pepper, dry mustard, and salt. Rub over the ribs. Cook in the preheated air fryer at 395 degrees f for 11 minutes Turn the heat to 330 degrees f and continue to cook for 18 minutes more. Serve warm.
Spicy Short Ribs in Red Wine Reduction
Preparation Time: 3 hrs.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 1 ½ pounds short ribs,
- red wine, 1 cup
- 1/2 cup tamari sauce
- lemon, 1, juiced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Paprika, 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder,
- Ketchup, 1 cup
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder,
- Cumin, 1 teaspoon
- Place the chili powder, paprika, black pepper, salt, ginger, lemon juice, wine and beef ribs in a ceramic bowl. Cover and let it marinate for 3 hours in the refrigerator. Discard the marinade and add the short ribs to the air fryer basket.
- Cook in the preheated air fry at 380 degrees f for 10 minutes, turning them over halfway through the cooking time.
- In the meantime, heat the saucepan over medium heat; add the reserved marinade and stir in the ketchup, garlic powder, and cumin.
- Cook until the sauce has thickened slightly. Pour the sauce over the warm ribs and serve immediately. Bon appétit!
Pesto Lamb Ribs
Preparation Time: 60 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- 1/3 cup pistachios, hacked
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup mint
- Salt and dark pepper to the taste
- 1 little yellow onion, generally slashed
- 2 pounds lamb riblets
- ½ onion, slashed
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon pizzazz, ground
- Juice from 1 orange
- 1 cup parsley
- In your food processor, blend parsley in with mint, onion, pistachios, lemon pizzazz, salt, pepper and oil and mix quite well.
- Rub lamb with this blend, place in a bowl, spread and leave in the refrigerator for 60 minutes.
- Transfer lamb to a preparing dish that accommodates the air fryer cooker, likewise, include garlic, sprinkle squeezed orange and cook in the air fryer cooker at 300 Deg. Fahrenheit for about 45 minutes.
- Divide lamb on plates and serve.
How To Cook Bone In Smoked Crispy Country Style Ribs In Air Fryer
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
- 1 rack of pork ribs
- 1 1/2 cup broth
- 3 tablespoons Liquid Smoke
- 1 cup Barbecue Sauce
- Rub the rib rack with spice rub generously.
- Pour the liquid into the Air fryer Duo Crisp.
- Set an Air Fryer Basket into the Pot and place the rib rack in the basket.
- Put on the pressure-cooking lid and seal it.
- Hit the “Pressure Button” and select 30 minutes of cooking time, then press “Start.”
- Once the Air fryer Duo beeps, do a quick release and remove its lid.
- Remove the ribs and rub them with barbecue sauce.
- Empty the pot and place the Air Fryer Basket in it.
- Set the ribs in the basket, and Air fry them for 20 minutes. Serve.
The air fryer can also produce the same smoky roasted taste you love from your grill with the same glistening finish. All you need are the right steps. I hope you were able to understand those steps from the information presented above.